Hey /biz

Hey /biz,

I want to leverage trade BTC on BitMex but I am an awful Amerikan. Wat do

Shes asian... sort of

send me btc and ill register you an account

Such a helpful community! You're lucky OP

address?

16YqwpgyBWvYA9XuCbwmDwPXm3U9qZEsqn

fuck, all my BTC is tied up, will you take ether?

sure
0xC0D284D34D52a89F21C474E5c0447371D5585d0B
send me an email address to use and i will make the password changeme123, lol make sure you change it...

sent!

wow very generous if real, thank you very much OP, what email address would you like me to register?

oh man... now I just feel bad :(

lol? why? I never registered an account and if i don't receive the eth i won't lol

*any eth

>didn't open the picture

i saw the addy, knew you were trolling, but even 0.01 would've gotten you one oh well your loss

I know, I'm sorry, I just can't trust internet strangers. I'm sure you're a great guy. I don't see what good it would do though, I would still be accessing it from the US.

I would probably have to go through a VPN in which case I should just register it myself.

i want to fuck her titties so bad...

lol $3 sure is a lot these days heh, nope as a matter of fact you don't need one once you have created the account, I've been using mine without one for awhile

Me too I'd nut in dem tits

Can't tell if you are serious... Are you in the US?

yes, im signing off on this thread, you're obviously quite the fucking brainlet and you shouldn't go on bitmex to be honest.

Just turn on TOR and register it you shithead

Oh no need to get all defensive my man! I thought you were just trying to scam. We can be friends :)

just being honest, they'll eat you alive there

this. just watch a kid lose all his college money the other day then cried in the trollbox for hours about it.

Well I appreciate that, good looking out. Thanks for offering to help, sorry I was a dick.

Yup He lost like 6 btc and is still on there lol, kinda sad desu

So I have been leverage trading on Kraken but they only offer 5x

Is there any particular reason that Bitmex is more risky?

Because they offer up to 100x leverage. If you are looking for liquidity then you found it. If you are looking for higher leverage don't get rekt like .... pretty much everyone. Control your emotions and greed then you will do well.

Nah you gonna get rekt, I've lost a btc total on there even with 25/50x trades lol

rip OP's bank account

Why don't you just use tor?

I do not have a good reason.

So I guess I will do that. Thank you user :)

You're not sorry at all, and you're not going to take any action to change the way you treat people. So don't just fucking lie to us all by saying "I'm sorry". Faggot.

Yeah this OP kinda a fag and I can smell the normie... he should probably just get out :)