UK Police

Got the fitness tests for the police next week, seems I have to get at least level 9 on the bleep test plus some other things. Anyone know how strenuous this is? Also anyone done these tests before?

Boy you better be ready for those deadly deadly teaspoon attackers

judging by the plods in my area, not very hard

there are real police, counter terrorism, narcs, plain clothes, serious crime, but you don't see these guys. the average plod just looks like an untrained van driver

Only 9?
That shouldnt be too hard

Hard if you haven't trained

Not hard if you have

My brother is in the met, he's far from healthy and he got in - if you have both legs, you'll be fine.

piss easy
the police '''fitness''' ''test'' is a joke

You better be ready for the tit you have wear on your head

are you going to take bribes and be corrupt, if not then whats the point of being a cop

I've not done cardiovascular training since i was 15. Planning on trying the bleep test out in a bit of grass near my house.

ye right on dude FUCK THE SYSTEM lol

just eat donuts and pizza lvl 9 is stupidly easy

why do you want to be in police?

9 is incredibly easy. You only need to not walk after like level 5

At 14 years old you should be able to get to 9, 15 years old = level 10, 16 years old = level 11

If I can run for 30 minutes do you think that's enough to get to level 9? Never tried the bleep test before.

9 is kiddie level shouldnt be a problem, most people at my school got 12-15

If the bleep test is same in UK and Finland, then level 9 is ridicously easy. I got to level 40 something in middle school and I was a fat fuck, best ones in class got over 100

yes
>I got to level 40 something in middle school and I was a fat fuck, best ones in class got over 100
different level system, but 9 is still very easy.

level 100? then it must be different, best scores worldwide for the one we did was like 19

Haha, Police in the UK are truly pathetic. Its rare to see a PC who isnt overweight.
The area I live in London is a 'high crime' (AKA nigger) area, and the kids around here literally throw cans at the police knowing that they would never be able to catch up to them.

Dont even get me started on 'Police Community Service Officers', they're literally too stupid and unfit to compete with normal PCs.

>bleep test

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

fuck this shit I fucking hated it, we did this at school was god damn awful

Fuck you pig

Uk's = finland divded by 10, your level 100 is our level 10

OP. I got 9.8 in secondary school. It isnt hard if your somewhat fit as the older you get, the easier it gets. Stop overthinking this and relax. Youll do fine

Are you going to arrest people for not paying their telly tax?0

>I am le rebel

really really fucking easy, you basically just have to have two legs.

What all does the test involve?

if you can run a 10k in less than an hour then you'll have no problem with it

Level 9? That's the standard a teenage girl needs to make to go World Challenge. Unless you're a fat cunt you should be able to do this

shut the fuck up tripfag

tfw got 12 and only stopped cos I was the only one left and people were getting pissed off

I don't know in the UK, but in my country the fitness test has minimum requirements that are pretty low. But as you have only a small number of openings and a lot of applicants, you have to exceed those minimums by quite a margin.

If I remember correctly when I passed the police fitness test some years ago, the minimum required number of pull-ups was like 6 or 8 and 25 the maximum (you can do more, but it doesn't give more points). I did 16, the best guy in my group did 25, most other guys did somewhere between 6 to 12. As there were 24 openings and about 300 applicants, you can imagine that the ones that trained for the minimum didn't pass.

I remember dudes in high school getting high teens - mid 20s. I think nsw police in ausfailia requires 13 or 15.

When I was 15, me and another guy got well into level 14. We only stopped because the bell for break had gone and we both declared it a draw.
Most of the other guys in the class hit the wall around 10. Some of them were super skinnyfat... so 9 is piss easy.

Also, I have a cuisin in the police, she is married to some sergeant. They are both fat as fuck and look like the average mid to late 30 year old here in the UK. They have always looked like that, even before she was an officer she looked like that.

So yeah, you should be fine.. I think they are just looking that you can keep up with the average 14 year old who stole some sweets down the shop.

So, it seems the pig fitness test consists of the bleep test and a weird push/pull test on a dynamometric machine. That's all.

By the way, you will not be rejected because you cannot drive or swim. It would be unfair and racist if all the shitskin candidate failed because they cannot swim.

I had to get 9.4 when I did a selection test for the army, it's not too hard, if you can run 30 mins without stopping you'll be fine, you should be able to get around level 11
23 is the max I think

this is definitely wrong

lol I doubt they got the high teens. I got 15 in high school, and I was a national cross country runner. NSW police requires a 9 as well for men, and less for women.

If it is the same we had to do in high school it is piss easy.
Literally never did cardio and almost got to 11 although there were tons of overweight/out of shape people (no physical activity at all) who only got to 6, some fat girls actually only got 4.
So if you are in reasonable shape you should be good.