Coss- Elix

Coss Pump is over, made an ez 3x from my 1200 entry. Very Nice. The next pump i'm getting back into is Elix. Been stabilizing at 3k, lots of buy support. Seems like the floor.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/w8NkvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>p-please user buy my bags

dank

big if true

>coss pump is over
>6k blocks to distribution

sage

Lot of fud from Coss. I'm not getting back into it unless someone clarifies this shit entirely

understandable, way more btc on the buy side than people are wanting to sell.
It just needs something to tip it over the edge.

Yeap. Like the app release thats coming soon.

Really?
I thought the next release was q2 18 or something?
Will the devs show their faces then?
ath guaranteed if they do.

True. Pump is happening next few days.

Coss io is over hop over niggers.

Coss as a nice play. Got in early and got out just right at the peak if this pump doesnt persists. Nice 3x gains from a few days of holding

retarded, this is the first day COSS is even being shilled and its up over 100% since yesterday, it'll be up 500% by Sunday.

Not to mention it's an actual good project, working exchange that's improving and gaining volume every single day with over 50 pair offerings. They also pay dividends (50% of both exchange fees and point-of-sale fees) and plan to offer a crypto Mastercard in the near future. They also have one of the best whitepapers/roadmaps I've ever seen and have a transparent looking dev team that's active on social media.

Also comparable to Binance Coin (BNB) with identical total supply, only COSS also offers the dividends and has a superior roadmap. Crypto One Stop Solution.

Next moon mission that isn't just some pnd shitcoin. Buy now or regret it for the rest of your life. It's going nowhere but up

I hope ELIX crashes back to 1k sats (sergs).

I want those cheap bags anons!

this is the one. thank you Veeky Forums

not buying until 2700 sats im not getting dumped on

>clear floor at 33
>hurr im ganna buy when its fucked

Just simply google coss coin scam. If you dont believe the fud on biz, at least do some research before u fomo all ur life savings.

FEW HOURS LEFT----
discord.gg/w8NkvQ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY LINK IS GOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>discord.gg/w8NkvQ
for what? there is nothing in the elix discord

enlighten me please.

Is the dump really happening already? Got in at .07 cents. Wondering if I should sell. Or is it fud so people can buy back in?

COSS COIN IS A SCAM U FUKING RETARD

discord tries to tell me that big money wants in, and the price is easy to manipulate.
So put up walls and buy at 3-4k.
Makes sense, but I don't know.

Someone check the etherscan top 20 and see if number 2 is still at 3%

drink up, BABIES

ELIX pump is over, price is stable, bought to break out again naturally. People got spooked by incorrect market cap, and it was definitely manipulated but it's an actual project.

>market cap is higher than it originally was
>SELL SELL SELL
Isn't a decent market cap supposed to be good for a project like this?