VOISE!!!!!! Mission to Alpha Centauri!!

Listen to me good and hard fucking wojak's. Voise is releasing their app in 13 days, they are going to be listed by Bittrex in the very near future.

"in addition, VOISE has contacted Bittrex and it expects the VSM tokens to be listed during this quarter."

go to prnewswire d.o.t com and search Voise, the quote I posted is from the most recent article on Voise about it being added to bigger exchanges.

They are currently listed in CoinExchange, Livecoin and Etherdelta.

The coin just came out 2 days ago, it is sitting at 300 sats. The release is gonna moon it, the bittrex listing is gonna send it out of the solar system. If ever there was a chance to make an obscene amount of money in a short period of time it is now. For the love of God do yourself a favor and get in now, just hold for the app release because I suspect it is going to be rising over the next 2 weeks. I unironically bought 100k and will buy another 300k tonight. Your choice to make money or not, I've done my part.

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/voise-tokens-now-listed-on-leading-exchanges-gets-a-new-roadmap-300490850.html
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voise/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voisecom/
medium.com/@voisecom/announcing-vsm-token-swap-a-small-effort-towards-bettering-voise-platform-51559b183dcf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source on it being listed on Bittrex?

I can't post the link because the stupid system keeps flagging it for spam. But like I said in the original post, prnewswire d.o.t. com. It has a search function, search for Voise. The very first article that comes up talking about Voise being added to bigger exchanges. The quote I posted originally says it all. It's in there.

It has jump from 297 sats to 330 sats in the last 15 minutes.

Bought 10k just in case

Honestly mate you should be buying a lot more.

bump

come on guys you can see everything I am telling you for yourself, I am not being vague here. You can visit the website and see for yourself that their app comes out in 13 days and that a bittrex ad is coming. DYOR and I think you'll see the same opportunity I am seeing. I am not trying to shill, this is friggin legit.

alright i'm in for a bit

Smart freakin move user, smart freakin move!

When is it going to be released on bittrex?

Sometime in October, it doesn't say a for sure date in October.

where does it say the exact date of the app? I just see the general roadmap of "within 3 months"

Go to Voise d.o.t. com, on the home page it has a timer right above the red button Alpha 0.1 counting down the release. 13 days, 12 hours, 15 minutes ect.

BUMP!!!!

...a bit much now with the shilling

Look I'm not shilling. You remember when you were a kid and you found 20 bucks in the street and you were so excited you didn't know what to do with it? That's this. I swear to God I am not shilling, I am literally dizzy with the prospect of what is going to happen. I am honestly trying to bring as many people as I can into the fold.

okay, shill me on it.

whats the alpha app going to actually do

>tfw you know this could make you rich but you only got 200 bucks

deluded voisefag

pls shill this coin harder to me with more facts about it or I will secure your dam.

The alpha app is a platform that allows independent musicians to sell their work with 100 percent profit. It uses non-proprietary software that allows the average joe to find and play any music and pay for it with cash or crypto. The white page is pretty enlightening. This is a real product, not some abstract concept that makes "transfer speeds faster" or some other such nonsense. It will be a cell phone app and a website. The product itself seems decent and may do well in the long run. My point is that app releases tend to moon, and being listed on larger exchanges also cause mooning. The entire point here is that the coin is currently selling for 360 sats, in 13 days when the app releases you're probably going to see an Elix style pump. If you put a lot of money in now while it is low and wait for the pump..... well you can obviously start to see what I am seeing.

I don't know how to price this coin is my problem. They could be worth even a billion if they take market share from Spotify which is valued at 8ish Billion or maybe even just 100M where people are speculating they will gain market share or take a bit. Not sure how to price this one.

I'm just accumulating now and waiting for that app release, I'll let it get as high as I think it is going to go and then I'm out.

this shit is just BAT flipped upside down

wait a damned minute.... that means... PROFITS!!!

He makes sense

that's a good enough meme for me to bet my money on

>the quote I posted is from the most recent article on Voise about to be added to bigger exchanges

You're a shill. That article is this prnewswire.com/news-releases/voise-tokens-now-listed-on-leading-exchanges-gets-a-new-roadmap-300490850.html

And it's talking about VSM coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voise/

NOT VOISE coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voisecom/

THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME NAME

There was a coinswap

Scared me for a minute
medium.com/@voisecom/announcing-vsm-token-swap-a-small-effort-towards-bettering-voise-platform-51559b183dcf

Yeah same team, they decided to change the supply amount to make it look better for the platform or something like that, was just a coinswap.

Sorry, yes... I still can't seem to find any mention of bittrex though.

Bittrex was mentioned in this press release: prnewswire.com/news-releases/voise-tokens-now-listed-on-leading-exchanges-gets-a-new-roadmap-300490850.html

The platform was delayed which is probably why getting listed there will be delayed if ever, but here's the quote in the pr release: "In addition, VOISE has contacted Bittrex and it expects the VSM tokens to be listed during this quarter. "

I suspect when the app is released in 13 days that things are gonna change with the Bittrex add.

Volume is going nuts right now, price is rocketing

It's going waaaaaay up.

No, it's not.

It's gone from 280 to 420 in an hour, not bad for a 2 day old coin.

Needs to drop back to 330 so my buy can get filled.

mfw new coins are on shit Exchanges

I hear ya, but honestly, when the app drops it's still gonna make you a metric fuck ton even if you bought in now.

if it doesnt fall back by midnight ill probably just do it.

