Daily reminder that marriage is a bad deal for men

Daily reminder that marriage is a bad deal for men.

Was married, amicable divorce, lost nothing. Will probably never remarry because fuck that shit.

>amicable divorce
can you elaborate for a brainlet.
basically no assets/financials were split or what
no kids too, it sounds like?

just curious

I'm actually starting to rethink this raw deal because of crypto. If you have most of your money in crypto and have citizenship in at least one other country you can invulnerable to the courts

Yeah we had no kids (partially the reason we split, different wants) and we are both decent people. Still friends. We had shared assets but split them up privately without the court. Was pretty painless actually except sitting in a courtroom watching other families be torn apart.

I was there by myself and so was this other woman. We high fived when we were done lol

Wtf dude daily reminder thats bullshit. Got married yesterday where the fick were you

You sound like you're five.
>We high fived when we were done lol
I can't blame her for divorcing you.

Haha epic xD

neiss, congrats on the amicable deal and wish you best of luck

Agreed just hit 23 and honestly already fucked so many women im not even intrested in them anymore at the moment

>We high fived when we were done lol
Soo..... That went well.
Y-yeah. You are a pretty cool dude.
I am
So. Wanna celebrate?
Sure.

If you end a relationship like this you guys will be Fucking again in no time.
Errytime

You probably have no idea how long it takes to finalize a divorce so I forgive you. :)

Imagine a year plus long project that constantly required you to work in an archaic system (doing it yourself because fuck hiring a lawyer), sending documents back and forth across the country, making court appearances at the most inconvenient times, paying $350 just to get a rubber stamp.

You finally complete that project and standing next to you is a stranger that you know has gone through the exact same thing because of the look on her face.

You would fucking high five too

Marriage is literally bagholding a depreciating asset that you bought into at the ATH.

It's your choice, just don't bitch and moan when you're 40 and have no family/legacy.

>Daily reminder
Some days I don't see a thread on this. You gotta be more persistent.

uhhh you must have never been in a healthy relationship before lmao

MUH GENES :'((((

It's not that bad. Just depends on what stage of life you are at. For guys, this day in age, if you are under 30 - 35 and career focused I wouldn't recommend it. You don't know yourself well enough, you don't know your partner well enough. I'm sure plenty of them work out but people are getting married later and later.

>high fived when we were done

lmao what adults fucking high five each other.

Relieved ones

See you in divorce court in 20 years

age 40+ is actually a good time to settle down. by then you should have established yourself as a man of strength, success and experience. get a young, fertile wife 1/2 your age and have 3-4 kids with her, or more, and be the patriarch.

most men who get married in their early 30's feel regret about not having enjoyed their freedom enough in their 20-35's. this is common to the point of being cliche.

only dumb cunts think you need to be married and have kids at age 25-35

men can have children when they're 60 and 30 years from they'll be able to clone you using a scrap of skin let alone having your own child/children. you're a fucking retard trying to rationalize your shitty investment into women.

Sorry, thank you for correcting me.
Didn't know you've been married multiple times despite being less than 25.

/thread

Veeky Forums will always have some dumbfuck bluepill faggot chime in to defend women, marriage, the IRS, etc. etc.

nignore and move on.

/thread

Veeky Forums will always have some dumbfuck bluepill faggot chime in to defend women, marriage, the IRS, etc. etc. whilst avoiding real facts like high divorce rates and clear trend of degen behavior across men and women.

men used to conquer and explore, now we have to "be good fathers and breadwinners and be supportive husbands". it's 100% all social-conditioning. the world is overpopulated, mainly with useless eaters, and most likely your genes/family legacy are not worth saving unless you're a tall, handsome chad.

nignore and move on.

