Name ONE thing he did wrong

I'll wait

I'll wait

Kill Anne Boleyn. She was b ased

Make divorce an acceptable thing.

Being born

Damning England to 500 years of religious warfare and making a united British Isles impossible

Not abdicating and turning England into a Republic before the time the English Royal House becomes full of mutts

He let himself be manipulated by the pussy.

Ann Boleyn wouldn't give him any until he put a ring on her finger, and he was so whipped he practically destroyed his country just to fuck her.

name ONE thing he did wrong
I'll wait.

Your Arab landlords will sort that out. Brexit won't save you from riyals, dinars, and for that matter renminbi.

Now go buy a house.

>Murdered 2 saints behalf of a whore.
>Fat disgusting slob
>Drank Mercury
>Destroyed Europe through his being bossed around by women.
>Welsh

Didn’t finish the jews

>he was so whipped he practically destroyed his country just to fuck her
Had a hearty kek at this one for some reason.

I still see jews

She was fucking her own brother...

Didn't put enough effort into the nuclear program

Jousting

Trusted his doctors...

cultivated a despicable eating habit

Didn't have big enough defence budget.

The Other Boleyn Girl wasn't a history book, dear.

>England's military was so outdated it was still using FUCKING LONGBOWS in the 16th Century.
I have a feeling all the longbow memes started at that point to embarassingly excuse England's shitty arsenal.

>making a united British Isles impossible
But the British Isles were united for like a century
Also
>united British isles
>a good thing

Indirect fire is pretty useful though

He should have invaded Rome and just taken the papacy away from the meds.

In terms of capability, there wasn't a huge difference between the longbow/arquebus at that stage. Henry's army also utilized siege artillery and Henry himself is considered to be an incredibly important figure in the creation of the early Royal Navy.

Couldn't produce a male heir and blamed his wives.

ate too much, nigga thicc

Charges of treason and heresy were commonly used to quash dissent, and those accused were often executed without a formal trial, by means of bills of attainder.

Despite the influx of money from these sources (Dissolution of the Monasteries and acts of the Reformation Parliament), Henry was continually on the verge of financial ruin due to his personal extravagance.

He is frequently characterised in his later life as a lustful, egotistical, harsh, and insecure king.

Spending absurd sums of money to wage war with France to eventually achieve NOTHING

Henry VIII did have shitloads of Cannon though.

Charles V's ambassador said Henry had enough "to conquer hell."

Only the army was just outdated.

>wanting a united british isles
Ireland should be its own country at the very least

the most significant difference between longbowmen and the arquebusiers of that period is that it takes much more time and effort to train a longbowman

Remember that time he was an obese fuck and had a pus-filled stinky wound and he thought he could somehow act like his 20 year old self and surprise Anne of Cleves at their first meeting by dressing like a servant and claiming to be bringing a gift from Henry, assuming she would immediately recognize him and swoon over his chivalrous nature, then he got super pissed off and whiny when she didn't recognize him?
god damn it Henry

Barbarossa

That's his pops, though, who was actually pretty based.

I'll do you a few better
>broke off from the Catholic Church because he wasn't content with just having an affair
>shattered Anglo-Spanish relations in a way that harmed both countries
>blamed his wife for his defective baby-batter
>kept jousting to the point where he got enough brain damaged and turned into a violent, obese old sod with gangrene
>dissolved the monasteries and executed anyone who spoke out against him
>starting sectarian violence that led to a civil war, and a series of Scottish, Dutch, and German-born kings that continues to this day, with nearly every single monarch in the last 300 years marrying either a German or a Dane (the only real exceptions are George VI, Prince Charles, & Prince William
>starting sectarian violence that prevented a 32-country Irish republic

>declares war on two countries that can outproduce you and out man you by a laughable margin
He's a prime example of why you should never listen to anyone who tells you exactly what you want to hear.

Name ONE thing, I dare you, I double dare you fucking Fascist

He killed Hitler.

he didn't ask you to name one thing he did right

>being so butthurt, that you write an entire book to debunk falsified history to only falsify it yourself

this, Henry VII was great with his money then his son just spent it all on wars

>killing FR*NCH''''''''''''''''MEN''''''''''''
>not a good thing
wew

they may be born in foreign lands but they are british through and through

funny how Henry VII wrote about why you should stay a catholic then went independent, thus not in any church's camp
>tfw Northern ''''''''''G*rmans''''''''''' didn't go Arian so everyone would unite in genociding them

indirect fire was never used

>Longbows were used like mortars
even more memes

>intentionally ignoring that longbows were being used alongside guns and proved effective at Flodden and Pinkie Cleugh

How is it a meme?

Like you wouldn't fuck your own brother

Killed this cuties