Why did Constantinople get the works?

Why did Constantinople get the works?

They provoked KARA BOGA

It just changed hands, Greeks should just buy homes there and recolonise.

That's nobody's business but the Turks.

>Christians should just resettle Anatolia
The Turks would just genocide them if they came in significant numbers. Maybe not instantly, but it's a guarantee in the long term if current trends continue.

Istanbul-shit!

Fact: BLACK Turks are the most powerful race on Earth

>genocide Greeks
>immediately get FREEDOM'd by Americans and Brits

like in cyprus right

This is literally Turkey's biggest fear. The only way they see minorities is like a force to mobilise against them. They've acted against this up until 2006 with aggressive laws, abuse, killings etc... they even tried to use the tactic themselves when they offered to relax the Greek debt by "buying houses in the Cyclades" and settling Turks in Greece. Unfortunately for them, the Greek government wasn't completely mentally retarded, as they had their experiences with Turkish schemes. It's in the Turkish mindset, even Erdogan believes it. That's why there's less than 5000 Greeks in Istanbul today, and most of them are remnants of the Byzantines. Which just goes to show the attitude the Turks have for Greek resettlement in Anatolia. I just hope they fuck up with the Kurds real bad this time so someone will finally nuke the dump.

We didn't care then, we do now. Try it.

Honestly, you never did Shit to the Turks other than a few WWI occasions like Gallipoli. Even when the Turks told the british/french officials in Smyrna that they would slaughter everyone, you just evacuated your citizens and pussied out, like you always did. You were always so afraid of Turkey it's practically comical. It wasn't even a year ago now that the US was screeching at them with no real effect or action.

When were Americans ever fighting at Gallipoli? You are literally so scared of Russia reaching out to do what they do best, sodomizing you Turks which is why you begged us to put nuke launch silos in your country. Don't bite the hand that protects you, Memet.

I'm not Törk you retard. I was talking about the Brits.

>I'm not Tork

americunt... I only pointed out that you've never really done shit to them, they haven't payed the full price for all their chimpouts. Why are you so insecure about that? A Törkposter would just go KARA BOĞA on your ass and spam niggers.

>I'm only pretending to be even more retarded then I usually am
Sure thing, buddy.

????

Sure thing Memet.

Thanks for giving me yet another reason to never take an American seriously.

Thanks for giving me yet another reason to never take a cockroach seriously.

Atleast he isn't a goblin.

A goblin cockroach is worse than a goblin.

if you cared now you would settle the issue of cyprus once and for all instead of leaving the island cut in half and in a state of limbo on the legitimacy of the half that got bombarded by roach settlers

>only like 2 people got the joke
SAD!