Smart move.

Have a bid at 280 should I cancel and move up not sure it will get back to that low.

This thing is starting to moon???!!!!

Bittrex is dead, regulated by sec now. If you want to make money on moon missions you gotta move at least some funds to shit exchanges.

HOLY SHIT!!! It is mooning!!

Wow so much delusion here

It has gone from 280 to 550 in an hour, that is not delusional.

Almost doubled my money already. I'm a believer now.

It's going way up, thank you dr. shill

lol it's like I said earlier brother, I am not trying to shill anyone. This is honestly going to moon like crazy as the release date gets closer. Once the release happens, we're gonna be on our way to Mars.

Strap in boys, it's going to be a long interesting night... Let's ride it!

Am I too late?

just bought 1k
>only 1 cent
>only 7 million market cap
>FOMO will begin for app release

Too easy.

App release in 13 days before then probably stay steady or rise slow. Explode around app release.

probably a week before

only if you waste time asking a dumb question like that user

Still around 280 sats?

Moon mission confirmed, kek wills it

Hell no, get in here man, once we get close to the app release we're gonna see an Elix style pump, once the app is release we're gonna be standing on Martian soil.

gaaah why do ED deposits take so fucking long imma be late for the rocket

No man you're not, what is happening right now is just child's play. The next 2 weeks is going to be the build to the app release, and the price is gonna climb and climb until then. Just get in as soon as you can and hold, you'll be ok.

yeah the volume is just picking up, still early

the shilling will be at an all time high right before the release in two week

Bruh I'm telling you, buying now is getting in on the ground floor. When the pump happens, we're gonna be able to retire. I have 200k at 1.2 cents. This is gonna be a slaughter, anyone who doesn't buy now is a damn fool.

Keep on fudding at least until the weekend. Then when the weekend dip happens I will put up a a buy wall between in the 300-400 range. Gotta get my funds on time. Please don't tell Veeky Forums we shill the fuck out once we get past 1000 sats.

the price seems to be broken on coinmarketcap, it isnt displaying the coinexchange value properly

trying to get some on ED atm, no one is keen to sell at a discount apparently

Can you sell me 2760. I'm at the top of the buyers

>
Bro we're gonna make so much goddamn cash, I'm over here dancing and shit, I'm already up 2 grand and we haven't even done shit yet, just wait until release day.

DELETE THIS I STILL NEED TO ACCUMULATE

Bro, you are still in at ground floor right now. This is gonna Elix style pump. Just get in!!!

$90k volume lol. the tiniest pnd ever. looks like school kids with lunch money are running their first pnd ever.

even this shilling is so obviously worded in a 14 year olds lexicon.

lol dude protip: don't mention elix when trying to pnd your little shitcoin. the elix pnd group scammed money biztards of their money.

I'm simply making people aware of publically available facts. Voise will be releasing their app in 13 days, and with that they are going to be added to Bittrex. This is going to cause their price to skyrocket. Make of that what you will, but over the next 2 weeks you're going to see the price of this thing go up.

Did Elix moon like crazy? Yes. That is all I am trying to get people to understand. A full moon is coming. Get in while it is at 500 sats.

>d group scammed money biztards of their money

speak for yourself I made money on that shitcoin

lol i made money on elix tho, dont be a bag holder.

voise is the same thing but faster. its still only 2 cents lmao

Me too, I made 1,200 bucks. I was a happy camper.

their website says they will lunch alpha0.1 in 13 days. not even a beta, let alone a fully functional app. an alpha (especially 0.1) means something that doesn't work at all and is not supposed to work.

also bittrex is delisting coins, not listing, in case you didn't know.

but congrats on being a smart 14 yo. when I was your age I didn't have opportunities like this.

also, scams ruin your soul and it will eat you when you grow up. trust me.

LOL FUD MORE BECAUSE U MISSED IT ASSHOLE

and it just came out 2 days ago so what's your point? If they had a working product they'd be 100x ICO price by now.

is this shit over? should i stay away now?

Jesus Christ, do we already have pajeets FUD'ing? Every program and platform goes through an Alpha. It has to go through an Alpha before a Beta. Bittrex is delisting non-Sec safe coins jackass. Voise is SEC safe, the only reason they haven't listed them is because there was a release delay on the app, that has been corrected. Try harder next time pajeet.

No get in here man, still a metric fuck ton of room for profit. Release isn't for 13 days, plenty of time to accumulate.

>$0.02
>is it over
It barely started its gonna go up all night.

someone sell me their bags on ED!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

holy fuck i'm up .86 USD already I'm trembling

soon

lol you don't even know the meaning of this meme kek

Welcome to the show son.

?

Nice

wew lads, this is just the begininng. 2 weeks until app launch.

So what's this going to do? Will it reach $1? How hard to hodl?

Anyone else have a feeling its gonna dump before the app release?

im dumping soon ones i made 100% lmao

Not likely to hit $1, I mean it might, we don't know the circulating amount yet. I think 30 - 40 cents is definitely reasonable. It's like 2 cents right now, you do the math.

It might, but the 2 days before app release, this thing is going to skyrocket. And if the confirmation finally comes through that it is being listed by Bittrex, which it is supposed to do this month, we're talking Mars territory come app release day assuming you buy now.

you will get dumped on again.
this is the true music coin.