COSS price predictions?

- Token is used by exchange, similar to how BNB is used by Binance.
- Token has a lower circulating supply than BNB (But same total supply).

Based on these two facts, wouldn't a price similar to BNB be very likely? Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/COSS/comments/74c0rt/dan_cearnau_ceo_of_vrs_and_cofounder_of_coss/
reddit.com/r/COSS/comments/74es8m/rune_evensen_history_of_mlm_scams/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$1 by Sunday, $3 by the end of next week

Not that high

Pumped to .60 then left hodling bags

Easy $0.8 within 2 days, 5x from now

Guys, I keep these things in MEW.. I just followed the revenue tutorial. What now? How do I get my share of dividend and in what form?

Do I get it in MEW? Or on the exchange? In which currency?

I believe it'll get deposited in your MEW as Ethereum, but am not 100% certain. That's what another user said on an earlier thread yesterday.

Ok I just checked. It works like this... you get a small part of ALL currencies that are being traded on the exchange. Not just ETH... everything on the exchange.

Thanks.
You are correct; This is from their whitepaper:
>The fee is generated in the cryptocurrency that is used for that respective transaction. The fee is generated in both cryptocurrencies traded within a pair. In the case of a FIAT pair, only the fees paid in cryptocurrencies will be distributed to the token holder. 50% of this revenue is shared with the DAO token owners.

I'm probably the only one holding this coin around here. Everyone else is interested in PnD. I'm gonna keep my COSS in MEW and check back in a year or so. I wonder how much I will have gathered on the exchange.

what If MEW doesnt suport a coin im supposed to get dividends?

Same here! I get a sort of "OMG in the early days" vibe from this one. I'm basing this intuition /vibe off of what I am seeing in the white paper, the working exchange and their plans for the future involving merchants, etc.

You can create a custom token in MEW. Check MEW's FAQ for how to do this.

I have found you can do this "after the fact" of receiving a token. The balance will "appear" once you create the custom token (Assuming someone sent a token to your MEW).

It's like BNB, TENX & OMG in one.
as they say, its a Crypto One Stop Solution.
>Exchange, with over 50 trading pairs already
>Crypto Payment processing with hundreds of merchants signed up already

This is going to $1.00+ by sunday when first dividends are paid out
>Dividends, revenue sharing 50% of transaction fees

This can only go up from here.

Anyway, I think you only get the coins on the exchange. Even if you have your Coss on MEW and set everything up.

>Mastercard backed by crypto

yup, this is going to blow up. I'm so fucking happy I bought this like 2 days ago. 40k COSS feeling comfy right now

i was thinking i'd wait for price to moon and sell but with the dividends and all of their future plans i may just long term hold. Already tried their exchange, it's actually decent and can only get better. Plus the point-of-sale crypto transactions coming. Like you pointed out, it's the one stop solution

Slowly dumping on the normies buying in right now, this exchange is absolute bullshit and the founder has a shady past. Putting the profits into 0x, good luck niggers

so how are you using their exchange. i cant even set it to auto update all statistics

DUMP INCOMING HAHAH FUCK YOU DIPSHITS MY SHILLING WORKED

k

well im not saying their exchange is the best, just that I tried it and it seemed to work okay for the couple transactions I did. It's going to only improve, they'll add to it, streamline it, it literally just released like what a week ago?

Nah just a small sell off.

It's better than those shit exhanges like ED, HitBTC, liqui etc. I mean sure it needs a lot of tweaking but considering the amount of people that use that awful piece of shit ED this could be glorious.

anything under like ~9-10k sats is still going tobe a bargain for this coin so idk wtf you're on about dude. I have total faith in this coin, even if a whale does take a massive dump and it fell by 30-50% i wouldn't panic at all, in fact i'd just buy more

and they already have about 50 trading pairs. this site is going to be huge.
you could buy some shitty messenger app, or.. you could buy COSS which pays dividends

Only 11k COSS here so me smoller fishe than you but surely a comfy fishe.

