SWIFT said "NO" to partnership request from Ripple

"Right now I would put my money on something like Swift GPI delivering a lot of value and having a lot of success quickly,” Brady said. “It’s leveraging a standard, it’s got network effect, and all the banks involved talk to their regulators every day. I think Swift GPI is the poster child for the kind of innovation we’re trying to move forward that deals with some of the fundamental issues we’ve been wrestling with,” such as speed of payment execution and transparency of payment cost and of payment status.

Garlinghouse responded that some banks are clinging to the old correspondent banking model."

“A huge amount of investment is made in banks’ existing infrastructure and that infrastructure is still fit for purpose at many firms for a large number of use cases for which correspondent banking is a mechanism is used to transfer money,” he said. GPI uses existing rails and overlays them with its track-and-trace capability.

Garlinghouse acknowledged that Ripple and Swift share a common goal: help banks run more efficiently.

“We’re both seeking to make banks more successful,” he said. “In that context, I think there can and should be opportunities to partner.”

But then the claws come back out.

“We’ve reached out to them many times and they’ve been closed minded to the benefits of blockchain solution and instead remain focused on the correspondent banking paradigm."

SWIFT doesnt need Ripple when they have Chainlink for its SWIFT GPI!!! Lolol rejected!!

paymentssource.com/news/ripple-vs-swift-rivalry-heats-up-banking-may-be-ultimate-winner

Other urls found in this thread:

finextra.com/newsarticle/29512/ripple-rudely-gatecrashes-sibos-party
youtube.com/watch?v=LQu5R2Ns8xs
zeteticzen.wordpress.com/2016/12/10/saturn-worship-the-black-cube-of-cronus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we win again

Taking the game by storm

B-but muh Swell!!

Are nolinkers even people?

This one's mine; let's see your bold predictions.

They're like blacks are to apes

I spoke with one of the community managers and they are aware of communication updates for the community. They will annoucement what happened in sibos and reveal more partnerships after sibos as right now their main focus is sibos putting in 18 hr of work each day

They rejected them cause they talked shit.

fatal mistake

>He asked, "Are you tired of winning yet?"
>And they answered, "NO, SATOSHI NAZAROV"
>Veeky Forumsraelis:2017

I have like 1-3 more days before I profit on my current coin. Are there any big dates coming up for link? I heard swift is announcing something soon.

LOL

Is this real? If so, I'm liquidating everything to buy more LINK.

If ripple is provoking this then SWIFT is going to treat chainlink like their golden child.

>Are there any big dates coming up for link?
Pay attention for once in your life you stupid fuck!!

wtf this looks like I must buy link, or is this a big scam

Cringe

Ripple behaving like an edgy teenager.
This shit is too easy.

Tripled my money with LINK and she still climbing. Don't be like the rest of the sheep wishing they bought in when this shit really starts soaring

just put all in on link. I have 12,180 will I make it?

This is like a twist on the Apple vs. IBM rivalry: Chainlink being Apple. If this partnership is successful, we may see a flippening in time.

Jesus fucking christ. Did Ripple actually shoot itself in the head?

Why the fuck would you antagonize Swift when at that time they had a market cap of around 500M.

Like Holy shit. I thought the link posturing that Swift actually gave a shit about them was bullshit until this.

you and me bro, 12k shrimps :)

Got a link?

Thanks user, lets go for a drink when we make it

we 12k shrimps are gonna make it

where in the world are you cunt?
you too fellow bottom feeder

finextra.com/newsarticle/29512/ripple-rudely-gatecrashes-sibos-party

I'm also at 12k LINK

I have 1300

I'm in Finland, but i guess it wont matter where we shrimps are when we make it.

We'd need to make a 12k shrimp club

>those three comments
As soon as those three niggers hear "chainlink" you know they'll be onboard... and everyone else like them when *they* catch on.

I mean, this is gonna fucking steal PART of ripple's market cap. How can people not be buying this below 500mil? I see it going over a billion really easily.

Who the fuck is fudding this coin? I got 109k and aint taking profits till around $2.

Hahaha very true
I think the FUD is coming from either trolls who are trying to accumulate or new/clueless crypto investors

>Who the fuck is fudding this coin?
Cripples. They are even more deluded than they say we are.

Fatal Mistake is actually Linkies blatant racism.

Welcome to Veeky Forums. Now buy LINK and get out.

>that eraser crop
Looks like the Arctic Engineer has returned to spout a bunch of uninformed bullshit.

o yeah racism is such a hot topic on Veeky Forums. Oh boy they are sure done for with all that racist support guys.

Reminder that ripple went up 10 billion in a week when bank usage was announced

Swift is finished. Done. Screencap.

Go ahead and tell the NAACP and put this on the fucking news, because good or bad, publicity is publicity, and exposure equals growth.

...I do, wonder, however:

>how many niggers hodl link?

I think it's time to bring awareness of ChainLink to the lower-income neighborhoods as a way to help them protect their wealth and maybe even "get back at the man" by being in the ground floor. If more than 10% of linkholders are black, then our little community is more diverse than the United States of America.

This Arctic Engineer controls the flow of oil to your Moms SUV to get your tendies.

Nobody's doing this one? Ok, I'll do it

OH GOD MY LINK GOOOOONNNEEEWE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAASGGDJSGSFJ

>racism

Hello plebbitor, enjoy your stay

I'm going to buy a confederate flag for my trailer with part of my gains, subhuman.

>2016

What exactly are you faggots circle jerking here? Ripple was always a SWIFT competitor, SWIFT is scrambling to stay relevant, if you think banks will blockchain why wouldn't you be hodling both

I'm holding 7k link

Ripple is fucking done, thats why. 0% chance of survival after this.

