GUNBOT THREAD

>What is Gunbot
Gunbot is a automated trader (bot) for Poloniex, Bittrex, and Kraken. It is honestly one of the best and longest working bots currently available.

>How is this different from any other shit bots
This one works. It is completely automated, and nets me around 2%-3% in the current market, without me doing anything. Here are some reviews:
ohyip.com/webs/gunbot/

>Where do i get it
You can buy it from the developer for 0.1 BTC. I am re-selling the bot at a 10% discount, so if you are interested, drop me a message on Telegram - @Dante2333. I will walk you through, and explain you how it works, and how to set it up. For proof of the bot working, check out my YT and Telegram channel.

If you want to make real passive income, this is honestly your best bet.

---- LINKS ----
(Put all links in pastebin to get around spam filter)
pastebin.com/7Csr29Av

Other urls found in this thread:

nulled.to/topic/296273-
youtu.be/hjC3u0XeTZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can anyone confirm that this isn't a scam?

It is a scam. Trading strategies are only profitable if you are the only one exploiting it

i love how biz cant even fucking take their time to read, like check the pastebin, you have 4 different links, a github and a bitcointalk post where you can read about it, its clearly not a scam famalan..

like look at the fuck uses a flawed argument "only 1 exploiting it" there are like 3 different bots on bitcointalk and you are 1 person out of 100,000, whales and other fucking people trading and shit, stay poor famalan, while you sleep, enjoy your loses while we gunbot marines are making the bank.

Obvious scam is obvious.
Why give unlimited wealth away for 0.1 BTC a pop when you can have it all yourself?

its not unlimited wealth, it requires learning and tuning, jesus.

or you can get it with 70% discount here
nulled.to/topic/296273-

buy a cracked version or buy from a re-seller, this seems to be fairly easy bizraelis

Who said it is unlimited wealth? You have to configure the bot yourself. The bot just executes your strategies, and improves them. But hey, if staying poor is your thing, I don't mind.

i used this bot and lost 100k

you get the same product, but you pay 300$ less

>How is this different from any other shit bots
>This one works.

Well you've convinced me, OP you can't argue with that we're all going to be rich.

>cracked version
>of a system that processes your financial transactions
hahahahahaha

this takes like 2 years to pay for itself though

Thanks, just bought 100k

I run this bot.

I invested 0.6BTC and now have 0.1BTC remaining.
Whilst other people can make it work, it really doesn't work for me at all.
I literally copy what other people are doing, and somehow it doesn't work.

If you read the link with reviews I posted, you'd see that someone made 70% returns in 15 days doing nothing. Also it depends on how much money you feed it, and the strategies you use.

Nice just bought a 100k from someone

What strategies are you using? And what coins are you trading? I lost some cash too, until I got the hold of it. Message me on telegram, we can work something out.

trusted cracker for over 2 years
stay poor

>1 guy made a lot of money
>HURR DURR ITS JUST THAT EASY

>make a closed sourced bot that collects financial information of all your users, including their logins etc.
>keep collecthing and sleepin until like 1 month later
>you are now a crypto millionaire after stealing all their shit
That easy. Fuck why didn't I think of this earlier?

because you are too stupid to see the flaws in your logic

>stealing people's money from API keys without withdraw
kek you are all geniuses
btw some fun using tradingview to alert the bot
youtu.be/hjC3u0XeTZM
never change biz

>closed source
Github in the description.

>stealing money
Good luck trying to steal money using API keys with withdrawals disabled. Has Veeky Forums seriously become this retarded?

>The bot just executes your strategies

Don't waste your time on this anons, the strategy is the hardest part about building bots.
Just learn python and build your own, then test your approaches. These guys are charging for a "skeleton" bot which you'd still have to come up with strategies of your own.

That's why I have a telegram where I post my strategies and settings for others to use. I know it is hard to come up with ones. Besides, it's not like Gunbot comes with templates or anything...

It's funny how it's exactly this. People thinking that a bot which literally just buys and sells for you unless you give it a strategy, is somehow magically going to make them rich.

>but there was a guy.....he made 70%.....!!111!

Yes, if 20 people go all-in at a roulette table some of them are bound to make a 100% profit.

I made a go bot 45 minutes after picking up go for the first time in 25 lines of code. You have to be retarded to pay for a bot lol

> fake rendered boxed software
> what year is this

Keep in mind that many people are reporting that it doesn't work at all.

Between sometimes reported 60% success rate and "doesn't work at all", I don't think it's a good deal.

"60% of the time, it works every time"