How to fukin turn 210k into half a millie

man i rode so many shitcoin pumps going all in every single time but my mind cant take it anymore. i did really well but 1x fukup and id have to pull a kurt cobain

i only need one 2-3x one last time user.

pls recommend me some safe shit. wanna hodl for 6 more months before i stunt in my s63amg. (lol @ lambo tards)

leave ur wallet so incase i decide to follow ur advice and that shit works out ill legit share like 15k$ in 6 months. DED SRS

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopriceindex.com/indexes.php
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7354wp/mass_adoption_and_value/
youtube.com/watch?v=RNHAP3k70BM
discord.gg/w8NkvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy OMG. Hold. Your welcome.

Put it in XRP -dump before the conference

easy buy LINK, even if it's shit it'll x3 for sure

also make sure you send some BTC here:
1LhQn6g94qaMWv9owKFFnghvMosnW7fndx

Consider holding coins that are in the top 10-20 coins, you have the money to and there is more security with them as opposed to chasing shitcoin PnD's. Coins like Ethereum, ETC, Zec, Monero, Dash and the like will likely only appreciate in time so long as you buy in at the right level.

If I were in your position I'd be willing to put my trust in Chainlink.

You've probably read all of the threads by now so I don't think I need to explain much beyond stating that the current market cap is only 160 million or so. 6 months from now this will be a top 20 coin, and that's being conservative.

You're nearly there brah, congratulations in advance

Please don't post this woman again. I spent hours trying to find the source and failed. Its a constant frustration to me.

Pivx hold 6 months. Most other large cap coins here are stagnant, but this will easily reach DASH marketcap and will perhaps make it to $20 in the next 6 months. Buy between $3-$3.50 while you still can

If you put everything in LINK you'd be a billionaire in 2018...but you only want a 3x, so don't do that...

cryptopriceindex.com/indexes.php

keep an eye on this website if you dont already.

put all in DFEN
put 10% in tulipbulb-coins if you want too

but it in bitcoin and forget about it for 5 years

wish i was were you are!
nice pic.
Buy Ardor and retire. Gl&Hf

If u have 6 months, OMG for sure
If u want a rise sooner, mth is 75% likely to get on binance soon. Has good community, and is currently under ico price

1KxstszHKuC9Hzmwvp2dhgyFRBm4uMXNZ8
btc wallet

Literally chainlink... sbios on oct 16, EASY $1 then. Im all in on chainlink, 50k so we win together my friend.

210k in 500k, you mean youre looking for 2x?

put it in bitcoin or ethereum then, if you only want modest gains with very little risk. avoid all the shitcoins being shilled.

IOTA link obsidian. Maybe coss monero

153R2FSXFWYwnGZZWRDweABcZu4btKGdrz

Binance,
BNB

They will buyback 20% every 3 months with their profits.
It is the safest coin ever, because their exchange is growing every single day.

Just do it

15qEPMG8qWZUuw3rW4R2SHZP3htusx5ZVy

Dude with that much money just put it all in BTC and forget about it.

Check again in October 5, 2018 and you'll have AT LEAST 500k.

You can invest strong. Now invest smart.

MTL

OmiseGO. I read this on reddit (yeah yeah I know) and it convinced me OMG's a keeper:

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7354wp/mass_adoption_and_value/

That top comment calculated ~$350/token, and that seems outrageous but totally possible - that analyst from a few months ago pegged it at $700+! Like, even if that comment gets some things wrong and OmiseGO is only 10% as successful, we'd still be looking at a coin worth 3x its current value at least. And you could expect a pump that'd go to at least that value just based purely on speculation - OMG has the value it does without anything even launched. Imagine what it'll go to in the lead-up to their milestones.

It's a legit company, contract with McDonalds, funded by major Thai banks, PM gave it an award, Vitalik's backing it, and it's a top coin at this early stage. The future is very very bright for OMG.

18NPKcMqcmCS6W4eYZyzosHmXqskVVMkZM

WTC man x4+ easy within 6 mos.

