Qtum gets the Qt's

If you've been following along we haven't even gotten to the good part yet and it's even better now so I hope you're comfy.
Trending upwards nicely and already at ~283 sats

Recent Happenings
>Now confirmed coming to 3+ exchanges. A "top 5" exchange, Japanese exchange, another "Big" Korean Exchange, Chinese exchanges.
>Nasdaq article chooses Qtum as #3 for the "5 Cryptocurrencies You Should Know About Besides Bitcoin" article
nasdaq.com/article/5-cryptocurrencies-you-should-know-about-besides-bitcoin-cm854979
>Swap currently in progress Bittrex and begins today for Binance
>New exchanges come after the swap is complete with 2 being directly after.

got like 40% of my portfolio in this, bullish as fuck.

Don't forget about all the Dapps that are being built on qtum's blockchain.

wrongpic.jpg

still. so many tho

bump

I have 410 Qtums, cant wait for this to lift in to space

40btc wall down to 27

I love that it's going to space metaphorically and literally

This feels so good

It's tanking hard on Binance.

One of the rare altcoin that is not a meme. That shit potential is absolutely enormous.

So I'm pretty new to crypto and looking to make a big investment on something with huge potential. I don't see QTUM being shilled too much and most of what I've read seems pretty positive so far.

What is the endgame with their platform? Are they competing against Ethereum? any approximations on the long term potential assuming they continue making solid progress?

Is your definition of tanking like %1-2 difference?

Well it isn't competing against eth, but if you see the shilling in biz of this coin, its should put some light in your brain. Its a good coin that will have good profits and isn't a hyped PnD coin.

I aint saying anything, but I feel these LINKers will have a really sad time in a month

Why the fuck wouldn't you be both in this and link anyway.

First 40btc wall got ate up and now left with this

I'm all in on Qtum, and the shilling on LINK gives me a bad feeling

so many asks prepped for 750

sell walls are soooo fucking thin

wonder if we'll breach 300 sats soon

I feel gains in my veins

this will give decent profit mid and enormous profit long-term. its one of a few altcoins i trust.