Post me a good pre-workout Veeky Forums

Post me a good pre-workout Veeky Forums

>Preworkout? Why certainly. 1 scoop of Mental Toughness® and 1 scoop of Discipline™ mixed together in water.

>preworkout
>massgainer

Preworkout is not only a mental stimulant, it also contains physical enhancing ingredients.

a gun

Wew goy

The version with DMAA

Anything with DMAA in it mate. Many countries including mine banned it. So all pre workouts in Australia are shit tier now.

Is this shit still available? You can still get it online right?

Not gonna make it newfriend.

I prefer this as well as No-Xplode.

I just put a scoop of instant coffee in my mouth and swallow it with some water. Then I take a couple niacin pills and a b12

It's like 1/8th the price, doesn't taste like overly sour candy, isn't full of artificial flavors and sweeteners and I get the same boost

>he doesn't even have a proprietary matrix of performance enhancing stimulants and mass building agents that provide enhanced pumps

Lel at these supplement shills paying 60+ dollars for fucking caffeine and tingles

That's actually quite reasonable.

But let me ask you. Do any of those Niacin bottles come in flashy packaging with scary names, macho slogans, and skulls and shit?

No I buy them in a grocery store. They're Johnson naturals or some shit

It does amaze me people spend this much money and effort on supplement bullshit when they could just inject test and take d-bol for 10x the effectiveness and half the price

>It does amaze me people spend this much money and effort on supplement bullshit when they could just inject test and take d-bol for 10x the effectiveness and half the price

With my genes, I'd have no hair left on my head and so much acne it would be disgusting

>No I buy them in a grocery store. They're Johnson naturals or some shit
And how are you going to impress girls like that? By telling them about your keen financial sense and showing off your muscles?

Sorry schlomo, I think you need to run those numbers again and convince us why we need to be holocausted of our money for 3 different bottles that roughly equal the $25 for a 30 serving of C4 that comes with double caffeine in one convenient package

And 10x the health risks

I mean that one is pretty good.

pretty much this. you can buy vials of test cheaper than protein powder.

brb spending 20-30$ or more for 30 days worth of pre workout or getting a fuck ton of coffee/caffeine pills/whatever for 7-8$ and getting almost the same results

>implying I can get test that cheap

:C

Tfw my gym sells pre workout in black containers that has that shit in it.

I use that one.

mah nigga

i have the mango flavor

I usually just down a nice pot of coffee

Caffeine

Cup of black coffee mixed with the desire to get better.