DOMS

What are the worst kind of DOMS and why are they calf DOMS?

>tfw have to tip-toe around like a fairy prince faggot

My name is Dominic

I find quads are the worst, but it's because I have to go up and downstairs throughout the day.

Hamstrings

>ab doms
>sneeze
>howitfeelstobeasuicidebomber.gif

abs,calves,shins,forearms by far

This

>quads after leg day

Can barely walk desu

lower abs

Chest if i'm gonna go for a run cuz pecs bounce and it's awful. Calves otherwise; calf doms just doesn't feel right

I haven't had doms in literal years. DYEL?

i dont know about you guys but i fucking love DOMS

i only get them once in a blue moon though

train smarter

This. If you don't neglect a muscle group and train consistently you shouldn't get DOMS. If you are a dyel who starts doing legs you will get DOMS.

lol i skipped leg workouts for a month and hit them hard like 6 days ago, the doms in my quad was so fucking bad i couldnt walk downstairs and it was hard to walk. My squat compared to my others lifts is horrendous desu but i dont know how to fix it, i got my lifts to go up by doing a heavy/ light day in a ppl split, went up like 20 lbs in 1-2 weeks i think.

No its not noob gains im way past that point.

I love hammy DOMS. Especially when paired with glute DOMS

>getting doms at all
newfag
the only way I managed to get my squat caught up again is to follow rippletits advice on legs ie

5x5 squats and 1x5 deadlifts increasing 5 pounds a week (or every workout if its low weight)

if you cant power through just FIVE sets of squats and a single set of deadlifts 1-2 a week you a weak

PPL made legs not so bad desu

Calf doms feels pretty good. Hamstring doms though, that'll seriously cripple ya

All DOMS feel amazing except for forearms and shoulders. Those are horrible and hurt in a different way, like something's wrong.

i quit doing RDLs because of this and rationalize it every way i can when the truth is i dont like the feeling of having my legs ripped apart for three days nonstop

leg and ass doms.

>not loving all DOMS

shit man i just got shoulder and forearm DOMS for the first time a couple days ago after introducing preacher curls and lateral raises (finally) into my routine

and man it felt good i dunno what you mean

Yes dude i followed 1X5 for deadlifts and it was amazing, i went from like 185-285 for 5 in a matter of 2-3 months but my squat didnt feel the same way

this

fucking retard

Ass doms without a doubt. I've been put out of commission by calf and quad doms and even Achilles tendon strain to an extent, but never have I felt another pain like sitting down to shit with glute doms.