EBoost (EBST) bout to moon

eBoost (EBST)

Yes it's a shitcoin. Yes it's about to moon.

I'm here for the quick gains and shitcoin pumps are the best for them. Check the current order book, bout to take off.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/JoTNQ
eboost.info/eboost-distribution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bought in at 5511
Better go to 7

Three spikes in the past 10 weeks that have hit 7. You good

Will x40 this time, big news and partnerships are incoming.
low market cap atm, will rise to at least 500.000.000 cap and 5$ per coin.
enjoy the ride.

Cheers
CrypTradeCapital

this. clearly reached the bottom. insane stopping volume of 900 btc. chart is perfect.

stopping volume? explain

looks undervalued, i grabbed some

what does it do?

mate if u care about a coin's actual value you're in the wrong place. It doesn't matter what it does, it matters what it sells for

So yesterday some guy made a thread about this (attilafx) and was talking about how the chart of EBST looks exactly like the chart of TRIG.

Check it out yourself. Go to TradingView, open both charts (4H) and compare. You can see that both charts have a massive price spikes, like massive, in June. This is 100% a market test. Traders do this to test the market, test the selling power. Relative low volume, high price spike is good news.

Then in Sept the Ebst was at it's ATL and check out the volume. This is stopping volume. Massive buy volume to stop the price from going lower and in the mean time buy a shit ton of coins for ATL.

After this more accumulation happend. Several relative large volume spikes of 200-300 btc.

Conclusion, some group is testing the market for this coin and buying a shitton. Exactly what happened to TRIG and look where it is now.

On top of that some anons are talking about deals with major companies??? Haven't been able to confirm this.

Is this a good enough explanation? Solely because of the chart I bought 2 BTC and going to buy 1 BTC more.

Oops replied to myself instead of u user.

Not OP but
a fast gaming coin with partnerships and everything
read this if you want to know
m.imgur.com/a/JoTNQ
point is, it has a use, it is flying under the radar and good news will come at the 24th. shitcoins have been hyped for less than that. plus the TA

this is what many Veeky Forumsraelis need to understand.

he said something about an asdf captain. What's an asdf captain?

I assume it's a pump group.

if high volume on ATL is good check out APX

Just checked it...no idea what you're talking about. I see a high selling volume if that is what you're talking about. But this has nothing to do with my explanation.

Maybe APX is going to bounce at 14 so you could try and swing trade it but meh. I'll stick to EBST.

cool just went all in on it. i oumped it to 3515 sats

And yeah its a high selling volume but it only takes like 10 bitcoin to move that thing to move it 4-5% thats what a whale is. Thats like a shark. Plus I see a lot of gaming coins going up, Cuz video game companies are the most friendly to the idea of crypto.

YESSSS, just bought this yesterday, waiting for that pump

I also think that the coin is going to be undervalued because coinmarketcap has 99mil, but if you look here eboost.info/eboost-distribution/ you can see that it is actually around 51mil

Yeah can't trust CMC