>heh, boys, just spend the prime of your life chasing something that's a net negative on your life, finance, and happiness.
>it's russian roulette where you add bullets everytime you miss and an year is counted down, but try anyway because reasons and magic. don't you watch the kike propaganda about muh trulub?
they need to rig all statistics about marriage to even remotely make it look okay. unmarried bachelor men are more happy than married men. you know how they rig the statistics to make it look like unmarried men aren't happy? they group all the fucking married men who got divorced raped with the never married men who were living life perfectly happy and then just barely they managed to slightly make married men look more happy. oh yeah, and they had to add all the mentally ill depressed people who are too stupid to get a prostitute and want to commit suicide as well to lower the bachelors happiness.

women are shit. sexbots and artificial wombs are replacing them. go ahead and invest in some stupid cunt that can ruin your life at any given whim. you gain... uh.... a wethole... kids (if we she doesn't divorce you and take them :^)). what a deal

Tell us how you feel in the next 5 years.

got citizenship via wife so i dont think its a bad deal

20nish yo gf wants marriage before sex should i go for it Veeky Forums im autistic with women this will be probably my only chance at passing the genes and im growing tired of faping

>not recognizing this stale pasta
newfags.

dump her and see what happens

>invest in crypto and finally land on the moon
>new wife divorces and takes all your earnings
nice going stupid

>implying i will ever make it
Kek i am the master of bad luck the universe jerks off and laughs at me i trully believe btc crashed because i got into cryptos shortly before

Are you so butt hurt because your dad left you when you were 5?

In a recent study, 40 percent of US women reported having an affair or having intimate communication with someone other than their partner (at least nudes, sexting etc). This is vastly higher than the proportion sampled 30 years ago.

The reasoning put forth was that women are cheating IN ORDER to save their marriages...because it is “harder” for women to get into a sexual mindset with their partner if they are constantly focusing on resentful feelings toward inequity of work done maintaining children and the household.

Wut think?

not without merit, but it has to work both ways.
if a man doesnt get good sex from his wife because shes now ugly and fat, hes gonna try to find it somewhere else and if he cant do it within the marriage he will be tempted to do it outside.

Hahahahahahaha man that made proper laugh haaa. Christ

>because it is “harder” for women to get into a sexual mindset with their partner if they are constantly focusing on resentful feelings toward inequity of work done maintaining children and the household
No. Thats just the excuse they thought up.

me gusta :^)

dude, I havent seen that meme in years

this is technically true
painfully so, actually

yep, but i won't leave the next generation to the masses. we currently have enough of a dysgenic effect going on as it is

yeah, the majority of today's soy-boy nu-males get fucked royally by their lawyercunt she-male wives. and the children get fucked up beyond belief, even if the parents stay together. there's a reason for violence and variants of homosexuality and general androgyny going up (the violence part even when you remove hostile races/outsiders)
kids being abandoned en masse in daycares, never get a bond with their parents, raised by the school system which has worse living conditions than scandinavian prisons, the list goes on soo long

BUT

1.) i feel love. if i don't, i become deeply unhappy. maybe you don't, or what is more probable, you bury it in very strong feelings of resentment and hate. however, i know the risks, and i still want to have love, even though i recognise that i'm in fact playing russian roulette.

2.) a thing that most people on Veeky Forums should get:
you are trading. you've probably all heard that "over 90% of trades lose their money in the first 3 months". it's a pareto distribution of success, and that is vicious for the people who don't make the climb. for the majority of people in the statistics. for the majority of men who get married.
you still try, because you are confident / have evidence that you can make it to the top if you don't deliberately fuck up or do something extraordinarily stupid

i will not be happy if i won't have a wife and a handful of children.
if i don't i'll fuck sluts and hookers, but i will still wish i would've had the above.
even if i wasn't sure that i can choose wiser and "control" my destiny way better than the majority of the "unhappy men in statistics" i'd have to make the choice to play the roulette.
because if i don't i'm guaranteed to be unhappy.
if i do, i may or may not get unhappy.

i dont think so, women arent that rationally deceitful
the reasons they give are a post justification but married couples dont have sex as much generally, women want "passionate" interaction

wait till you realize the same thing except for westphalian sovereignty instead of marriage... then you realize the new age really has begun

Truth.

I'm having kids and I won't marry.

Holy

This. What you need to do is marry a fat 1 or 2 and take her to the gym with you until she 5-10x's. Then you take your profits and move on to the next one.

>women arent that rationally deceitful
You will have a difficult life.
And this is from someone who intends to marry.

Even if this was true, you would still be fucking retarted

AAAAA
I'm gonna get married because of social pressure!!!
Not religious country nor as cancerous as burgerland. But so conservative you get frowned upon if you have children without being married.

If a divorce happen I can always fly to Singapore or something and start again from meme.