0xAffA7155de045bff95051381fe031828BFda4222

COSS... go all in... it will pump 5x by sunday. cash out at 3x to be safe.

WTF WHERE'S MY LINK NOOOOOOOOO

Why not just buy CSNO, sit back, collect dividends. EZ

Oh and dividends pay out between 67 and 200% per year. In theory anyway.

Also : Don't do COSS, don't do ChainLink. I'm invested in both but you have too much money at stake. There's a chance it could dump, there's a chance these things could fail a year from now - there's too much competition, and their competitors could win.

OMG is safe. Trust in Vitalik. He's not a dummy, he's advising only two projects - this and Kyber. Omise is already handling millions of dollars worth of transactions - once they plug their token in to their already existing payment processing network, this thing will soar. It's a key ingredient to bringing normies into the fold. This thing's guaranteed not to die, and there's no competition even close to surpassing it.

18NPKcMqcmCS6W4eYZyzosHmXqskVVMkZM

GNT about $1 before or around Christmas (4x)
1ST due a moon mission back to its previous highs now the china fud is over and they are rebranding/marketing it now (3x+)
Trezar early days but it will moon once people start realizing it exists (?x)

For those that say OMG will do 3x from current market cap, just lol.
ChainLink is probably the safest and legit way, only $140M market cap it can easily reach $500M in like a month.

Loopring (LRC) in November (first or second week) will hit about 80 cents.

>cryptopriceindex.com/indexes.php
what it do senpai ?

why will bitcoind keep rising if its so fucking prehistoric? wont it be obsulete at one point?

Clever chainlink thread

OMG/NEO/LINK Any of these for 6 month 2-3x gains. Trust me. I know the internets.

1BjraKo3HHxCEB4U7UDoHEs1ik3xrd2nLY

op here.

why? not to far fetched when u look at dash, nem and iota. why would omise 3x be unrealistic when whole market mc goes up too hopefully.

need to look more into link but 2 dev team and Veeky Forums shills pisses me off already. yall devaluing this coin with penetrant reddit shilling. there is a thin line m8

Put enough into real fucking money that you won't regret it, bonds or whatever. You know you're fucking due to go busto at any moment right, if you were a gambler you'd be stacking it up at Vegas and tipping waitresses 5k, these things don't last.

>dash, nem and iota
Those coins are old as hell so their high caps make sense.
OMG already did it's thing from 30M to 1B marketcap in under 3 months, I don't think they could pull another major pump to those numbers.

>2 dev team
Still their project is basically finished. They'll be hiring more people when they need them.
Yeah people paying for likes and upboats are retards but everyone is just so excited to be on the ground floor of the "next Ethereum".
If you're willing to wait out 6 months, I believe ChainLink would be worth 1B cap at the absolute minimum because there's still no news from the devs but after the upcoming presentation this token will explode.

So you're saying that an OmiseGO with a working app, exchange, payment processing and staking rewards WON'T be 3x its current market cap where it currently exists only as an IDEA on a roadmap? Their actual product isn't even priced in to the market cap - McDonalds partnership and skateboards took it to where it is now.

I love ChainLink but it is NOT safe. If it turns out a year from now that SWIFT didn't adopt it as a tech and just used it to test out tech, its value will drop. I'm gambling on ChainLink but it is NOT a safe bet, it depends entirely on whether or not the banking industry will adopt it and there is no guarantee.

OmiseGO's success is almost guaranteed. Omise is already handling millions of payments, they just have to plug their tokens in to the existing network and people will be scrambling to buy tokens to get a cut of those transaction fees and that sweet passive income.

looks like a lebanese/syrian singer

Okay srs advice. OMG should at least 2x in that time. So I would suggest a combo of OMG and BTC

XVG is safe as fuck. And if you plan to HODL for 6+ months thats even more reason to invest in this coin

I'm in the same situation.
Caught the eth, neo, omg pump.
Had 185k, went all in on LINK, I'm out at a millie.
Godspeed user. I don't think LINK is risky at that price but if you really want to play it safe just go all in BTC. I'm going all in BTC when I reach 1mil and taking a vacation

The thing that I hate about OMG is that faggot and his shitty selfies with skateboards.
You know what actually, pic related says it all.
Not to mention how much hype this has received due to Vitalik wearing a fucking t-shirt/being listed as advisor.

it tells you how much value 1btc is worth by itself or in the top ten or twenty etc. its not absolute but it is a good rule of thumb.

do you know what liquidity is?