>you cant buy coss on coss exchange
top kek

There's something really weird going on, CMC under reports the volume and price for COSS/ETH on Coss.io itself every few minutes.

???

Are you retarded?

only 1k here but this is actually gonna moon to at least a dollar before sunday.

>muh shady past meme

lol he was involved in an mlm scheme which realistically is less shady than 90% of the ICO's Veeky Forums happily invests in.

I'll take a shady past with a working product and dividends over pie in the sky bullshit like 0x any day.

huh? sure you can
exchange.coss.io/pair/coss-eth
exchange.coss.io/pair/coss-btc

gonna do fine with 11k user, like i said i expect $1+ and if you hold long term you'll make some dividends

Huh, I was not expected 18 cents, certainly not before Saturday.

Fuck it, my stack isn't large enough, all in on COSS.

hopefully the whales dont dump before it reaches 30 cents cuz thats my exit.

>tfw bought at 6 cents
>sold 1/3 to get my initial investment back
>tfw from now on only risk free profits

This shit is going to +100m market cap.

sent eth to coss wallet, 134 confirmations and it's still not showing up

wtf is this scam

had the same. just wait.

it'll go through it just takes longer right now, its a new exchange and they're improving it every day. Go to the bitcointalk COSS post and you can see talk about the transfer times, I believe some of the devs even commented there about it.

You did good user.

I got in at 11 cents which I thought was a high entry point. I've already taken out my initial investment from crypto (selling elixir at ATH allowed me to do this lol) so I'm sitting comfy here watching this shit rise.

Agreed, 100m is the minimum, but I expect a few epic dumps before we get there.

I'm up 3.3x atm. Glad I held through the last week of Binance moons. I'll be watching this one closely through Satuday.

Either way it's probably gonna dump on Sunday. But I'm gonna watch the payout with interest. If it's decent, I'll probably add to my stack once it pulls back.

Yeah it just takes a little more time than usual.

I got my 2 deposits in within 120th and 150th confirmation.

Keep in mind that this is a new exchange which have grown rapidly past 7 days.

They did.

They mentioned smth about introducing the KYC for safety just as taking more time to make deposits and withdrawals to increase safety and not make it an arbitrage platform where bots rule supreme.

WARNING: the founders (both of them) are known scammers

Don't be surprised to lose all your money

reddit.com/r/COSS/comments/74c0rt/dan_cearnau_ceo_of_vrs_and_cofounder_of_coss/
reddit.com/r/COSS/comments/74es8m/rune_evensen_history_of_mlm_scams/

Yes, there will be dumps. But I always take my initial investment back if coin goes +100%, from there I just let it sit until it reaches the point which I think is reasonable for the coin.

I think we'll see ~120 million market cap in one month, that's the point when I take my 2/3 out.

For this I wouldn't bet that it will dump on Sunday, because people want their dividends. And you have to have your COSS in your wallet in order to get them.

coss is shit - take 200% profit and hodl rest.

>coss is the shit

$0.1 seems likely

Right now this is the only thing that could sink COSS.

Personally I think it's safe, because the devs have much more to gain by running the exchange legitimately than by trying to take the money and run. If that was their goal they could've just done an ICO, why waste time developing a working product? However, the knowledge that they've been involved in this stuff might put other buyers off.

mlm is no more a scam than your average ICO. And I'd imagine every blockchain dev has been involved in the creation of at least one shitcoin.

They already have a working product.

And like you said they have more to gain with not scamming. COSS is growing rapidly.

Apart from the fact, that we are talking about the actual functioning product here, i.e. coss.io exchange, please read the comments under these reddit posts.

I'm not saying everything is crystal clear. But there are much more upsides in COSS now than downsides.

Also, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to build COSS just to run away with... what? I mean, they are going to earn shitton of money just by running the exchange - even in its beta stage right now it's better than like a half of other exchanges. If it wasn't for lags and long deposit times, I'd even risk saying it's similar to Bittrex in terms of UX/UI.