Does anyone think there is something weird about ODN?

Does anyone think there is something weird about ODN?

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/comments/74k5yu/new_exchange_announcement_may_be_coming_soon/

Their head of marketing has been involved in scams like Worldcoin/Scharmbeck. The devs were asked about it in slack and they basically said "we don't know anything about it and don't care" instead of addressing it, and threatened to ban anyone who kept discussing it. Also the circulating supply has been frozen at 24,400,000 when it should be increasing from people staking.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370987.0
reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/comments/74k5yu/new_exchange_announcement_may_be_coming_soon/?st=j8fiqwit&sh=72db896a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing weird bro, your normal pump and dump

Probably just FUD to accumulate more. Nothing to see here.

*sell

anyone who wasn't new af could see this was a scam from 10 miles away.

kudos to those who sold at 90 cents tho

FUD all was addressed accordingly go see for yourself

Why can no one talk about how sketchy their head of marketing is without it being FUD? Sage was advertising another crypto and then suddenly stopped talking about it.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370987.0

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370987.0
>2013 implying 4 years in crypto isn't a lifetime ago

It's not like Sage is a little kid who grew up. If he scammed people 4 years ago, he's still a scammer today.

> pick random person
> hey that's the head of marketing
at least try to hit them on legitimate stuff

also, you just got saged faggot

why dont you be a man and ask him yourself in the morning when he wakes up. He didn't scam anybody you don't know the story. Just spreading fud. I am a completely different person then I was 4 years ago actually my one goal in life is to be a better person than I was a year ago. Always improving, cultivating, aspiring, learning from mistakes. You are acting like the little kid running around yelling fire intentionally manipulating peoples perceptions. You are the one scamming people.

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/comments/74k5yu/new_exchange_announcement_may_be_coming_soon/?st=j8fiqwit&sh=72db896a

This. He's on the slack. Just ask him.

LOL.... schizo

ITS NOT SCAM GUISE SRSLY NO SCAM U HAV TO TRUST DATS ALL ITS LEGIT GUISE I MAKE 600% SO IT MUST BE LGIT LOL

wouldn't expect anything less than an ad-hominem from Veeky Forums

>dev talking about the price of the coin and hyping up rumors so that the price increases

if this isn't a red flag, I dunno what is

hur dur go back to your poop pee poop poop pee humor I'm out this place is cancer.

What humor? Why are you being so defensive?

zeesh?

That's a pretty big redflag alright.

The circulating supply is frozen because they havent burned coins yet

The true circulating supply is around 20 million coins