Do Anglos have souls?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_van_Zyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The British incarcerated her in a concentration camp following the refusal of her father, a Boer combatant, to surrender. Activist Emily Hobhouse used her death as an example of the hardships the Boer women and children faced in the British concentration camps during the war. She describes Lizzie as "a frail, weak little child in desperate need of good care", who was placed on the lowest rations and, after a month, was moved to the new hospital about 50 kilometres (31 miles) away from the concentration camp, suffering from starvation. Initially the publishers of Hobhouse's reports refused to publish the photograph.[3]

>According to Hobhouse, she was treated harshly in the hospital. Unable to speak English, she was labelled an "idiot" by an English-speaking doctor and her nurses, who were unable to understand her. One day she started calling for her mother; a lady went over to comfort her, but "was brusquely interrupted by one of the nurses who told her not to interfere with the child as she was a nuisance." Lizzie died in 1901 at seven years of age.[4]

Literally proto-Nazis.I think it's their evil Germanic blood.

Boers aren't human, you don't get upset when people spray mosquito's, it's the same thing

No
I have always said that anglos are the European jews and I will always stand by it
People like to blame jews for being soulless, but the instrument they have used in the past centuries to achieve their goals have been England. Jews are the brains and anglos are the muscles of what we call kikedom

it was a refugee camp..move along

>t. Lindybeige

>19th century medical care in a war zone was uncaring and inadequate

I'm not sure why you are shocked by this?

>protestants kill and massacre themselves for hundreds of years because of some piece of land
But never forget it's all because of the Jesuits! The Inquisition! The Catholic torture Chambers! The Indulgences!

but we must not forget it was the germans and Napoleon who made jews filthy rich from the 16th to 18th century

>the British were financed by the Jews

It's the french blood making them fucked up.

Because it did not need to be.

As proven by the fact that this picture was used to paint Boer parents as uncaring.

they were too

If they cared they would have surrendered, but admitting being a perennial loser would mean the complete destruction of Boer identity which is based on being tough because you gunned down some niggers with bows and arrows

why did UK kill boers again? for some piece of south african land they were never interested in the first place?

They had diamonds and shit

oh so they wanted to make beautiful jewelry for the upper middle class and had to kill some people
At least UK is now a wealthy nation

>people
That's where you're wrong

Nope

thats a fake quote friend

brits are subhuman island monkeys

the Boers bombed the supply lines to the camps and starved the prisoners to make Britain look bad

>dumb bogan that proud to serve his anglo master
fuck off, you have no history

>Go out and murder British people and invade their country
>Wahh why are they neglecting my daughter
Boers truly are the scum of the Earth

The only mistake he made was not putting more of you subhuman retards in the ground where you belong

no. Greedy, arrogant, suicidal, narcissistic, belligerent, and obsessed with revenge, the ang*o is hardly even human

Requesting Anglo memes

>mfw wasn't born an Anglo

Cry more non-anglo faggots

>Jews bankrolled France and Britain in the Napoleonic wars

They can’t keep getting away with it

Stop being Anglophobic.

The cuntinentals are just jealous user.

Is there a scientific explanation on why Anglos are so goddamn ugly? Only 1 out of 10 British girls I see is pretty even tho she would be barely average in any other European country

inbreeding

The way you guys think is the reason why stuff like the OP pic happens in the first place. Stop thinking like hedonistic Godless romans.

anglos are ugly, and yet in france a woman like this is considered attractive

>The photo was used as propaganda, author Hélène Opperman Lewis states, to convince the British public that Boer children were neglected by their parents. The image was released with the detail that it was taken when van Zyl and her mother entered the camp.

Please, do us all a favour.
You have to go back.

/pol/ worships Boers idiot

Anglos are schismatic, individualist and Atlantean

Continentals are collectivist and Hyperborean

It's why Brexit happened

>Atlantean
>Hyperborean
dafuq that mean

Hyperboria: land based civilization
Atlantis: sea based

Its from Conan dude.

Anglos aren't in any way human. That is a fact, as proven by The man who saw the eternal Anglo's true form was lucky to not have ended his life in an """accident""" before managing to document what he witnessed - the Anglo without this disguise devouring the souls of nearby children because it has no soul of its own. It's us or them.

wtf I hate Sherlock Holmes now

>bullying Ringo

>the Anglo without this disguise devouring the souls of nearby children because it has no soul of its own
we only need to consume the souls? no wonder I get heartburn

The Boers will march on Westminster one day

youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ

Do it again, Joseph Chamberlain.
B*ers aren't human.

The Anglos didnt wear red. There's a reason the Boers called them "Khaki's"

>Al breek die hel hier agter ons los En al stort die hemel neer Hou jou lyn en staan jou man Dis hier waar ons hul kan keer Staan vas Staan vas Suid-Afrika Staan vas Staan vas Suid-Afrika

So what?
" ___ aren't human" seems pretty politically incorrect to me, dumbass.