I'm fucked fellers

It's official.. I'm fucked... two months late on rent, 3 months late on internet, 3 months late on phone bill, just sent to collections for 700$ bill.
Had another bill in collections for 3 months that started at 150$.. not sure what the fuck that is now.
Electricity bill is 3 months late, vehicle payment coming up on the 15. 2k maxed out on the cc, and less then 75 dollars in the bank..
hung some blinds for a quarter oz of weed so I'm good for a bit with that, but everything else is fucking tapped.

I'm feeling weak in the knees for once.. whenever I have hard times I pull through but this time I'm going to get evicted.

1 btc would clear this fucking shit up for me and atleast put me on a clean slate. I've been broke because I was hired to do a large job and they are yet to pay and appear to have no intentions of paying... I had labour hired on for the job and I have to pay the guys atleast for what they did and purchase materials for the job. I'm lucky because I don't have a mortgage or kids and a wife all relying on me. Just my pooch and myself.

Client is currently sitting comfortably in her newly renovated home and I'm here pooping my pants, too afraid to respond to my landlord because I don't think he'll give me another extension.
Fffffffffffffuck.

Anyways-

1PS9VYeUkt9Li2ECjztCzpenGytJkyqNbX

Nice pasta

Sharpie pooper I'll pay then

You deserve everything that happened to you, and no bitcoin. Kill yourself

>I'm feeling weak in the knees for once
you know what to do

Willing to answer questions if there are any.

You twat, I'm not taking the lazy way out and killing myself. With or without the help of biz, I will prevail, in time.

I'm hurting because I'm giving what I'm currently earning to people that did work for me that have kids and shit.

>hung some blinds for a quarter oz of weed so I'm good for a bit with that

you deserve nothing, degenerate

Make sure you say your prayers before bed every night in the hopes of getting laid some day :)

from where i'm from you could take a ''legal mortgage'' not sure what it's called in english you basicly own a part of the house % until they pay you but i think that's only if the proprietor have a loan .. anyway i'm not sure if i'm 100% right but good luck

Man that was a nice burn how about you grow a fucking brain and not fuck yourself in the ass enough to come beg on the internet
Kys mongoloid

Just for you

Here's a little more

Extra strength for you too!

Sent 5 BTC. Hope you get back on your feet.

LOL how does it feel to be a virgin?

Bababababa, I'm Lovin It!
Get a second job.

We're not your fucking family, nigger

sent .1btc

Sorry to hear that honey. I sent you 2 BTC.

hahahahahahaaha good one i love to bring peoples hopes up then shit all over it. BTW guys my roommate just bailed on me, need money.
send BTC ASAP!!!!!!!!
1F7VzJd6Mg1GAgbBstmtjB8T5c741sdTTy

Pull your crew together and tell them your situation, get them to canvas neighborhoods to gain any sales or do it yourself.

But a burner phone now before you lose your wireless, and let bills go to collection.

Search the inter net and beat the street instead of fixing around 4 Chan

Leave a signed document stating your intent to take legal action if clients don't settle in total

Forget collecting any money in near term from them

Spend no money

Consider giving up your dog

Good luck

Double your BTC here!

16VVoaR93FPEapU3zwPDiGH2BWQCi1cyXg

Send 1 get back 2!

>1PS9VYeUkt9Li2ECjztCzpenGytJkyqNbX
I sent you a little that I could spare because I am paying it forward. Best to you.

>op is a pajeet who works in a telecom support agency
Thread working as intended.

that is one too many ba's

It feels pretty good dad girls have cooties im not getting any of that

Also all i did need was this vagisil thanks boyos the long con worked fuck your btc op

I don't work in the service industry so I wouldn't know.

Oh the crew is well aware of the situation. I have enough dry food for the dog for another 2 months. He will be alright.

Oh the wheels are in motion to sue but that stuff takes months. I've had to do it before and am in the process and I'm sure it won't be my last.
I am currently working it's just literally all I get I'm paying back out to the labour.

Honestly dude as much as you are trying to blame this on circumstances outside your control, the truth is it's your fault. Since you can't realize that and since you have low enough dignity to be here begging on Veeky Forums, sorry to break it to you but you're fucked. Learn to be humble and plan and take ownership of your own situation, that's honestly more important even than the money for you because it's your only way to a long term solution instead of a quick fix that your retarded impulsive ass immediately rebreaks. There are few things more repulsive than seeing a grown man beg like a pathetic dog. Get off Veeky Forums, no one is going to give you money. Go solve your problems.

Lien the property you goob

Lol not a pajeet. I'm a Canadian carpenter. Renovating homes and commercial business. i should have been a plumber like that other guy.

what province ?

Pooch in pooper and I'll pay.

I'm in the process of making it right. Just at the current rate I'm not moving quick enough.
That's fine if your not attracted to a man that can beg, I'm not gay anyways.
Nobody else but myself got me
Into this situation and situations like these I always come out on top in the end.
I frequent biz and know you nig nogs poop your pants when it comes to beggars but it doesn't hurt !

