/roids/

cheating frauds general

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Li4WVNp-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is 19 too young to start roiding?

second this question. I am about as developed as I'm ever gonna be and I'm way past puberty.

If you haven't finished growing yet, you'll stop growing.

No, I'm 19 been on since 17

by growing you mean height yeah?

How much gear do I need to blast before I can hit the same muscles hard every day?

Any other reasons? or is it bullshit DARE stuff

So where do we get these?

sure is summer up in this bitch.

Is there any reason at all test should be used with 1g+ of tren?

>only gives sides, even at low doses
>doesnt give gains and just competes for receptors

Like seriously, without test I dont even feel any tren sides outside of some sleep issues and sweating a lot more when on the gym.

>b-b-but ur d-d-d-ick

it's fine and just a meme people keep repeating on shitty steroid forums full of fat, bald idiots.l

rusty shack labs is g2g

From what I've read it doesn't really result in dramatically worse sides for the most part.

Personally I don't like the idea of suppressing my HPTA without replacing endogenous test though...

Nope
I'm 12 and I'm on

It's a bad idea. Tren doesn't aromatize, while test does. Obviously toxic in high amounts, estrogen still a required hormone for proper function. For example, we've all seen the study suggesting tren is neurodegenerative while its suggested estrogen could be neuroprotective; estrogen might also play a role in serotonin regulation. Important.

There's no reason to completely remove test. That said a true trt dose f test with low to mid tren does feel ideal.

>why would suppressing hormone production vital for bodily function and regulation, without adequate replacement be bad?
>hurr I'm a fucking retard and from my incredibly limited base of purely anecdotal evidence that's about the size of my crooked little needle dick, running at minimum baseline test is a meme!

>sure is summer up in this bitch.

>There's no reason to completely remove test. That said a true trt dose f test with low to mid tren does feel ideal.
A guide to feeling like a god 24/7

You guys ever realize the perfect text to a girl is a "?" ?

They just have to keep elaborating.

This guy's onto something

About to dip my toe into that half natty lifestyle with my first ever cycle of T3s. Anyone got a link to a decent programme/plan for this?
Will send dick pics to say thanks.

ayy lmao make sure you don't stub your toe big boy

God damnit. Did anyone else here suck at pinning before getting better? Ive done it twice now and there's always a little left over in the needle after injection that wouldn't come out despite pushing the plunger completely to a full stop. On top of that when I'm trying to get all the air out of the syringe, a few precious drops of test leak out at the top.

What the hell am I doing wrong? Will it get easier? I feel like in wasting 10-20% or even more just from inefficiency and I only have a limited amount from my doc. TRTer btw, not gonna blast until I gitgud at this shit

Test

If you send me a decent programme I'll promise to stay safe for you bby gurl

?

>get it, you're a bitch nigga

burn.

>please dont run away crying again, it's only jokes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Li4WVNp-U I'm so pathetic.

Is there a way besides experimenting with your caloric intake to tell around how much lifting burns?

I pump out 25 intense sets in a little less than 1 hour, i dont think these calculators are accurate for BBers and are more for people doing pushups and using baby weights and shit.

tren

Why not use tren without test and supplement estro?

Best of both worlds

quick question guys, i wanted to start using stuff, is it a good idea to use it for weight loss? currently at 230 pounds, was 275 pounds 2 months and 9 days back.

I bought some accutane from one of those indian generics, but when I got it, the label said 'Antradin (Isotretinoin)'.

Since isotretinoin is the main ingredient in Accutane, is this stuff the same?

> i wanted to start using stuff
>is it a good idea to use it for weight loss?

you cannot be more vague.
what stuff lol?

I wouldn't use it for weight loss, unless you're gonna keep using afterwards. Having said that, taking a cruise dose and doing PSMF until you're single digit body fat is generally what you'd do.

>bro whats ur cycle
>500 tren 500 estro

>uhh. ok

not really vague since this is a /fraud/ specific thread. Ofcourse hes talking about creatine.

>Ofcourse hes talking about creatine.
>creatine

gtfo with that poison

i had to be vague cause i don't even know the stuff.
i donno if my electronic scale is good or not, but it says am at 25%, am 5'11'',50% endo/50% ecto if that info would help out

Creative is more harmful, uncritically.

Unironically I mean.

Yes retard. You didn't think the cheap ass drugs coming from India were brand name American pharma did you?

Anybody here use only slin pins 29 gauge for pinning? I much prefer them. No pain at all, no pip, you don't even feel the needle going in. Only annoying thing is that it takes a few mins to draw oil up into the syringe.

how many mls of gear are you running that you can stand the slowness of 29g?

i draw with 21g and pin with 23g and i still think it takes fucking forever, can't even imagine how long it would take with 29g. i'm on 250 test 500 tren, thats around 1.3ml a pin for me

I backfill insulin syringes and have done so for ages. And yes, far more comfortable and far less scar tissue.

