$LINK get in or stay poor nolinkies

Whales are suppressing the price flashing walls while they accumulate, get the fuck in and accumulate or stay poor linkies. This is the only real competitor to $XRP ($9b market cap) while we are so undervalued.

I'm tired of helping you cunts out (Posted before the $ETHD run, $LRC run, $WTC run).

PARTNERED WITH SWIFT (11,000 financial clients), weep and cry end of october when this is $1b market cap

>Imagine if you had got in on bitcoin at 40 cents.
>Imagine if you had got in on ethereum at 40 cents.
>imagine if you had got in on link at 40 cents.

bought 5000 extra links, thanks op

project ubin

enough said

You know it had $1bil supply right? Its not going anywhere fast.

wait for it to drop lower, no need buying before 8 or maybe even 7k sats - depends abit how it plays out the next hours. Price will bounce off resistance one more time before we go at it again

You fucking retard, it doesn't have a 1 billion dollar supply, it has a 1 billion LINK TOTAL supply, 350 million LINK CIRCULATING supply, of which the other 650 million is tied up in smartcontracts

I got in on ETH at 60 cents. Then I forgot about it and a year later took it out on 11$

So upset I didn't keep it in. I would be in a Lambo right now instead of stuck as a wagecuck

sooo

you do know that Sergei and his pre-sale band own 86% of the tokens?

And the rest is owned by the biz anons.

just making sure you understand the implications.

Every faggot and their mother has bought LINK at 40 or well below thanks to the shilling EVERYWHERE and I find it highly unlikely that this many people are going to make it, especially when everyone who will ever buy LINK has already bought it.

I have $2,000 invested in this shit and thinking about it and the entire state of cryptos and alt coins and ICOs has made me want to walk away for good. This is all nothing but a bunch of worthless e-Pogs that some "whales" are getting very rich off of by being scam artists.

Fuck this, fuck you, fuck LINK, fuck Canada, fuck Thailand, fuck skateboards, fuck Veeky Forums. I'm out.

650/1000=.86

Really activates the almonds

legit, poster didn't say 10k

See you tomorrow

I'm waiting for my WTC to recover to $7.86...

You know the wallet only has 8300 holders

not only that, but normies associate link with a scam now thank to a lot of biztrads trying to shill link on reddit and sayin "Sibas will make it great" [and I am not joking]

You're not aware of how bit this thing can become in just a few months.

>fake hair
>covered in moles (wtf)
just dumped all my link

about to pull the trigger

kek the wtc megapump hasn't even started. This is just sideways action now. I know the things you don't. It's a very low entry point right now.

Explain how it involves link and isn't just their proprietary solution.

Care to elaborate moar? Don't be a faggot

They will dump hard. But when?

I just started crypto last week. I have 3.0 Neo (35.38)... 52.00 WTC (avg 7.40) ...3.0 OMG (9.71). ...568.00 XVG kek. Pennies in BTC. No profit in anything atm except btc. What should I dump for LINK? Sorry for shitty format

Sell neo and buy link

why the fuck are you comparing this to XRP? they aren't even in the same fucking space

What about Red Pulse? Is that pretty much going to be guaranteed gainz for NEO? It's an insane month to get into crypto... potential gains coming from everywhere. Everyone having events except for OMG as far as I know but it's making gains today. XVG has Wraith which may generate enough hype for the $3 I have in it. Link could be $2-$5 by the end of the month or a bust but the conference will generate hype alone for gainz...

>muh "Veeky Forums owns X% of LINK"
Reddit has arrived, boys.

>everyone who will ever buy LINK has already bought it
Source now pls.

This.

It pisses me off so much that they have ruined LINK, spamming Reddit like retards.

>bought LINK at 10k

someone had to

linklets will be btfo
the toilet conference is gonna be shit

That wont happen....

stay poor faggot

you'd be better off selling it all and going 100% LINK it has the biggest potential to 3-5x profit, the other ones you're holding (besides the XVG which is irrelevant in that quantity) will not 3-5x probably ever from this point, or if they do not for 1-2 years minimum.

LINKs the play if you're looking to start making gains sooner rather than later.

Also aside from link, COSS is looking ridiculously good right now. Another one I'm expecting 5-10x gains from

ripple went from 200m to 15b in 2 months, what is ripple's supply again, i forget

you have to go back

>middleware = competitor