Hali

To be fair, you've proven yourself a moron by putting weed first.
I was going to send you some BTC but fuck it, I'm going to buy me some weed.

everyday I see losers like OP come here and beg for pocket change.
I'd never pay a guy like that, he has no value, too dumb to make money, too dumb to keep money, can only survive through handouts so basically useless waste of space.

Lol, I did a favour for a friend that I would have done for free and was payed in pot because they are my friend and wanted to give me something.

I'm working 60 hours a week at 35 Canadian smackeroos an hour for what I do. Current client is paying but I owe 6 men over 4K each. Giving them what I get because they have mortgages, and families. I can survive on a couple Mc doubles a day for the next few weeks haha

May I ask what you do for a living?
If money fails I always have my hands to barter with for survival.

Bash me all you like, negativity motivates me :)

I hope it's the don chron too!

Jesus christ youre a moron. Ever heard of consolidation?

If you actually paid attention to my post instead of reacting defensively you could gain from it. So yeah learn to listen as well. Fuckin A, you must be under 24 or something

Greatly appreciate the .04

Will gladly pay it forward in the future

Right, I was only asking you what you did for a living. Don't need to have an annurism.

Im yet but a Virgin. I'm basically like 12 years old.

As a sole proprietorship nobody let alone the banks will look at me with little to no cash flow.
Jobs are contract base, some months could be balls to the walls, others not so profitable.

I sent you .007 op.
You will get through this!

0 sympathy.
Enjoy being homeless, you've failed.

Haha I haven't failed. Failure will only
Be accepted when I'm underground.

SO did you actually get those 5 and 2 btc from the comments above or not?

begging threads should equal an instant ban

Methnerd

Holy shit someone change my life and get me out of this fucking god damned fucking normie land fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Btc : 1PS9VYeUkt9Li2ECjztCzpenGytJkyqNbX
1 day ago

How about you GO GET YOUR MONEY FROM THAT JOB you dumb ass bitch.

Methnerd

@StrangeWizard
I own two appartments in Paris, they bring each around 4500eur / month.
3 months

Sharpie in pooper

I wish I mismanaged my money so I could ask for free shit too.

Methnerd

CONTINUING FROM OLD THREAD since it reached bump limit and nobody won

I've made a lot of money because of Veeky Forums and decided I'm going to pay it forward today by giving back to the community.

First person to roll trips in this SKYKANGZ thread with a post that says "DROP THAT BOMB, TRUMP" gets 0.1 BTC. Include your BTC address as your name.

op pls explain

DROP THAT BOMB, TRUMP

DROP THAT BOMB, TRUMP

nigger are you retarded? That's from OPs Veeky account, i was just showing that he';s a lying shithead scammer cocksucker

DROP THAT BOMB, TRUMP

just sent 100k

FUCK FUCK FUCK I HAVE NOTHING I JUST WANT SOMETHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DROP THAT BOMB, TRUMP

I'll bite

Dude why don't you have savings? Maxed out credit cards? Bleeding money for people who aren't you? You need to shift your priorities to you or one day you'll be fucked. If you got some family, now is the time to fall back on them. Otherwise, don't make a habit out of fucking over yourself to make other people feel good.

And save some damn money, you have your own business, stash some dosh away.

I may be a virgin, but I'm also not going to be homeless. So that's nice.

it is against the rules, but unfortunately this board has no mods

How much crypto do you have user

Kek at this whole thread

>I'm not taking the lazy way out and killing myself
Suicide is far more difficult than keeping oneself alive. You're the lazy one.

uh if you perform the service and she doesn't pay you at least 1 dollar it is technically theft and actionable by the police. As well you could take the client to civil court. Or you could just show up at her house and demand your money? Did you not have a contract? This is starting to feel a little larpy.

for real i did this on satoshidice

Nice bought 100k

>weed

There's your problem. Stop being a degenerate until you can afford it retard

sue?

DO NOT give this guy any money. Bailing him out will only reinforce his bad habits and poor decision making.

I've been at rock bottom, same as OPs pasta, no money, late on rent, late on bills. Guess what I figured out? It was my own fucking fault for being a stupid fucking cunt. I wasted money on shit I didn't need, I wasn't working hard enough to secure employment (or better employment), and instead of trying to change my situation I just felt sorry for myself.

Finally I had enough, pulled myself up by my bootstraps, worked a job I hated for awhile, cut out all unnecessary expenses (no alcohol, weed, restaurant eating), cut out my cable bill, quit buying new clothes, found a cheaper gym membership ($60 down to $25). Hell for awhile I even uninsured my car ($120/mo) bought a monthly bus pass and started taking that to work. Eventually I had $30k saved up, life was more comfortable, I didn't have to sweat getting fired or deciding to quit my job, or having my car break down. Eventually that lead me into crypto with $10k investment, 2 years later and here I am with about $400k and haven't worked a "real job" in the last 1.5 years or so. Not lamboland yet but I'm making progress.