It's summer again which means swamp ass

how do you guys keep ur butt dry ?

eww sweaty nerd

I'm not a nerd
I just googled swamp ass and took a random meme
thought you lads on Veeky Forums might like maymays

but you are

A dildo up the ass keeps it nice a dry. You should try it OP

My ass is the sweatiest thing ever even when it's winter and there's gigantic sheets of snow outside.
I'm not even fat, I just have a cute boibutt.

baby powder

Nair all the hair downstairs

A little sweat is normal, just keep your asshole clean and it won't be a problem.

When it's really hot a little bit of baby powder (they also have "swamp ass powder" which is the same thing) can stave off the sweat for a while. I've also started putting a swipe of deodorant in my ass crack every morning, and it's made a world of difference. No smell whatsoever, and I haven't gotten anus cancer yet.

foot powder

Me undies. Me undies. No more sweaty taint. Boo doop doop doop. Bill Burr here with the Thursday afternoon just before Friday podcast and IIIIIIIIIIIIiII'M....

Sweat wicking underwear.

The problem is that my ass gets so sweaty it soaks trough my pants

Do they really work?

Yeah, I've been using Exofficio for years now.

Certain Dri on the ass crack EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Keep rolling on until your asshole stings, then you'll know it's enough.

Pls let me lick your boibutt clean :3

There's no stopping swamp ass.
But I'm going to try keeping this thread alive just in case some wise Veeky Forumsoxen found an elixir.

The worst part is the sweat stain on my pants

thanks, il look into it

Swamp ass is the smell of dried shit being revitalised by moisture.

Basically you didn't wipe properly, the poop dried, and then it stinks again.

>If your pubes are interfering with your wiping, trim/shave your ass hairs down to nothing. It's a guaranteed cure to swamp ass.

I live where it's humid and warm pretty much 80% of the year. My ass is never dry.

Wash your ass regularly, use baby wipes and also use baby powder after you bathe/shower.

swamp ass detected

Only betas unironically care about this kind of shit

you homos need to fuck off

alpha swamp ass detected

By not living in the south.

>rubbing your stick of deodorant on your asshole
>rubbing it on your pits.

absolutely haram

Wash your ass when you shower, which should be at night so you don't get your bed grimy.

What the fuck is with Americans and "swamp ass"? how fucking fat are you fuckers?

I shave my ass I dont get this

>low bf% master race. I don't get hot easily

Have to wear long sleeves in summer sometimes, hue hue permachilly.

OP: I bring you the one true answer:

Cornstarch everywhere below the waist and above the knees. It is inexpensive, keeps everything dry, and has no smell.

Yes I am a wizard. If you too wish to get your thread answered by me, you must reply "Thank you, based magical one".

You can buy a bidet for 20 bucks from amazon that hooks up to the back of your toilet. No more swamp ass cause it's just like stepping out of the shower when you're doing making poopie. A little sweat doesn't hurt if you're nice and clean.

I dont care about it unless I am gonna get laid. Then I run into her bathroom and start the cleansing by rubbing hand soap in there and wiping it out.

One time I didnt do this and my balls smelled awful and the girl spent 10 minutes licking and sucking on them.

I didnt know what to think of it. The whole time I was thinking this feels amazing but is she for real.

because it's impossible to have more than one stick of deodorant
Just mark one of them "ANAL" so you know which one is for your ass only

>Eurofag detected
What the fuck is up with us is that we have literally swamps here. Maybe if you experienced real summer instead of the """summer""" that you think you have, you'd understand.

Use baby powder or lotion on your ass.

I don't live in a third world country, so air conditioning works for me. Plus in my state it's a dry heat, so swamp ass is less likely to occur

Not as fat as Mexicans and some pacific island nations. Just barely fatter than the UK

>Just mark one of them "ANAL" so you know which one is for your ass only

Never change Veeky Forums

I live in Louisiana and basically everything smells like swamp ass. I was born in it.

Basically, nothing.

>Living in summer climate

Filth. Winter master race should be the only ones allowed here.

what the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Seriously?

Where do you live user?

>implying
After years upon years of seeing this, I wonder if it's real

Wow.

Seriously just get some gold bond powder, its made to dry up your taint and make it lightly fragrant.

Fresh Balls.

Buy it on amazon. Its like heroin for your nuts

>haven't gotten anus cancer yet

You sound like a hungry skeleton to me. Do you have to hold on to heavy objects when the wind blows?

I'm not even meming.

Not sure how I feel about this.

you can lick my boibutt, user! there's enough to go around!

Yes

Kek

This shit can save all your chaffing/excessive sweat problems. You're still gonna sweat but itll be manageable. It kind of smells like laundry detergent fragrance so you shouldn't get any weird looks if someone at the gym catches a whiff.

How do I wax my ass crack myself? Should I use that Nair shit that just makes it fall out

Put baby powder in your ass and on your scrotum when you hop out of the shower.