COSS is preparing for lift off. Moon mission will run until sunday

COSS is preparing for lift off. Moon mission will run until sunday.

it's like Binance, TenX and OMG combined.
>Exchange, with over 50 trading pairs already
>Mastercard with crypto funding
>Crypto Payment processing with hundreds of merchants signed up already
>Dividends, revenue sharing 50% of transaction fees

slap that ask because we are going to $1 by sunday.

this is no pump and dump, This is the real deal. come along for the ride Veeky Forums

Free coins every Sunday? It's like the money tree that never stops giving! To the moon bois!

yes, Dividends are being paid weekly starting this sunday

Enjoy your weekly .0002 ARK

I've been bagholding a healthy since ICO, but anyone who thinks the dividends are going to make them rich is deluded. This shit is gonna tank so hard after the block is called.

It's a brand new exchange. Give them a couple of weeks to get some volume on their site. still going to $1 sunday regardless

I don't doubt its gonna be successful in the long run, but the amount of shilling happening the last couple days is absurd. I think the low payout will only end up burning people and causing the adoption rate to stall. This shit has to grow organically.

>tfw coss. Io took so long to deposit my btc that i missed buying before the hueg gainz
>tfw now it seems to be doing nothing but declining

Up over 100% since yesterday, it'll be up 500% by Sunday.

Not to mention it's an actual good project, working exchange that's improving and gaining volume every single day with over 50 pair offerings. They also pay dividends (50% of both exchange fees and point-of-sale fees) and plan to offer a crypto Mastercard in the near future. They also have one of the best whitepapers/roadmaps I've ever seen and have a transparent dev team that's active on social media.

Also comparable to Binance Coin (BNB) with identical total supply, only COSS also offers the dividends and has a superior roadmap. Crypto One Stop Solution.

Next moon mission that isn't just some pnd shitcoin. Buy now or regret it for the rest of your life. It's going nowhere but up.

You doubt? why? Have you even used their exchange?
it has more coins listed than binance and it hasn't even been up a week. It's VERY Promising in the long term.
perfect opportunity to buy right now, it will moon until sunday.

>it will moon until sunday

God I hope so.

I --DON'T-- doubt you illiterate scab.

What are you doing Veeky Forums? get in before it goes to $1

Dont know about 1$ until sunday, but this looks like something with huge potential long term. Buy and forget about it for a couple of months.

Long term target 3 - 5 dollars

Honestly? If/when the exchange gets in full swing, easily.

Yeah its insane how young the exchange is but the volume is really going to exponentially pick up

This is literally a pump and dump scam. Their coin can only be found on etherdelta (at a higher price) and their own brand new market (at a lower price, I wonder which one you'll end up buying from)

When the price drops down, there are only two places to sell and very few people to pick up your bags.
If this is a legit coin, wait until it makes it to a major exchange, even if it somehow makes it to $5. It isn't worth the risk of losing your real life money.

i agree, at the very least it should match BNB price since volume is same, and COSS honestly has more going for it once it's operating at full speed. The dividends will be juicy for whales and as the exchange improves and more widely used it will organically draw more attention to the namesake COSS coin.

I'm thinking $1 within a month, $2-3 within 3-6 months. After that who knows, maybe $5+ as you say.

it's on their own exchange, ED, and HitBTC so far and this shit has only been trading for about a week. Also the MLM FUD makes no sense, they wouldn't build a fully functional exchange and try to grow it if they wanted to scam people. They'll make more just running a profitable exchange. Either buy some or fuck off and wish you did later.

So decided I would create a post with some Eyeball math on what the returns could possible be. Feel free to correct me.
So lets say they hold 1,000,000 daily volume for one year 365 X 1 mil = 365 mil. Their top fees are 0.002 and for the sake of ease will stick with that. 365 mil X 0.002 = 730,000 in Fee profits alone in which we get half.
730,000 / 2 = 365,000 for coin holders This is split between the 80 mil.
365,000 / 80 mil = 0.0045625 per coin...
So if one bought 50,000 coins at ten cents a piece for 5 grand.
50,000 X 0.0045625 = $228.125 in a year
If things get good and they average 10 million a year then 228.125 X 10 = 2228 dollars return in a year....
This doesn't even account for withdrawal fees, merchant fees... I think it's a pretty accurate estimate. Things would get really exciting if we saw averages of 20 or 30 million a day and with all Chinese exchanges closing recently. It might be possible.

