ITT

You rage you lose

keep posting op

Thank god most of the relics in the museum were fake.

whats the point of being edgy like this?

wahabbi indoctrination involves the idea of cleaning regions of historical context and removing historical education and promoting wahhabi education in place of it to reinforce their belief system.

Islam hates any relic of any time before islam because they are certainly non-islamic and therefore must be destroyed because islam is the only acceptable reason for anything to a muslim

Wewuzing on a physical level.

i actually never considered how many of them must have been recreations

fucking gooks

thankfully this turned out to be mostly museim replications
but still, iconoclasm is such nigger behaviour
christians did this to some extent as well

>iconoclasm is such nigger behaviour
Thomas, rally the peasants

How is it edgy in any way? They are destroying historical monuments and artifacts which is outraging even though those artifacts came out to be fake.

something like this can be repaired easy enough

>christians did this to some extent as well
>to some extent
christian mobs destroyed thousands of temples across the Roman empire during the reign of Theodosius I, and not only did they face no penalty for it IT WAS ENCOURAGED. Think about all the history and culture that was destroyed forever.

China was a mistake and should be nankin'd to oblivion.

why are gooks literal subhumans

you are retarded if you think Islamic iconoclasm is comparable to medieval Christian one

God i fucking hate abrahamic religions...

Wew lad are you antisemitic even after 6 billion jews died in holocaust?

Why don't they just surround they with bulletproof glass so stupid fucking plebeian subhumans don't fuck shit up...

>caring about if holocaust happened
I just don't care if jews were genocided or not, their lives are irrelevant. Call it edgy or whatever, i just don't care about ethnic foreigners.

Is that Loss?

>Call it edgy or whatever
ok then I will

Why is every fucking Chinese like this

There's a zero excuse to do it in current year, where every nugga can be self taught using fucking web.

lots of Egyptian artifacts in the British museum have graffiti in english on them from the late 19th century

Biggest mayan pyramid in the area of Belize was destroyed by a company so it could use its material for a road.

This was it before

What the fuck are you telling me there're no rocks in Belize? It's just easier to break up an ancient pyramid? They would have probably made more money by cutting off all the carvings and selling them on eBay

black people aren't exactly known for their skills at delaying gratification

Shit like this makes me want to join the EZLN

One of the biggest Mayan pyramids in Belize has been all but destroyed by 'ignorant' builders who ravaged the ancient structure for crushed rock to fill in a new road.

The construction workers used bulldozers and diggers to claw at the sloping sides of the 100ft tall pyramid, which is part of the Nohmul complex - the most important Mayan site in northern Belize and one which dates back at least 2,300 years.

Horrified archaeologists claim there is no way the builders could have mistaken the Mayan ruins for a hill, as the landscape is naturally flat and the Nohmul complex is well known.

This happened near where I live
A very rare earthen pyramid was discovered after the locals started tearing it apart to make bricks with the material.
It was built around 100 BCE–300CE
According to reports "about 95% of the structures are destroyed by the common human carelessness"
It is an unique find as there are no other earthen structures in the region.

Keep crying, those monuments were blasphemy

It was very interesting as it had some kind of drain tubes inside of the structure.
Sadly by the time the authorities intervened most of the area had been turned into bricks.

The pyramid El Paraiso, located near the river Chillon, was one of the oldest structures constructed in the Americas.

an ancient pyramid complex has been destroyed by construction companies.The 5,000-year-old El Paraiso pyramid in the Lima district of Peru has been knocked down and burned by two building companies.
Despite its obvious importance to Peruvian culture, this pyramid was knocked down and later burned by several clandestine groups that entered the site on Saturday.

Archaeologist Marco Guillén Hugo was in charge of the research and excavation of this site and reported to El Comercio that he had reason to believe two private building companies, Compañía y Promotora Provelanz E.I.R.L and Alisol S.A.C Ambas, were behind the destruction.

“This isn’t the first time they have tried to take over this land,” Guillén told the daily. “They say they are the owners, even though this land is untouchable.”

The Ministry of Culture has said that although the companies claim to own the land, it is actually under state control.

The destruction of this pyramid, archeologists stated, was an irreparable loss for the culture and history of Peru.

>christians did this to some extent as well
Only to their own property or in Churches

>How is it edgy in any way?
He's talking about how ISIS is acting

Done.

fuck chinks, I hope America nukes the whole rat infested shithole

gonna be a sweet skate spot tho

The Spanish invaders were nervous about what the pre-Columbian codices might have contained, worrying that their creation was the work of the “devil.” As a consequence, they burned many manuscripts
Codices could be made on amatl, on paper made from maguey, on hide, cloth, and other materials. Very few (perhaps 20) pre-Columbian codices escaped being burned by zealous Christian friars who were a part of the Spanish invasion and colonization of Mexico in the early sixteenth-century.

The “Auto de fe” conducted by Fray Diego de Landa in this city. One of the most tragic moments in the history of the Maya took place in Maní: the burning of codices with explanations of history and astronomy, as well as of idols and religious symbols. This event, known as “Auto (or Act) of Faith,” led by Franciscan friar Diego de Landa as part of his efforts to convert the polytheistic Maya people to Catholic beliefs.

Man, I just learned about this shit in one of my classes. There are probably still a few that we haven't found yet, though. The last one we found was in the 70's I think?

