What now Veeky Forums

What now Veeky Forums

Now you kys

post your tinder profile, I wanna know if I'm too ugly for this app. blank out your eyes if you want.

No I wanna know what I should say
But I'm not posting my profile but it's literally all close ups of my face since im still losing weight (at 20 something bf down from 32)

blank out your eyes, fucking pussy.

Just make the app you insecure ass mother fucker, even if your ugly so are a bunch of chicks on the app

"what are you autistic or something?"

"Sorry, I'll explain in more detail. Have you ever had a penis inside your vagina that was so long that you could actually feel some sort of pressure in your navel?"

"Sorry, let me explain: have you ever been stuck in a desolate space station where a terrifying alien xenomorph has taken up residents, and which reproduces by implanting it's eggs inside a human host through the mouth, incubates for about 20 movie minutes, then bursts out through the chest / navel area causing death to the host and a nasty surprise to the movie going audience?"

"I have"

Hahahaha

'your body is perfect. Im normally not so blunt. Lets fuck tonight'

can you win with just your aesthetics OP?

>woman
fuck them and their ever lasting search for attention

le epic chat thread

she doesn't get it

What kind of stupid back and forth autism roleplay is that

Ask if she's an archyarleegist

She's not responding :^(

>Pls respond

:(

I'll take over the thread then

Lol huge d bag

You're a baka.
Stop impost zyzzs trollings you cunt

More like this Veeky Forums?

Let me give you guys a tip. If you're actually nice to women, and don't treat them like this they will respond better. However, don't be a total pushover/beta, add some banter and sometimes put her in her place. Act like a man, a man would never say something retarded like that. Grow a pair and quit acting like a teenager. You won't get girls like that unless you look like David Beckham.

Most women would rather have a nice guy (not "nice guy) than a prick or cocky douche.

You're better than this user.

It wasnt doubles you maggot

Brehs.....

:'(

the fuck

Go back to /int/ jawbrah

Post pic m8

Hi everybody, ComedyShortsGamer here!

taking over this faggot

here u go

m8 /int/ is fucking dead and ive been on Veeky Forums way longer than ive been on /int/

I havent never ever had sex before because my mom said i need to save my virginty untill I grad college

Where do you get your hats brah?

moar

>go fuck your calculator
Is that even an insult or autism

lel

OP HERE WE BACK DAWG

>just wondering
she's getting into it and wants the D. Keep the good work going op

my favourite cap is a black barbour wax cap, cost $50

I though "you lost all opp you had with her" smfh

>she hasn't deleted you

women are fucking sluts

TRIGGERED

>ginger
I'm so sorry.

here you go

i have some more ebin memey ones but i cringe when i see some of them, but if you want i can post them anyways

Moar lik dis ;*)

What do I say?

Dude come on... Like have some manners this is just mean

"I've been really stressed lately, I'm an archaeologist and there is this big bone that has been driving me crazy"

"Are you an archeologist?"

I havent been on the interfriend threads in ages is the beta brit still there?