Veeky Forums stories

So Veeky Forums, have girls who rejected you or exes who left you come back since you've gotten fit? What did you do?

I lift to reject all the girls who rejected me. My anger only grows with each passing day.

no, but after beginning to lift, every single time i get rejected, or dumped, or have to dump a hoe i liked, I'm okay with it.

Honestly, I feel bad for anyone who has to go through a breakup and isn't shredded.

I laugh in the face of heartbreak now, when i was a fatty it destroyed me.

I'm glad because all my life i've been a sensitive motherfucker. I still get upset when i lose a girl i liked, but it's easy to get over shit when you love yourself more than any girl ever could.

Recovering from a bad break up rn. This post gave me hope.

We're all gonna make it.

>Love yourself more than any girl could
That's deep brah

I thought you were dead, Elliot.

before I got Veeky Forums most girls woudl reject me so I was forced to fuck sluts and fatties.

Now hot girls outright approach me in clubs

feels good man

bump this thread has potential

>tfw I will never know this feel
>;__;

same here, thanks for the post

if you're Veeky Forums, grills are naturally attracted to you

so get out there and get them

How do I love myself? I don't have a perfect personality or face.

Bump

I don't do anything, I think it's petty to dwell on shit and act high and mighty, but that's just me. They've been blown away at my transformation from skinnyfag who thought having abs was all I needed to mildly "buff" guy. Girls are so stupid, I'm puny, but even getting where I'm at leaves their jaws dropped. I don't have much success still because I still have the mindset of the ugly scrawny kid I used to be. Being a complete butterface doesn't help, but all in all it could be worse.

>love yourself

Why don't people realize that's the key? You need to get right with yourself before any of this other stuff, otherwise it'll fizzle away, whether it's a relationship, a really good job, friends, a hobby. You have to be the best you before you can add to it.

Fucking morons.

I asked a girl out the other day but she basically delayed it a month due to whatever reason. I would've cut my losses if she didn't say "definitely". I'm still going to see if she was being honest or didn't have the guts to say no.

Weirdly, i took it as a rejection from the start and gained some renewed focus. I'm still losing weight steadily (around 1.3kg - 1.5kg per week) and still going at it hard in the gym. I thought i'd get depressed and eat ice cream all day but fuck that.

How do i meet new girls if i don't go clubbing or don't drink?

>I asked a girl out the other day but she basically delayed it a month due to whatever reason. I would've cut my losses if she didn't say "definitely".

man fucking leave it and go look for something better

>How do i meet new girls if i don't go clubbing or don't drink?

start drinking and go to house parties, by far the most likely place to get pussy

>start drinking

nah senpai, i'm alright.

Lmao!!!!!! Vengeance!!!!!!

is it bad that i am getting swole in order to curve girls that would do the same to me with the body i have now?

Yes you will, bro. We're all gonna make it.

>perfect
Not a single fucking thing is perfect.
Literally everything has a flaw of some sort.

And that's fucking okay.

Even if you're almost nothing but flaws IT'S FUCKING OKAY. YOU'RE OKAY user. YOU GOOD. SHIT AND ALL. YOU GOOD.

>mfw all the support in this thread
You guys are alright

>tfw go to birthday party of old high school buddy after 4 years
>turns out he invited most of our old classmates, though not many chicks in the year showed up
>a few chicks I knew tell me I've gotten hot
>would-not-bang material, they haven't aged well
>only hot one there wanted to bang another dude, kinda wish a few other chicks showed up, so I could see if they were hot or not still
>tfw I was ditched at prom, and hoped that chick would show so I could play elaborate revenge fantasies, but she didn't
All in all it was boring. It's not worth doing reunions, because I hated 70% of the people there in high school to been with

I'm gonna stick to the general fit stories instead of this stupid ex girlfriend shit.

>be me
>6'1" 285lb fatass
>lose weight because why not
>hit gym because why not
>feel better, look better
>at work one day, guy well known for doing coke comes up to me (manufacturing job)
>"hey man when you start here?"
>2 years ago Jamie, I'm (my name)
>"no way you (my name), he's FAT"
>it's me Jamie
>"well then you done made a deal with the big man"
>made such a drastic change cokehead thought I was a different person

He'd just come back from like a 3 month company mandated rehab program. Feels good I made a significant change that quickly. Facial gains are real.

>thinking all negativily about life yesterday, bring it up with this girl I went on a date with hoping to find comfort or support
>did the opposite and scared her off most likely even though Saturday I was perfect on our date
>makes me even more sad
>realize I need to just do what "user loves to do" not go and find love.

Life is so boring though when you are used to talking to someone all day to get you thru it.