Hey there fellas, FOMO slowly kicking in?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/session/Brad-Garlinghouse/1
cgi.com/sites/default/files/pdf/cgi-global-payments-research.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To get dumped on by you bag holders no thanks done that before.
1. No actual use for xrp coin other than a small discount if you do use it. Making it almost useless to need in the first place
2. Major Banks have to redo their infrastructure to utilize ripple

And to bring it back to 1. That's all you guys are doing. Trying to get fomo buy ins like all the other times and then dump. That's all this coin is worth now.. pump and dump.

Your market cap is $9b you aint doubling any time soon. Now LINK on the other hand...

Eat gas, you smug kike subhuman

this man is too unattractive to post this much

pls post thicc yellen or something

People people do your research a bit , go dig the interwebz Ripple is going to mooo mooo

These Bank partnerships are shit compared to link

Just saying

So 60% lower cost is a small discount, user?
Very interesting. SAD

But here's the catch 22 for you bag holders.
Ripple doesn't want xrp to increase in value. Lolololilolill

Whats the source on this, i thought unicredit doesnt exist anymore

So false, so sad.
From the ripple chief cryptographer:

Is this real? Why did nobody on Veeky Forums ever mention this?
Huge if true. YUUUUGE

It is real.

>tips printing press

Yeah this has been confirmed many times. XRP is definitely going up long term, everyone whines about the huge market cap it would have... But never under estimate the jews... especially the fucking bankers. They know there is money to be had here

I will leave this here so people have something to think about :). Thanks for the nice post. Ripple will kick ass in the coming months, and wait until early next year when all of japans banks are going live on ripplenet

Ypur post is shot compared to this lmao

You all should read the AMA of brad and david. All clear ready for takeoff, fuck the "bUt rIpPle tO mUcH vAluE"

I discovered an interesting factoid the other day
Vitalik was originally going to work for ripple but his visa was denied. So he focused his alien brain on eth instead.

They will merge together; ) mark my words. Etheriu, for smartcontracts and ripple for intl payments

For all the remaining FUD ers
quora.com/session/Brad-Garlinghouse/1

Buy in or get left behind.

You might be right you seen the CGI paper?

Im like the book of knowledge about ripple and xrp ;). Thank god he gave me a brain :).

We're still a little way off the conference too

dis gonna be good

>To get dumped on by you bag holders no thanks done that before
It's not Ripple's fault that your trading strategy is to buy high and then panic sell when the price drops. That's you being a retard, so blame yourself.

>No actual use for xrp coin other than a small discount if you do use it
XRP offers instant settlement + 60% reduced costs.

>Major Banks have to redo their infrastructure to utilize ripple
That's literally what they're currently doing. Ripple has partnered with over 90 FI's.

>small discount

on trillions of dollars you fucking brainlet.

This.

If no partnerships are announced at SWELL, then it's another Ripple troll. Posting about big banks interested in Ripple is useless and deliberate misleading information, the most important thing is partnership with big banks.

I have a feeling that SWELL will be just talks. Nothing will happen, just people giving speeches about "blockchain technology is great, blockchain is the future"

They already stated that the actual use of xrp has started. As a result of that, we will see a veryvery slow but steady decrease in xrp supply.
There will be a few announcements, but I think the more important thing is that they will more and more point out that the xrp token is being used and that banks not only use the ripple infrastructure.
The price WILL go up, to what extent nobody knows

>bernanke
lmao
This FOMO drive by XRP is just because Wancoin will be out soon and they're going to take a massive chunk out of their cap.

What CGI paper? Link pls

cgi.com/sites/default/files/pdf/cgi-global-payments-research.pdf