Going to $1

Going to $1

My inside source tells me HUGE news going to be announced.. this is going to have BIGGER HYPE than the failed OMG Apple deal.

I have been posting this every night for the last week, you have been warned.

>kike coin
Thanks but no thanks with jews you lose.

jesus christ they got bernanke to speak?

he charges like 100k+ for speaking engagements like this. impressive.

BRB taking out loans to go all in on the next dip.

back to /pol/ you go with the other low IQ inbreds

you are probably new to crypto (judging by your pea brain comment), XRP has made a lot of people including myself a TON of money.

Hard to "lose" when you have made 50k

its at 9b the fuck.... how much do you expect this to pump

Honestly Bernanke there is a negative in my eyes.

Who thinks that he or the Fed is a force for good and progress other than other crook jews? I mean it's impressive but I'd feel dirty making it big with this snake

Two irrelevant dinosaurs and known criminals shilling a scamcoin which the banking industry wants nothing to do with because they've gone balls deep into a sinking ship while SWIFT is already about to deploy something far better which will obsolesce cripple.

Wish I had your morals but... you know... money and shit.

If you knew anything about crypto and weren't shortsighted for quick gainz you'd run the fuck away from ripple. If ripple succeeds we all fail.

if you buy this we all lose the game.

Yeah, crypto was meant to destroy central banks not join them.

How so?

A bunch of outdated old guys

$1 ripple and ill put a sharpie in my pooper.

Do you fags not remem how much it takes to move that rock?

Ripple had three straight days over 1.5 billion dollars in volume and it only rose 12 cents the first two days then dumped 4 cents.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a medium term hold on ripple, you nerds have no idea how to trade the market

Even if it's big, it will be banks using Ripple private blockchain. Banks will not use XRP.

How?

I admire your idealism

Is this like that Canadian meme where, if you get rich then your enemy wins or something?

Even satoshi gave up on his vision.

There is a reason Chinese Japanese and Koreans are buying this shit and hamburgers watch and lose at the sidelines again HAHAHAHAAH

IF banks get the hold of crypto say goodbye to expensive btc because they will manipulate that shit down to 200 dollars which in turn fucks with the rest of the market. If banks get in on this you're all poor again before you manage to cash out. We are currently in a money revolution. A crash like that would fuck up our chances of another blockchain ever. Get your money out of this shit. Run, if you want to become rich.

ok, well enojy letting your emotions hold you back from immense wealth.

XRP could easily hit 1 tril market cap if widely adopted.

Can someone tell me why Ripple is being shilled? I mean, there's other coins going from 20c to 90c in a matter of days, and yet, people get excited when this moves a few cents..

because this isn't a pnd scam. also, if you think biz can move the market for xrp you are wrong.

Possibilities to overhaul an archaic financial system, potential partnerships, robust corporate team, one of the only cryptos that big finance finds approachable.

Yeah there is other stuff that moves faster for sure. I don't think anyone is in XRP for short gains except those looking to make some money before SWELL. The majority of XRP holders are in it for the long haul

Oh shit that's actually kinda scary desu senpai

Huge conference in a few weeks. Ben Bernanke and Money Skelly will be speaking there, just to name a couple

What has ripple got to do with them manipulating the price of crypto?

I have nothing against Ripple and believe it will rise over time, but nobody but retarded brainlet autists thought there was anything going on between Omise and Apple.

Ripple has the chance to be huge.
OMG has the chance to be huge.
We are all gonna make it.

Doesn't matter bro, welcome to the game.

>>>/LGBT/

Gas yourself pajamaboy cuck

>when Ripple is so threatened, the foundation begins to buy more of their own coins to create artificial scarcity and volume

>centralized
>crypto

pick one.

also, fuck off kike.

low IQ, back to pol you go

So much balls

Hahhahaha fucking retard, XRP is decentralized fuck face, do 3 seconds of research

hahahahahaha

Anyone watch any interviews with the CEO? I think he's a pretty likable Chad. What do you guys think about him?

It makes me happy that every shitcoin implicitly sees OMG as the standard to beat
>and they only use terrible FUD to explain OMG

I have a shit ton of OMG and literally every day I become more certain I'm going to be rich. I feel sorry for all you other bagholders.

such a transparent "pay for credibility" exercise

Swift cucked by Ripple at their own party.

Nice try Brad.

You ripple holders are gonna get burned so hard. Screen cap this

Their hubris will be their downfall.

The act itself shows they have a lot of money behind them. That fact alone gives them real credibility.

Get back in your oven.

Interesting nobody replied to you! Great points

Because they can't refute it.

Epic.

This went from 0.005 to 0.20 recently

lmao they're going all out to generate a buzz right when the wanchain ico sold out in a world record 6 seconds with zero (0) hype what so ever and no chance to flip
>helicopter ben
toppest kike
wanchain is coming and going to take at least 1/4 xrp marketcap

Way to make your top 3 coin look afraid of a rank 46 coin.

That was last year dumbass.