Shill me Walton (WTC)

shill me Walton (WTC)

why should I buy it?

remember antshares?

No, it's a shit coin that got pumped. Will continue to drop.

buy soonish or red wojack later. Keep in mind it has already had a 8x though, buy on a dip

You're too late.

It was just a pump and dump on a very large scale.

pink wojak

You should buy it after the 16th of october alongside VeChain, both have incredible potential and are truly revolutionary in their respective use cases, however Chain link which you will have seen, has the potential to make the former obselete, we will find out on the 16th of October.

big if true

This

salty no walty FUDers. Wtc is a good pick for october because
>blockchain release
>wallet release
>website redesign

I need you guys to list all of your expected pump and dumps so I can hold them long term. Bonus points if you have proof that people are actually paying to FUD said projects.

HIS NAME WAS CHARLES

>anything that rises is a P&D

Its obly up like 1000% on the month of course you should buy absolutely nothing can go wrong

Why do linkies think their shitcoin replaces everything?

Lol i would never buy at this price... pump seems too good.. and i got in when it was under 1dollar

Do your own research, dont trust information on internet blindly, they could be profiting.

>priced in

yep...totally priced in.

i like how walties dont get overly defensive or angry when ppl fud. they just keep calm and hodl through october (and profit).

Yeah they are being too aggressive. Might aswell just ride the fud-wave while waiting for genesis block. I'm hoping that will be around the time they announce more exchanges aswell. I don't like binance much.

ChainLink makes WTC obsolete

Waltonchain is implementing both RFID and block chain into asian supply chain management.

They are not competing.

people have been calling everything the new antshares since antshares. it's never happened.

Because it was a few months ago?