Your never going above 50 cents without the Normies, Fool.

We are the new normies.

WHITE POWER

*Breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I knew they were autistic enough to use a fidgit spinner as a symbol. I didn't think they were that autistic.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

>normies are being woke as we speak
youtube.com/watch?v=LQu5R2Ns8xs

But that is clearly not the case. If you are not able to admit this you are desperately looking for nothing more than a short term bump to offload the LINK. If you were actually playing the long term game you would expect the winner will see immense gains, more than enough to make the hedge a no brainer. I get it user. You made some short term gains from LINK and are firmly planted on its dick, but you need to ease it out of your ass a little, at least just the balls, you take some of those gains and use them to hedge the next time, that way they're supplying you.

ripple is done
everyone dump it and buy link

You should be disgusted with yourself for investing in (((them)))

Ripple rejected. Chainlink is literally the chosen one

Swift is already embedded. Ripple is closed sourced and (((they))) will never allow an outside firm to control their trillions.

>absolutely true

Basically this. More importantly the Chainlink logo is a cube of Saturn. ((They)) literally won't let it fail.

>ripple
>closed source

It's necessary for me losing to be an impossible outcome.

>mfw how did i not see this before

eh

That's a cube of cat, not Saturn.

Was just thinking this today.

zeteticzen.wordpress.com/2016/12/10/saturn-worship-the-black-cube-of-cronus/

Holy shit: LINK isn't just going to the moon; it's going to SATURN.
>mfw we are made virtual gods upon the earth by what might as well be the number of the beast for it is a human number

Shilling their useless bags because they are the only bagholders lmao.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ripple eats toiletlink for breakfast and then rapes this little boi called verygay.

Unverified rumors are SWIFT PARTNERS WITH RIPPLE.
chainlink ist just for contracts between a message system lmao.. hahahahah who the fuck scammed you guys like that.

They arent even anymore on the sibos site. YOU GOT SCAMMED

Russian scammers pulling their money from poor uneducated newfags from Veeky Forums.
With thei shill squad that got 0.1 btc for their hard work the last days. 20 people need to share the bounty of toiletlink shill hahahahah

Why are you talking to yourself over a long period of time?

>the absolute state of nolinkers

Come on user, unless you're trying to move 1 sat coins here you're wasting your time, stop trying to fuck /biz over and let's all make it together OK

I see the more educated part of the world isnt awake yet hahahaha. I understand why you scammers got so much traction.

Lets ask the SEC offce if toiletlink did something illegal; ). When was the last time you heard something from sergay? He is busy buying lambos with your money.
Btw here is the room of their demo

how do u buy LINK??? Help me bls

Go to the toilet and get some toiletpaper start dumping, after that you have it lol.

I wouldnt give my email on so shady exchanges. Lol find out in wich part of siberia binance is located hahaha then decide for yourself

>JUST

Sorry you didn't have the brain to buy LINK.

Scammy scammer.
Leave the people with their money boi. Dont be the asshole that scamms people

im actually so impressed with this photograph

please tell me this is real... and not photoshopped

by the way if you don't own $LINK you should fucking own $LINK ... tf you doing

Traded my Kyber stash for Link just yesterday. Tell me /biz - is it realistic to expect $0.8 anytime soon? Please realistic answer, no "$500 by december" pipe dream larps please.

Yeah maybe in a week.

In a week 500$becuase schwift. You need to believe me

>brain to buy

christ user, like i said earlier at least take the balls out, fucksake

Hope it plays out.

Fuck...why not $1000 I would prefer $5000 per LINK way better tbqh, nothing against $10K per token baka.

I'm too dumb to work this out, but are they talking about what LINK are working in? Big if true

Cleaning toilets at schwift hq. And pulling an exit scam

depends on what happens the next few hours, we're at a critical junction where prices might get going real good

Hahaha cant wait till the IMF pulls out their special drawing rights lmao. You will be left with ashes of your scamlinkl and ripple will dominate as NWO currency you retarded human scum

>depends on what happens the next few hours

What?? What's going on?

Im invested in this but im not entirely certain of some aspects.
How/when do we expect to get nodes up and running?

Easy friend, breathe. breathe deep

This, somebody explain

Why is everyone suddenly silent on this shit, this is LITERALLY the only coin this cesspool corner of the internet talks about, at this point it's basically /link/

WHAT'S GOING ON NOW??

>Bands are squeezing together
>On-Balance Volume at ATH
>Buy orders increasing, sell orders decreasing
>Closing in on upper resistance at 0,0001k
So, the trading bots haven't got any room to play atm - which means the price will be going up since they've been accumulating. If nobody decides to try to dump the prices - which is highly unlikely since the other bots would scoop it up. What it comes down to now is how long the whales will allow their sell walls to get eaten up.

Ripple stands 0 chance against swift. Swift has been around for 50 years, they have 11,000 banks as customers. Swift has now chosen Link to use, which automatically gives Link 11,000 customers in a 150 trillion dollar market. Link will be the largest cryptocurrency the world has ever seen. It will dwarf everything. Ripple tried and failed, miserably, they only managed to convince about 100 banks of swifts 11,000.... that's a colossal failure. Its kind of a joke actually. It took a 170 member team, 7 years of building a network, to only convince 100 banks to " test" their tech. Where as Link just needed a 2 man team, and to partner with Swift, easy, simple, done deal. Ripple took the hard road, and now they're about to find out the hard way, that its a dead end road. Link is the future of crypto.