Zyzz is worth looking at. His head, features, shoulders...

Zyzz is worth looking at. His head, features, shoulders, and torso have a size that attracts attention; their proportions to each other made an effect which in any male at any place would justify more than the term handsome - in his later years, he is likely to become to be known beyond his local world, the word "Roman" will be used in descriptions of him.

His legs bore out the striking and agreeable proportions of his body; and his lightness on his feet, his erectness, his easy bearing, add to the impression of physical grace and virility. His suppleness, combined with his bigness of frame, and his large, wide-set rather glowing eyes, heavy black hair, and markedly bronze complexion give him some of the handsomeness of an Indian. His courtesy as he surrenders bodybuilding advice to fellow miscer's suggests genuine friendliness towards all mankind. His voice is noticeably resonant, masculine, warm. His pleasure in the attentions of the bootblack's whisk reflect a consciousness about clothes unusual in an Australian man. His manner, as he bestows a tip suggested generous good-nature, a wish to give pleasure, based on physical well-being and a sincere kindliness of heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kz5A8gE93Mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking miss him bros..

I always thought he looked gross.

youtube.com/watch?v=kz5A8gE93Mk

Shitskins pls go.

I never got why people worship Zyzz so much.

Decent physique for a roid user, but nothing that impressive. Guess that's part of the reason when I think about it, people see it as something achievable.

Other than that he was just a typical douche. He was charismatic sure, but I still don't see how he got this huge of a following.

He looks diferent man. Like he is not just human but a ruperior race

Shitskin beta turned to pseudo-alpha by roid (ab)use.
He's a beta icon, that's why zyzzfags are the cringiest of fitness people you'll ever meet.

>skinny DYEL nerd kid becomes uber-charismatic 6% bodyfat guy who parties his ass off and pulls chicks everywhere
>AND he posts on Veeky Forums

You really dont understand why he's a big deal?

As much as I appreciate his physique, he was an idiot.

He combined anabolic steroids in large doses with other illegal drugs in high doses like cocaine and lsd. Because of this he predicted his death before it occured saying he was going to meet an early death.

Zyzz was weak because he couldn't stop his drug abuse. He was unwilling to cycle off his roids because he wanted publicity and he had an addiction to illegal substances. It was so bad he had to run off to Thailand to avoid the police, where he continued his drug use.

The undiagnosed heart condition shit was a cover up for his drug abuse.

He didn't have a big frame. He was kind of tall, but not exactly the bone structure of a strongman.

Big frames in general don't make for aesthetic bodies. Sure you can get aesthetic with a big frame, but its easier with a smaller frame as less muscle is needed to stand out off the from and contrast the joints.

Didn't take long

how do I enter zyzz mode?

Exactly. He was running a very toxic cocktail and his over-use and extended duration of harsher steroids like Tren were not doing his blood pressure an favors.

Combine that with stimulants like cocaine with jack your BP up even higher... then get in a sauna for a very rapid BP drop.

Boom. Done.

His story is like a modern telling if Icarus. He flew too close to the sun.

Had he known where to draw the line. Come off the Tren and cruised on a low dose of test for a while and avoided the party drugs he would still be here.

Anyone else think he looks dyel AF now?

He's hardcore skeleton mode

this is now an emma butt thread

>those toes

muhhhh dick

>i never got why people whorship zyzz

stopped reading right there.

shut up sage
>foot fag
>zyzz fag
embarrassing

Enjoy your ban