Being here daily is killing me

Fuck you. I've put money into ELIX, ODN, LINK and BAT. Four failures.

Even so, some of you shills say the latter three are for medium-long term investment. So if I go to hell and come back in December 31st how much will these be valued at?

>LINK (currently $0.4)
>ODN (currently $0.6 and dropping)
>BAT (currently $0.2)

I'm also thinking seriously about dropping fuckin Blockfolio altogether.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jwhExvt
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link might work. But you are fucked anyway

how the fuck could you have possibly lost money on all 4 of those?

did you seriously catch the all time highs for all 4 coins?
holy shit you are a retard or a pussy, quit waiting so long to pull the trigger, once the pump happens you are too late, buy the hype dummy.

Next time you make a decision, post in on the boards so we can know to stay away from it.

I never really understood the logic of Batards... why are you guys investing in this shitcoin?

do you faggots even browse Veeky Forums with the brave browser?

I've actually made some good profit with ODN and thinking about rebuying, but ELIX hit me really hard. The other two made just marginal gains of ~10% and I rather keep hodl'ing.

I'm less than two weeks in this, have to admit.

lel

>less than two weeks in this
>calls ODN, LINK, BAT failures

fuck you

the people that act like this after a week are the same saying "wish i'd known about btc when it was $10"

stupid baka
don't use biz so long that you become part of their hivemind. Only check what's popular then gtfo

user, you're blaming Veeky Forums when it was your fault for not getting in EARLY and BEFORE the first major pump happened.

I am the same way, and I get mad too. I get in AFTER a pump has happened. I take positions LONG AFTER confirmation of strength and hype, and I get fucked bagholding as the hype fades.

Learn to read charts better you niglet.
Be in control of yourself, your emotions, your decisions.

We all had plenty of time to get LINK when it was $0.20 and under. Only the smart, fast fuckers did so. The slow ones like me and you bought fucking high and are sitting here waiting for it to go higher, because we're dumb. And evolution will clear us out and make sure no female mates with us unless we can get our shit together and be smarter, move faster, think clearer.

I sat on my ass for DAYS not giving a shit about Binance and when I finally fund my Binance acct and make moves, everything on there is fucking tanking.

I am a slow dumb piece of shit, and most likely based on your thread, you are too. We deserve to get JUST'ED. It's Evolution.

Natural Selection entails that NOT all of us are going to make it. Only some. Will you turn things around, or continue fucking up, blaming others, and poasting pinkie wojaks as a last little laugh before you dangle from a roap.

...How much Ritalin do you consume daily OP

Depending on when you bought BAT, it's not a failure, besides price could still jump tomorrow, hold that shit in for at least one more day fucktard

>Link
>ODN
>failures

i respect you

you will do better, because you realize your mistakes

I've profited off the last 3. LINK still going strong, ODN dropped today but will recover. BAT still good longterm prospect. ELIX I lost about $600 on but got out before it really tanked thankfully.

I'm in the same boat, it's feels so fucking bad.

Guys please... Why are you putting yourself through stress of trying to predict the market when you don't need to?
discord.gg/jwhExvt

Bat and link look promising but a paid messenger app is just a complete meme.

W E A K H A N D S

Instead of crying learn to recognize discord shills dummy. ELIX and ODN are discord. BAT is just a disappointment. LINK is good but you must have bought ATH.

Nigga I've been here since Saturday, bought link near ATH and panic sold during the first FUD. I've strapped myself back in and nearly broken even since then. It's not biz, it's you

>buy high, sell low

just cut your losses and move to the next coin. I took a 50% loss because i was a hot head retard and bought at its ATH, but i sold it at a loss amd bought into 3 different coins, and ivr made my initial ELIX investment back and more

This is why everyone tells you to NOT buy at ATH especially when a coin is going through a very unnatural growth.

>at ath
fuck i meant just ath

HOw do you recognize discord shills?

This

i bought link early and held cuz it actually looks promising. Bought elix at 12 cents sold at 35 because it was obvious as fuck a pump, missed ODN though.

How the fuck did you lose at ELIX?

I shilled the fuck out of it while it was at the ground floor for weeks.

Cryptofags BTFO Again..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Any pics like this but with grills?

Funny. I've made money from the last three. Sounds like you suck at trading.

I'm also 40% up on link. While buying in at ATH.

Here you fucking moron. Let me spoon feed you. Sell everything you have and go balls deep into OMG right now. Wait for ARK to stop sliding and move sideways for a week or two, then sell your OMG and go balls in on ARK. Once ARK goes to the moon, sell it when it starts dipping, go all in on OMG again, and hold it for 6 months until plasma is active.

Thank me in a year brainlet.