Hey psss eBTC

Another diamond in this altcoin ocean of shit and vomits. Fair distribution by airdrop, growing community, growing team and only on etherdelta now. Yesterday there was here a topic at 0.0004ETH and now its 0.0014ETH. It will go x2-x3 times from now today

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtc
etherdelta.com/#EBTC-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is THIS ? a center for ANTS ?

oh sorry its 0.0023ETH now with decent buy support

honestly, this is the most bizarre chart ive ever seen

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtc

Its $10 coin where you can be a whale today

Yeah it's almost like it's a pump and dump group posting here and pumping this up before dumping it. Oh well, wish I hadn't sold at like 5 cents.

chack buy orders etherdelta.com/#EBTC-ETH

jump in user. It will be big

maybe some people make some big profits but it's the definition of a scamcoin. Their 200 word whitepaper literally just says "it's the ethereum version of bitcoin! why didn't anyone else think of this!" it's a store-of-value coin with no project or plan of any kind other than to just buy it and use it instead of bitcoin, except that was already happening with ETH and a plethora of others.

This is a shitscam shillcoin pnd. Grats if you made bank but there's going to be some literal suicides that come out of this when people buy at the top and it crashes back to zero and never moves again.

That's because all of those movements are fake and this is an indian pump and dump.

so what. Its still at $0.4 and you can multiply your eth by x2-x3

there is over 100eth in buy orders so they will no sell shit under 0.01ETH

its x5 from now

nah i want to at least have the illusion that something's a viable project before i put any money into it

enjoy your gains, but this one's dead to me

thay bought it and bids are 0.0026 now, hurry up!

>its the new bitcoin
>without the value of bitcoin

Yet. It's up 35x since I sold. I'm like that guy who sold all his 10000 bitcoin at 4 cents.

but its only worth $0.4 a coin, unlike bitcoin which is worth $4300 a coin

Sell now. If you got in a few hours ago congrats on your stupid easy gains. If you can't recognize this for the one time pump n dump coin that it is, I don't know what to tell you. I for one doubled my money.

comf as fuck with some ebtc gains, holding for a week to see how this progresses.

In other news small white cocks are the new big black cocks

yeah my meme investment of 2eth is worth now over 30 so I withdraw initial investment and waiting with my sell orders x5 from now

Am I the only person who immediately walks away from any ICO or purchase if it's an ERC20 coin?

Name is good, Idea is so fucking stupid simple that its genius.

Some $ for ads and normies could fall into this

yeah looks like.Its same if you are not going on any wordpress site cause 5yo can make one

ps. price already doubled since I posted this theard

>holding for a week

dont kill yourself

anything under 100$ each is just stupid to sell.