I wouldnt draw with a slin pin though, lmfao fuck that.

You will always have a little wastage no matter what. In regards to getting air out, put the needle UP, let the the air bubble go to the top, then push very slowly.

but yes you will get better at it.

you aint seen shit until youve blasted a 25g dart into your leg with some really uncooperative physics and seen a ml of golden goodness just explode everywhere

forgot to add, draw MORE air into the syringe, then push to the top. This is the easiest and fastest way and avoids having to fuck around with little bubbles.

would appreciate an answer to my question bruvs

what is the question?

if you don't even know why are you here?
why don't you go read first & then come back with questions

dnp if you're going to ignore my advice

A stupid one. He quoted it, ok to use roids for weight loss.

Its not a meme ive done it
With a gram of tren too
Well 1050 i think
Your dick will break

> MK-677, day 7
> bloated and horny AF
> last dinner was 4 McDoubles, a venti frapuccino, and a Chipotle burrito
> literally stay drunk for more than 2 hours, not sure if related

> whenever I'm with a girl I'm dating, literally have an erection 80% of the time
> feel great in relationships, a high test feeling that even steroids can't replicate

Why must psychosomatic nonsense rule my life?

Best steroid stack for good feels? Thinking 525 mg Tren/wk, 175 mg Test/wk, 60 mg D-bol, 50 mg MK-677.

what tripcode did JM have? I see a JM on /cgl/

too good to be true

>525 mg Tren/wk, 175 mg Test/wk, 60 mg D-bol, 50 mg MK-677
id lower the dbol to 40 mg and possibly add in some mast (havent tried mast myself but ppl say its gr8 for feels), maybe lower the mk-677 as well to bloat less

on an unrelated note, on 750 tren 250 test rn and i feel completely fine
sleep is fine, sweating is manageable but noticeable, barely any mental sides
exact same batch last time around had me borderline crazy on 500 test 500 tren
weird

Just to confirm the low test high tren theory.
I am on 600test 400tren, sleep is nonexistent and a lot of crazy mental sides, partly from no sleep I assume.

Next time I try low test too

1ml tren a 100 eod, 1 ml test e 300 a wk. I just stick the syringe in, pull back, and hold it with ring and forefinger while it's in the vial and watch a tv show while I wait. Only uses up 1 hand. Injecting takes less than a min
Takes less than 5 mins to draw a ml.

tip: heat the oil to make it flow a lot faster
i use boiling water

Gonna do another test cycle in a couple months, I'm interested in kickstarting it with anadrol or dbol this time, been doing a lot of research on both and they seem pretty similar with a lot of people swaying both ways.

What do you guy's think? Kick start with anadrol or dbol?

I started my first cycle when I turned 19 and I know a couple guys at my gym that also started when there 19, the main thing you should figure out is whether your truly mature enough to start. Ask yourself questions like whether or not lifting is something you really take seriously or is it just a hobby and also make sure to do research on your own about potential side effects and how to properly use them and also why you want to start them in the first place

Vitamin shoppe

>want bear mode for work as Indy Pro Wrestler weekend warrior

> 6’5” and 23 years old.
> skinny 185 pounds (up from the pathetic 155 I started at)
> 1 solid year of lifting.

> mild pectus excavatum. Not bad enough to need surgery. I also have
> ugly mouth breather face, mouth breathing too much as a kid, seriously bad facial aesthetics, flat cheeks, small chin etc… totally fuckered there.
> So, I would like to just be a monstrous bear mode.
> Want Cannon ball delts and arms, thickness all over, and I will wear a singlet that covers any love handles or extra fat gain.
> Need full beard to cover dumb looking jaw line.
> Want to look like Robert Oberst pic related

Training:

Deadlifting 2x weekly, Pyramid scheme with high volume up to a 5 rep max single, then high volume back down. Then Bent over barbell row until I hit 50 reps, and then stand up and do the same with shrugs.

Bench 2x weekly as well, Pyramid also, my form is good with my elbows close to my body and my traps tight with proper arch on the descent. – followed with machine OHP, triceps press downs both for 50 reps total

Support work 2x weekly, Leg presses, pull ups + pull downs, biceps curls, GPP work etc…

Support lifts are done high volume with a total of 50 reps, regarless of sets needed to accomplish with roughly 50% of 1rm.

Tldr:

So I plan to start my first cycle soon, 500mg Test Cype weekly for as long as I can stay on it. I’m fine with blast and cruise indefinitely.