And one last thing, don't be an idiot, don't put it in a low volume coin you'll have a hard time cashing out

I kind of agree with you but I'd call btc real money. Put 200k in btc then use the other 50k to continue flipping smaller market cap coins for 6x over the coming year and he doesn't risk his 200k and achieves his 500k goal. If btc does well he will reach his goal even sooner

desu i was already very bullish on omg before making this thread and the omg responses kinda confirmed my thoughts

i know they are old m8, thats the reason i would be in for some months.

well, omise had a correction and to be back at ath would already be an 1,6x. all the tech is yet to be released.

as i said i want this to be as safe as possible. might aswell diversify and do both. just % of each im unsure and if i should leave some in eth/btc too.

Those coins are not old as hell, and they were worth almost nothing before this year

This -- don't go below 50% allocation in BTC

You're kidding right?

NEM in 2014.
IOTA in 2015.
Darkcoin rebranded as DASH in 2015.

Meanwhile OMG 2017.

And idk if you're aware but all of the coins were worth fuck all before April/May 2017.

Okay my bad I actually thought IOTA was a newer coin. Dont forget that OMG has also been in development since 2015-2016

Thats not true. Bitcoin was worth much and even fucking litecoin was worth 50 in 2013

Anyway I dont agree with your statement that OMG doesnt have upside. Lets take a look at Dash. That coin is honestly pretty worthless today. It is no longer best at anything it is supposed to do. Not to mention, I dont know a single place accepting dash nor anyone who uses it. Still it is worth so much.

Bitcoin and Litecoin are exceptions don't you think?
I'm talking about the alt-market in general. Most of the charts look the same.
I'm not saying that OMG won't do 3x. I'm just saying it's highly likely that something with a much lower cap will more easily do 3x with a potential for 6-10x in a shorter period of time.

Something with a smaller cap may well do a 3-10x but the OP was talking about risk.

OMG is one of the safest holds for huge upside portential. Anyone that doesnt see it hasn't done their research. OMG will explode it is just a matter of time, which is what OP was after.

Yeah I agree with you there are many that will have much higher return, but in this case it was about risk/return

This

The request network is next pump

ODN op.

pssssssttt
BUY STELLAR LUMENS for ~6x gains
it's not too late OP
BTC: 1M2P8aYZMGUsw8vt75SnGwXX8Q5DDHDQ1F
ETH: 0xec16e90397e5167ca6f702aa67edc93dea06342d

universa.io

BTC: 1BeQd5762acN9AFsbh9fpbpKPD4Cc5rpVL
See you in 6 mouths when you're rich.

ZRX or OMG. Have it in ETH for this month though. Really safe bet. Pretty much the segwit of ETH is activating on the 17th so it'll probably go to about 0.1 BTC/ETH. Then I'd take either OMG or ZRX like everyone else has already said. ZRX is

Probably a high end prostitute. A woman just like this once asked me for directions to a nearby embassy building.

thats a persian.

can we take a moment to BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP at OPs pic?

>dem lips
>dat nice hair
>dat makeup that works
>dat dress
>dem hands
>dem nails
>dat bod
>and of course
>dem bewbs

tfw no hot arabfu gf

SHE'D BE BETTER OFF WITH A RAYTHEON MISSILE THROUGH THOSE BEWBS AND TWATFACE
BUY DFEN RETARD

her name is haifa wehbe... Old photo of her though.. At least 10 years old.

Singer from lebanon and she is fat and old now
you are welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=RNHAP3k70BM

FEW HOURS LEFT
discord.gg/w8NkvQ

Oh.wow thanks. Such a shame.