Having determined that the precious and zealously guarded Mayan books he had been shown with great pride—precisely because of his evident empathy—contained “nothing in which there was not to be seen superstition and lies of the devil,” he ordered all of the books to be burned “…which [the Maya] regretted to an amazing degree and which caused them great affliction,” he wrote with what seems like genuine befuddlement.

The last codices destroyed were those of Nojpetén, Guatemala in 1697, the last city conquered in the Americas.[5] With their destruction, access to the history of the Maya and opportunity for insight into some key areas of Maya life was greatly diminished.

> mfw even with that, anglos still were more barbaric with their natives.

Now, im feeling like a disease.

Its extra fun to google this and get articles from 2015 that defend ISIS

How did those relics survive 1400 years of muslim rule then?

SEETHING & GNASHING

>that nice fuzzy feel while watching other countries destroy their historical and cultural relics

Still sad about that giant Buddha

Can it be restored?

Humans are subhuman

This is the true face of capitalism.

people have always done that

belize isn't a great example of capitalism by any means

It is, since the markings was superficial.
The kid who did it had to apologize

1. What did this guy use to make his engravings?
2. How did he have enough time for no one to catch him?

Not sure if you're some sort of Varg Vikernes lover from /pol/ or a Carl Sagan loving Veeky Forums native.

Then its destruction is good

We're reaching levels of larping that shouldn't even be possible

But Spain built much more cathedrals and universities than any other country/state/kingdom.....

What an idiot. Triggered/10

I always hated Japanese radish

Just fucking consider how many western "explorers" and "scientists" engraved their names on Egyptian temples and monuments. They started the trend so don't blame the Chinese like they're the only ones responsible.

Wahabi, not wasabi.

They don't even sound the same.

good stuff

SINK THE CHINK

wtf i love destroying historical monuments now

It was one or two centuries ago when people had no awareness of the value of cultural monuments, and even then there was artists and writters who condemned such behaviour.
Chinese are so stupid they designated some parts of the Great Wall as "free graffiti zone"... No wonder why they're the worst tourist.

Examples? Surely no one is that ignorant

Reminder that Christianity was the ISIS of the Greco-Roman world.

>Ignoring repeated statements sent by German General Fridolin von Senger (who was a member of the same religious order) that the Abbey on Monte Cassino was not being used as an observation point, Allied command ordered the destruction of the abbey based on troops reports that they saw German soldiers there.
>The German soldier as it turned out were military police directed to keep over ambitious German officers from setting up there, and assist in the evacuation of the Abbey and it's trove of priceless artifacts and the clergy back to Rome.
>When the Allies hit the Abbey with bombers, Von Senger responded by occupying the Abbey ruins with Fallschirmjäger's and turned the attempt to seize the area a nightmare for attacking Allied ground forces.
>After the war, the United State airforce admitted Senger was right, and that the attack ordered by the Harold Alexander was wholly unnecessary

These these continue to prove to me that Abrahamic religions were a mistake.

Totally and wholly the niggers of civilization, the Jews should have been wholesale slaughtered in the Bronze Age.

These fucking will convert whatever pagan temples they don't just ransack and destroy, then claim they're civilized. Typical, coming from desert nomads.

WWII was wholly unnecessary.

Our contemporary society is truly Abrahamic and the tre fruition of the Christian/Abrahamic revolution:

Abstract art: beauty is to be abhorred.
Slave morality: pride is evil.
Egalitarianism: we're all equal under Jahweh the volcano demon, goy.

Those countries were secular until the 80's. After they stopped being accepting of other religions and became "Islam first" nations they started losing tourist dollars and those museums were the only reason most people visited. Anti non-Muslim sentiment is at it's highest point in the Middle East and North Africa so now they're no longer caring infidel tourists and destroying any reason for outsiders to come in and spread other views.

if anything our ethos is all fucked up
>be a Christian civilization
>actually, instead of abiding by Christian viewpoint of human affairs, shamelessly adopt Greco-Roman governance
turns out a theocracy by a Jewish religion can't stack up to Western Civilization
so in the end, all they really managed was to chimp out and destroy shit

>Italy valued dedicating their lives and culture to a Middle Easter religion that they though would bring them peace and happiness
>Spain valued raping and murdering Native Americans
>That's why five times as many people speak Spanish than Italian
Why is Neil supporting one of the biggest racial genocides in human history?

oh, to hell with this thread. now i'm angry and depressed

chinese are subhumans

"Fuck books lmao*

-Gaius Julius Caesar

It wasn't muslim rule, it was ruled by guys who happened to be muslims.

the sacking of Constantinople in 1204 was probably one of the most horrendous things to happen to western civilization in the last 1000 years
>biggest and richest city in the world sacked
>blood of civilians literally flowed on the streets
>imperial tombs looted for jewels, including Constantine's and Justinian's, the bones of the emperors thrown in the streets for the dogs to eat
>great works of art stolen or destroyed out of pure envy
>bronze statue of Hercules by Lysippos melted down for the bronze
>not even the nuns were spared, hundreds raped and/or murdered
>Hagia Sophia looted, altar smashed for the gold and the jewels, whore sat on the Patriarch's throne and sung for the looters
>great library of Constantinople burned to the ground
>opened up the gates for muslim invasion of Europe from the east

pic related
v*netians are the real jews

>t. Gr*ek

He did nothing wrong

Shut up already swede

not different from what germanics did to rome

And if you pay attention, you will see that only Germanics support Dandolo.
Those guys really don't like Christianity I guess.

>t. V*netian

He did nothing wrong

And these people were germanic descendants

What they did to rome, they did it to constantinople