LAMBOLAND HERE I COME

LAMBOLAND HERE I COME

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0xd6e0a739bea4a4982e795cbfbeecae8a695f117ac0c982efc213d2ffea3bb767
check.universa.io/-aVbWYD.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please buy my bags

You must be a fucking idiot if you have eBTC bags. This is at ATH right now faggot. Nobody is holding bags yet, this shit is about to 10x. God you're fucking stupid user.

bags dont always mean coins at a loss you judgemental faggot

The coin started 3 days ago and you're talking about bags?

I really wish I could figure out how to fucking use etherdelta

got my shit deposited finally, every time i try to buy ebtc it says bad jump destination, spent all my fucking gas on transactions that ended up being for nothing

WHY IS IT SO SHITTY

Click top right, set gas price to 40

gas price was at 40

when i looked at the transaction for every buy on etherscan it was always for 0 eth but 40 gwei

Feels good, man. I'm comfy.

I still don't understand what this is or why it has value

etherscan.io/tx/0xd6e0a739bea4a4982e795cbfbeecae8a695f117ac0c982efc213d2ffea3bb767

Fuck me ill never get my eth. Forgot to change it before

no value , pure scam\pnd .
only thing it has going for it is the fact its named bitcoin ethereum

it has the name ebtc, that's worth about $8,2M according to the infallible market.

Fucktard it's an ETH clone of bitcoin. Regardless if it is even necessary can you not see the speculative value potential? Are you that dense? Do you understand crypto, at all? This is a 99.9% speculative market, get with it or stay poor faggot.

EBTC will hit $100 EASY, just watch.

Its completely useless and anyone could make the exact same erc20 in minutes. Its just a P&D scam with a novel marketing approach.

But whatever this one is dumb enough that its a legitimate service to humanity to extract money from people dumb enough to buy it

guys use this link to make your universa account
check.universa.io/-aVbWYD.
you get free coins when you sign up now

[spoiler]SHILLING TO THE MAX AND ITS ALL FREE[/spoiler]

thanks to my absolute inability to figure out etherdelta, my buy order for 0.00011 ebtc/eth failed and ended up only being able to get half

great lesson learned, ended up spending like fucking 15 dollars on gas

“Projects” like these hurt crypto in the long run. We should want a steady flow of new users and investors who want knowledge understanding why they should invest in something, not retards who chase a quick buck and bail the moment there is a sign of decline.

Unfortunately until it get regulated it wont stop, just have to ride the waves until you make enough money to invest in a legit project.

report all ebtc threads