Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

Ask the guy in the picture anything. I have lost the man bun and am currently 88kg. 2 more kg until I have hit my goal from 2 years ago!

was it worth it?

>I have lost the man bun
Bruh why, you look so good with it.
Post current pic

I know you're not that Reddit poster.

Don't listen to this faggot

100%. It was / is stil fun, breaking those PRs, gettings stronger each month. I'm not going to lie, the compliments make it the best. Imagine a skinny 62kg ginger guy. You think I ever got compliments about how I looked other than compliments about my hair from my mum's friends and the barber? Nah bro. I started lifting and after ~8 months or so I started getting compliments on how my arms / chest got bigger. Then after a year and a half it got even better. I don't lift for girls, I lift for myself but the compliments definitely help.

I thought so too, I swear I didn't cut it of because of peer pressure! Whenever I took the rubber band out a fuckton of hair would come with. If I kept that up I'd have a bold spot in a year... See pic of how I wear my hear now, just loose and messy..

How tall are you?

Are you that dude from Ottawa I met in Cancun this past reading week?

Well you're wrong bro /r/Veeky Forums/comments/4nasss/pol_makes_a_deduction/d42ldut

6'1 (184cm)

You're my hero bruv

Jesus christ how did you lose facial gains? This makes no sense. You're a cute little hipster in the first pic, you look like a cave man in the second.

Nice body though.

solid progress!

how much higher quality is the girls that are interested in you now vs before?

program?

He did SL > PHUL > PHAT > PPLPPL if I remember the reddit thread correctly

Well this is not going to make me populair here but I'm going to be honest. I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years. She's awesome and fell for the skinny faggot I was then. Girls these days show _much_ more interest to answer your question. I love it but don't act on it.

I did SL > PHUL > PHAT > PPLPPL if 37496977 remembers the reddit thread correctly which he did

Amazing gains my man. I'm a 6'2" skeletal blondelet myself.

We're of a height so I'm curious, did you ever have trouble with squat/DL form due to your size?

do you take weight gainer or whey protein shakes?
what's your eating habits?
any recommended foods to bulk?
do you eat more smaller meals or fewer larger meals?

well you did grow in my eyes there!

what's your 1RM in the big three?

Nah man, I started really really light. Like squat 30kg (with a 20kg bar, so 2 5kg plates) and deadlift 60kg. Worked my way up to some bigger numbers. Always listening to my body. If something got too heavy, fuck it I'd deload 15kg and start over. Don't ego lift. It's much cooler to pull 100kg with nice form than 200kg and hurt yourself.

1 Not anymore, I eat yoghurt with walnuts before I go to bed now. I used to take ON weight gainer before bed but not anymore..
2 I eat a lot, not too clean really.. Just trying to bulk to 90kg by eating as much as possible
3 see answer 1, it's like 1050kcal before bed!
4 more smaller meals for sure! If I eat one large meal I'm full for a few hours.. Very ineffective.

You've yet to post legs

Do you take any supplements other than protein?

Dude just use hair ties that girls use

Time span? Duration of each program?

why the fuck did you use a rubber band? They make bands that hold your hair without pulling it out

You're a legend man, thanks for the inspiration

Proof that's you. Timestamp picture.

Did the facial hair come with the fat?

How much kgs do you think I should put on to ook human?

What type of lightbulbs are you using?

We go to the same gym. There's a reason he doesn't post legs.

It's not a man bun its a top-knot aka the best way to differentiate a closet homosexual from a normal human being. But I'm glad you got rid of it cause you looked fucking stupid. Your glasses and hair in the first pic looked pretty nice on you, don't try too hard

Do you remember your stats when you stopped each program? It will put into perspective when it's "okay" to switch programs.

10kg

Routines over the span of your adventure?

>Routine
this..

Read the fucking thread u cuck fuck piece of shit

This^

what's ineffective about eating a large meal?

isn't it better to be full for a few hours rather than getting hungry quickly and rush for your next meal?

Not when bulking and trying eat as much as possible. I think he means getting lots of smaller meals that doesn't leave you full which would end up in more calories by the end of the day.