What does Veeky Forums eat?

What does Veeky Forums eat?

Food.

Nonrestrictive dieting is the ONLY effective longterm solution.

If you can't make human food fit your nutritional and caloric requirements you are not gonna make it.

pizzuh

100g fat, 225g carbs, 175g protein.

I think I should maybe change things up because Im literally farting 1000 times a day.

I do agree with this. I'd say some minor restrictions for things like cholesterol, blood pressure, etc would be good for the extremely long term.

>Nonrestrictive dieting is the ONLY effective longterm solution
for weak pussies* fixed it for you

This.

Since getting Veeky Forums, I dont really have a taste for most junk anymore. I'm a lot more aware of what's in food and macros and calories of most foods so it's pretty much instinct to do well now, and for the most part I crave certain things and get them if I want them, but I understand portions a lot better.

Rice, beans and chicken. Lunch break at the work. I'm gonna eat nuts and eggs at the home. Ohh and veggies, alot of em ofc.

130g protein 150g carbs 65g fat

ass

chicken
chili (beef, tomatoes, onion, kidney beans)
homemade veg soup (carrots, swedes, leeks, onions)
raw broccoli and carrots
whole boiled eggs

>occasionally

dark chocolate
bananas and pears
pollock fillets (i have to force myself)
mussels
bacon

>if i'm feeling irritable, ie. lacking fats

salami, chorizo
cheese
nuts

>cheats

ribs
fried chicken
m&m's
tuna mayo

I only eat fruit and vegetables. I refuse to eat any animal products because of how the animals are forced to suffer. It's also a million times healthier and better for me, and I won't get cancer like meat eaters do. I've made the morally superior choice, and I know for a fact I'll get into heaven because of it.

>homemade veg soup (carrots, swedes, leeks, onions)
>swedes

Det är inte trevligt

owen looks like he's been lifting, canto is auschwitz

whats it like being away from tumblr for the time it took to post that?

M'yes.

Weren't there this couple who was doing an experiment on themselves based on these monkey?

Like that they eat at a constant calorie defecit, all the time?

Also, why do vegans age like shit?

>human equivalent
>calorie restriction = veganism

How can someone be this retarded? Does this dyel not realize the monkey chow they get is made with whey? They just get LESS (LESS CALORIES ie CALORIE RESTRICTION)? And implying as if calorie restriction doesn't come with side effects

>bait intensifies

Yesterday I had 51g fat, 14g carbs, 63g protein. Pretty typical for me.

>225g carbs
Enjoy your insulin resistance bro.

>all carbs cause insulin resistance
b8/10

>dumping all that sugar into your body
Oh you'll get gains all right, just not the ones you wanted.

>implying everyone is an autistic virgin neckbeard with adipophilia like you
Back to your "high test" circlejerk threads.

This 100%

I figured I'd spoil myself yesterday because the gas went out in our house (so we couldn't cook). It was easy to get my old favorite - BBQ wings and fries. The problem is that it didn't taste very good to me, my body felt sick afterwards, and I had acid reflux all night. You really come to realize how bad all that shit is for you when you don't eat it for a few months.

Anyway, my meals look like this:

> Meal 1. 7:30 - Rolled oats, 2 cups of skim milk, table spoon of chunky peanut butter, half a square of dark chocolate and fruit (strawberries today). Served with 1.5 cups of Greek Yogurt.

>9:40 (after workout) Broiled chicken or turkey breast, green leafy vegetables, onions, mushrooms, sometimes I'll have 100% organic bread.

From there on out I mix it up. Sometimes I'll throw in some cheese or pistachios. But those two meals are always solid.

Thirded take away food tastes worse than meals I cook myself and I don't even get the salty fatty satisfaction from it anymore. I just eat it and feel disappointed after.

That blood sausage looks tasty as fuck.

why would you post that man

I've been eating a lot of whey protein lately. myprotein.com deals are so good user, and there shit tastes pretty good too.

>vegans
shoo shoo gains goblin

nvm that why the fuck would you keep that in your pc

Fats, proteins, fiber. Mostly a lot of meats, cheeses and leafy greens. I'm a bunless burger by day, tuna and arigula salad by night kind of guy.

im being baited arent i? fuck

Is it me or does Owen look in better health than Canto?

700~calories, london?

These days I pretty much exclusively eat homemade spicy curry with rice.

I can't tell if that looks delicious or disgusting

semen, it;s high protein, high salt, everything the body needs.

mmmm......morcilla

A pizza a day is all I've been eating lately, gains goblin is comin I can feel it

>63g of protein
goodbye gains

Just discovered this last week. Got some nice brown bread and I'm loving it. Gonna try Vegemite next,

Your mom's vagina.

HEY O

Pussy and ass on a daily basis

salmon and chicken until i die nigga

you're not gonna make it past 50 with that attitude nigga

for a chuckle obviously

Agree with all of this. I've noticed all kinds of gains since going vegan. My sleep has improved, my skin has cleared up, and I don't get fatigued as easily during workouts.

70g fat, 300g carbs, 170g protein

Salmon, Tilapia, Chicken, eggs, Broccoli are things I have quite often

the only constant is greek yogurt with all bran every single day for breakfast. if you want glorious and consistent shits that you can set your clock to, i highly recommend it.

salami, butter, whipped cream, chicken, berries, cocoa, almond butter, broccoli, zuccini, your mum's pussy.

can't say low carb coz that last one is SWEEET