/LINK/ General

>SWIFT
We're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle. Allowing smart contracts on various networks to make payments, send governance instructions, and release collateral with over 11,000 banks
>11,000 banks

>Cornell
We're partnered with Cornell's IC3, to help launch the first Intel SGX secured link between smart contracts and external data. This more secure way of running an oracle is the future and we're glad to be moving it forward.

>World Economic Forum
We were selected by the World Economic Forum's Tipping Point report as the "Shift in Action" for Smart Contracts, for our work on allowing smart contracts in the Bitcoin network to be automatically triggered by external data.

>Gartner
We've been chosen as a 2017 Blockchain Applications Cool Vendor by Gartner. We feel this validates the value that CTOs and CIOs see in our more secure approach to connecting smart contracts with critical external resources.

youtu.be/nMlpTgxKtAY
youtu.be/DrlL5v78FtA
youtu.be/MfH1B85YyFU
youtu.be/1nmLU284fIk
youtu.be/AfJiRsYpgyc

youtu.be/ytv8U0bejPA
>around 40:00
>”SWIFT in addition to other partners we can’t reveal yet”
>bigger than SWIFT, more hyper
>Microsoft

>link.smartcontract.com/#team
>Evan Cheng
Evan is one of the creators of LLVM, which generates the low level machine code running every Apple device, as well as much of Google, Nvidia, and Intel. He is currently Director of
>Engineering at Facebook.

>Ari Juels
Ari is a Professor of Computer Science in the Jacobs Institute at Cornell Tech and a Co-Director of IC3 (Initiative for Cryptocurrencies and Contracts). He was previously the >Chief Scientist of RSA.

>Swift Completes Blockchain Smart Contracts Trial
>coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/chengevan
link.smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SWIFT = adoption by 11000+ banks worldwide = many lambo's

If you check out the holders of LINK on explorer, only 500 new wallets have been added in the past couple days.

The moon mission is going to leave without so many people.

SIBOS will be when this thing hits the masses. Plebbitors will dive in after we have already accumulated

Lots of them are just on binance.

r/LINKtrader

Evan Cheng - Endorsed by Chris Latner (created of Swift programming language) on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/chengevan

Coincidence????

actually didn't know that..... this shit runs DEEP

LLVM is huge for any other fellow compiler writers or members/followers of the C++ ISO standard

I think it won't be something so inmediate as people might think. Given that this kind of things recquire time to be sold for the masses.

We could hit 1$ after Sibos due to the holders hype, but after newbies' realize that nothing really changed there will be a big dump and pump period. However i think max price in 2017 will be 1'2$. Real moon will come with banks finally implementing this technology, even if it's already confirmed that they will use it.

MOOOOON ALREADY REEEEE

okay im all in on link but...

>”SWIFT in addition to other partners we can’t reveal yet”
>bigger than SWIFT, more hyper
>Microsoft

where the fuck does he say this?

He was talking about unannounced partnerships and then like a slide later there was a big microsoft logo next to IC3 (already a confirmed partnership through Cornell, specifically their cryprocurrency and smart contract initiative) Cornell and other Ivy Leagues routinely co-author papers with facebook research, microsoft research, and other silicon valley companies. All those students are farmed out as interns to those companies. I'm just connecting the obvious dots here

>tfw Ripple bank partnerships are unironically shit compared to LINK

holy shit im a newfag on this board and invested 1500€ in link when the price was around 38 cents
will this mean i already made it in a year?

oh shit my bad

i wasnt vigilant enough

HOLY FUCK THO....

user can I ask what tome that excerpt is from?

Fucking lol

I sure hope so.

Oh you tease

do you know how to highlight ?

Don't hate on the man, highlighter makes books fun! COLORS!

interesting stuff.

Written in 1999!

>facebook
>chase
>paypal
>visa
>mastercard
>microsoft
Im gonna need some citations for these.. Fucking shills man.

irs isn't asking for any capital gains in crypto to crypto,

These have been circulating for years and its always been about btc.
Shill getting desperate to link it to link, kek.

I don't think anyone was trying to do that...

Linkers are not desperate, we are enlightened

Sorry to hit in ypur face, but swift IS ALREADY WORKING WITH RIPPLE/ not official but unofficial. In part of the implementation of the INTERLEDGER PROTOCOL!
Makes chainlink useless when you see the participants

Why they being posted then

Now guys, gtfo and find something else to shill. Please go with something dumb people actually believe like a partnership with mcdonalds or burgerking. LMAO

This fuck with downs can't even keep from dropping his water bottle on the floor.

when do you expect them to implement?

also should i just put in a sell order for 99cent each and rebuy at 50 cent?
or is everybody just gonna hodl without trying to profit in between?

moon now

I have no idea, but I was enjoying the read

LINK is bigger than just the banks. This is how you make Ethereum useful. A functioning oracle system will blow the doors wide open

Spare some linkies to a poorfag please
0x7756224d1cd8c61756e5dd7102ee3c5bfefbb541

>but I was enjoying the read
well you should. its a decent book.

this this this

At its core, ChainLINK is essentially a peer-to-peer way of creating agreements and contracts.

ChainLINK is to agreements and contracts what Bitcoin was to money.

Unironically.

Im going to pick it up and leave a sick amazon review of how I found out about it lol

Zoinks...

Are you sure you understand what Chainlink is?

What did vitalik said about it? Lol
OVERVALUED

I sure do.
What makes you think I don't?

Well... your explanation.

itt

He also believes ETH is overvalued.

Let me clarify then.

Chainlink is a decentralized network of nodes/oracles/input sources. This means there is no (single) third party you need to trust to verify the contract conditions and execute the agreement/contract clauses you signed with the other agreeing/contracting party.

Any single person can be a buyer, seller, or part of the information source.

This makes it essentially peer-to-peer.

You're just describing the ethereum network.

how/when does one get to run a node?

Hahaha awesome. You are right, why fucking money skeleton over? Its going to end badly. AND ive heard vitalik is at the list of speakers at SWELL ;)

Lol why is LLVM in that image OP? What does a compiler have to do with LINK?

I just described smart contracts.
Which Ethereum cannot do for mainstream transactions, only for crypto.

While Chainlink does smart contracts that are applicable to mainstream transactions; the way smart contracts were invented in the 90s.

You have zero clue what Chainlink actually does, do you?

>questions other people's understanding of Chainlink
>doesn't understand Chainlink himself

Like pottery.
Thanks for the laugh, dumbass.

I think you think you know what you are saying but I dont think you know what you are saying and think I dont know you dont know what you are saying

>You are right
No, he isn't.
Neither you nor him know the first thing about this.

>ive heard vitalik is at the list of speakers at SWELL ;)
So is pic related.

You guys misunderstand, I am pretty much all in on LINK. I just don't think you have recognized the scope of what it means for enterprise and mass adoption

I've never seen a coin that biz has so universally accepted. I'm suspicious

You haven't been around for very long then.

Enlighten me.

You can set one up right now.
link.smartcontract.com/

The network itself is only in its infancy though, but there you go.

What was the last such coin? Ethereum?

You could argue that OMG and NEO were treated the same way on Veeky Forums.
But if you ask me, Chainlink is much closer in actual innovation and promise to ETH, yes.

It's pure whale silliness. You're shilling. DGB, ARK, NEO, OMG.all obsessively silled

LETS FUCK THAT 0.0015 WALL UP

Sticky this thread on /biz

WTF my withdrawals from Binance have been pending for 2 hours HELP

I mean processing not pending.

It's mooning again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>There are no matching entries

:(

That's the wrong link, go to Smartcontract.com. The one you gave is for LINK info

ctrl+f llvm