Stay Poor Faggots

Its like you want to be poor retards. Get in now or miss the moon.

100m mcap off the bat. No thanks.

For good reason retard. Actually has a working product, lots of users, and a insanely solid dev team to boot. Enjoy missing the moon

To the MOOOOOOOOON

>insanely solid dev team

Stay poor no LATTER

Wave to you from my moon lambo hahahahahah

what they're doing seems so complex and hard to get your head around, it's hard to imagine it actually taking off even if the tech and team are good.. mild interest here

some of the advisors are legit

The guy behind Science Inc (early VC investor in dollar shave club)

Lol its really not, honestly dont invesf autistic fucks like you have no place in our rocketship
You are woke fellow user

Mike Jones
"Mike, the CEO of Science Inc. and former MySpace CEO, has an impressive track record as an entrepreneur, manager and investor, and is one of Los Angeles’ most active angel investors with over $2B in exits."

Anish Mohammed, Security Architect:
"Advisor, Hyperloop Transportation Technologies, Inc. / Lead Security Architect, HSBC / Board of Advisors, Ripple Labs / Lead Security Architect, Lloyds Banking Group / Manager, Accenture Founding Member, UK Digital Currency Association PhD, Information Security"

"LAToken expanded the team to 30+ world-class entrepreneurial professionals from global corporations, like Barclays, McKinsey, Deutsche Bank, etc."

It's SEC approved which means it'll be on bittrex right off the bat, anyone who doesn't get into this is going to cry in a week.

Pumped in 15 eth and got an extra 1.5 for bonus, feel so comfy rn knowing i already have gurentee profits

How much do you homos think this will go shortly after reaching the markets?

honestly i passed over it on first read because the name sounds dumb as fuck as the use looked wonky.

but I bet on big names, especially successful and connected vcs.

Nice trips, also it should hit the markets around 40 cents, its going to fucking explode to about $3 to $4 gurentee

>1 LAT = 0.0014 ETH
>400,000,000 Circulating Supply

I'd rather buy it below ICO price after it hits exchanges.

Youte retarded, your not going to get it any cheaper

Found out about this project rather late, decided to go as big as i could afford and invested 4 ETH. I think that the value of this coin (suprisingly) will be how stable it should be thanks to it being linked to other financial markets. I can see dark web users alone parking their money in this token when they arent shapeshifting it to more volatile cryptos,

Even the gay btc fork threat should boost the usefulness and value of this token. Crypto traders that want to park their gains during volatile times will probably pick this coin as well.

Lastly, that team and backers was just too elite to pass on. If I have bought heavy bags from ICOs that have user and shady devs I wasnt about to pass on an ICO that has both technical and business elites in the project.

Since it is SEC approved I expect this coin to hit major exchanges with a lot more speed. If you are smart you will get in as early as possible and begin shilling LAT as a hedge against volatility (which it is) and watch this token overtake that gay tether coin 9 bill marketcap

Its basically a shoe in for a 2x

Bump for lambos

>this

me to a te

>strong fundamentals

When will this be available in exchanges? I mean when will we be able to sell/buy?

5 days from now

where do i buy this doll

I have to send my ETH to a wallet first right? in order to send it to the LAToken wallet to get the tokens? cant from bittrex.

What wallet do I get?

>Use MyEtherWallet, Mist, Ethereum Wallet, MetaMask, Parity
>DO NOT SEND ETHEREUM FROM EXCHANGES

Also I say the LAToken wallet has tiers, will I be able to send my tokens to an exchange with tier 0? it says trading daily limit 0€. I dont want to send them my picture and all.

I see*

S-sorry I am a noob at ICO's, I only have experience with exchanges.

Thanks, pls respond

That's only for trading assets, you don't need it to buy LAtokens

>stay poor

you know its not worth your time when you hear shit like this

Should I do it Veeky Forums? I have 3 eth laying around.

When do we get the tokens? Is there a release date or do you get them straight away?

Alright thank you.

You get them the 11th

also worth mentioning that ICObench rates it 4.5/5 and and ICOrating gives it a medium hype level and low risk level (basically same rating they gave to Obsidian)

>400M supply
Prepare for the sell wall user. It will be fucking huge.

user I am doing it on Myetherwallet, apparently I have to set the Gas price to 21 Gwei, how do I do that? I've put the address, data and set gas to 250000. But cant find the gas price.

look at the top right

I'm going to pay from MEW. Do I get them there or in the wallet on the site?

Thanks user, got my 2033.89 LAT, is this enough to make sweet gainz?

im buying rvt, which latoken is using

you're good mate

they will be on the site wallet and you'll be able to retrieve them on the 11th

Are there any confirmed exchanges LAT will be in yet?

stop hyping your pump and dump

PnD or not, this is absolutely incredible. It has the potential to make it so much easier for everyone to invest in something.

Only have 10k but want to invest in property? No problem just let them find other poor investors too pool the money in for you. Your share of profit is directly proportional to the money you put in.

Not a holder unfortunately, poor+college fag and all funds tied to LINK at the moment.

they're in agreement with bittrex, yobit and hitbtc, also will be trading on etherdelta since it's a erc20 token, can't be arsed to screencap just check the whitepaper

Thanks user.