My question: Will I make significantly better gains from the Testosterone if I hardcore “Bulk” like I’ve never done before? I mean major calorie curplus, like I eat 5000+ calories a day?

I am willing to force feed pizza and icecream if I have to. The reason I haven’t done that already is I know that as a natty “Bulking’ leads to almost entirely fat gain.

I’m ok with gaining fat, so long as I’m mostly gaining muscle

I don't have any experience with anadrol but I'm currently on my 2nd week of kick starting with dbol at 25mg ed and it's honestly pretty great...I've gained 10 solid pounds (with a little bit of bloat) and my lifts have already gone up a decent amount

Who is your guy's go to for hcg? Been using Watson but a couple places I checked are out of stock for organon 5k iu.

>takes less than a min

Damn I must have a ton of scar tissue or something. Using 25g takes forever, easily 3 minutes.

Nice dreams you've got there.
Don't eat 5000 calories. Just go 700 surplus and you'll be bigboi

> 500mg Test
>5000+ calories a day?
you'll get fat

Did kahuna and estp commit sodoku or something? Haven't seen then in forever and kahuna hasn't posted in sst for at least a month.

Nah he'll get huge bruhhhh

I betcha estp od'd
jk I hope not, I wanna see her body before she dies

gonna go with OD'd and/or in jail

Something something grandma body, cellulite, and give me money.

Awesome post. As others have mentioned however, you just need to go into a 500-1000 cal surplus. You may find yourself ramping up calories as you get further into a cycle because your training volume and intensity are going up because of the drugs. Think piano man bigger by the day. Good luck.

>500mg test dirty bulk
Pic related

You'll gain too much fat for the amount of muscle gained unless you have a pretty preetty active lifestyle. Also don't force feed ice cream and pizza. It's gonna hurt your digestion and overall health eventually.

If you want to eat crap and stay lean, you'll need a minimum of 500mg+ tren, 50mcg t3, 5+ius hgh, and have a lot of muscle mass.

Gaining actual muscle is a marathon, not a sprint.

Boiling water? That sounds scary. I ran it under hot water before and it didn't really change how fast it flowed. Guess it wasn't hot enough.

I usually boil some water or microwave some for a couple minutes and then stand the vial in it while I take a dump or something.

looks like I'll get my dick wet this weekend at least.
it's been 2long brahs

I like to throw mine in one of those heating pads for your face or back or whatever. It gets them almost too hot to touch and the oil is visibly more viscous.
>it's been 2long brahs
I know that feel.

>I know that feel.
worst feel ever.

its been like ~3months since I had consensual intercourse

>consensual
Pls no, the rape epidemic can't actually be real.

pls
I wouldn't rape a fly.

>it's been 2long brahs

I'll fuck her for you user

I thought you had a girlfriend? What happend? Parents find out?

is this Jerry?

Lol so thats whos aiming for bearmode

If youre looking for mass like that and dont give a fuck then 750 to a gram of test and an oral like dbol or dbol

500 test plus 5000 cals equals a fat natty looking mess

>I thought you had a girlfriend?
I do,,,

> What happend?
She stays ~3h away

> Parents find out?
dont even joke

Someone offered me a job

Spastics

Rip dole money

>She stays 3 hrs away
>3 months since sex
>3 hrs away
>3 months

What?
Am I doing the maths wrong here or something?

>Am I doing the maths wrong here or something?
its
>or something
since we have to be sneaky
cuz parents

cant exactly just meet her at her house

You have a girlfriend, but you haven't had sex because she lives 3 hours from you. And on top of that, she's underaged. She's probably on the bbc right now

get your shit together breh

> She's probably on the bbc right now
apartheid instilled racism, so nah

Give suggestions what to take on the first cycle.

Do those parents know about you? Have you meet them?
1000mg dnp + 20mg letro ed

what

>apartheid instilled racism, so nah
Do you dislike your blacks or all blacks?

So what happens when girls take orals with no test base?

Do they just get cancer. Will it be strength and endurance gains with no muscles?

Hahaha
What is it though
Whats the job situation even like over
My brothers making bank afaik

175 test 350 tren and mast

Be lean

If I were to do everything over again:

200mg test + 250mg dnp to 7%

First cycle:
200mg test, 300mg mast, 300mg EQ, 25mg mk677. Increase EQ by 100mg monthly.

Nothing bad
My girls on var right now
People been asking her for routines and meal plans and shit
Brb pimping out her fraud gains to ignorant women

Do I really need THAT much stuff?
I wanna go solo
also, when people say test.. what do they mean exactly? Is sustanon the same as test?

Thats not much
Also read more
Learn the basics before you come in asking questions
Google is ur friend