Oh, and the main people working on it are known scam artists in the crypto world as seen in the previous post.

I will fuck off on this one. Every day there's a few dozen coins shilled on here and this is no different. This one is an extremely risky one in an already risky environment. As far as the exchange goes, I've never heard of it. Could be just pulling in money before it becomes another Mt Gox and "hackers" took everyone's money.

BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK ANONS. I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN FROM THIS POST AND THE PEOPLE SHILLING IT DO.

Yea that all makes sense. Definitely going to do more than 1mil daily volume tho as they expand, today they're already at 1.5 and that's mostly just from COSS traffic. As time goes by and if they manage things properly I don't think reaching 10mil is out of the question.

Plus like you said, there'll be merchant fees. According to their site they already have deals with many companies who will use COSS at point-of-sale as well as that coss/crypto Mastercard.

So if you held 50k COSS for $0.10 as you said, not only would you get those dividends, but as the exchange grew, your dividends would increase, and the value of COSS would likely increase simultaneously, so you'd be winning on both sides.

They wouldn't get away with financial fraud in singapore of all places if it was a scam.
Next up, why go to all the trouble of spending a year and 100's of thousands building an exchange when they could just have an ICO and take everyones money without putting in any effort at all?

It's a good exchange, its only new and it has more trading pairs than binance. In time this will only grow.

COSS is a pretty safe bet, compared to say, a useless messenger that gets pumped.
it has more going for it than 95% of coins on the current market.

$1 by sunday. right now is the perfect time to buy, its being held down by bots for accumulation.

I still have no idea how people thought that a messanger platform was a good idea.

They got dumped on and became delusional bagholders

I'm fucking new and absolutely lost in anything about stocks can someone halp a newfag

I was literally telling people that the idea was fucking stupid yesterday. No one listened.

Me too user its kinda sad.

pic related

This is old news now. Moon mission didn't happen.

It's all about /voise/ now! Get in while it is still sub 700 sats! This thing is about to explode, music app is coming soon!!

coinexchange . io /market/VOISE/BTC

Fuck off pnd shill.

Maybe it is an honest to God, good exchange. But I would literally be a moron to give a known scam artist money. Maybe he turned a new leaf but why in the fuck would I risk (possible) 5x gains on something that could be another scam.
Dude went to MIT, I'm sure he's smart enough to figure out how to Mt Gox himself.

Anyways, good luck if you honestly believe in this coin but other Anons should be aware of what they're getting into.

Just dont use their exchange and hodl it, it will at least be worth more than 13 cents in the future.

If their exchange turns out to be bullshit, I'm not sure why their coin would be any different.

Also, my main issue before I found out about is that it's going to be hard to get someone to buy your bags until it's on a major exchange. If thus thing tanks, I just gave away all the money I put into this thing.

Like I said, this whole thing is kind of fucky, I've never heard of this exchange or their coin until today. If it turns out to be legit I'll buy it for $3 on binance next year and you can laugh at me. I won't care because I played it smart.

That's a respectable way to invest. I'm just considering the downside and upside and it makes sense to me to buy in now but your reasoning is solid too.

Good luck!

no you wont.

I am also like you last time, everything need to be clear and sure but after understand crypto way, I dont miss a lot of "moon mission" anymore.

Only on /.biz/

COSS can also be bought on Hitbtc,, and The coins only a week old don't forget.
Also, it's only logical that some exchanges wouldn't want anything to do with their competition.

There is nothing wrong with their exchange, it has over 50 trading pairs already.
If it can grow to 1.5mill daily volume in a week, This has got more potential than you people give it credit for.

sage and hide