Comfy coss thread

The exchange is fully functional, so as long as it keeps gaining volume, the token will go up. Fuck off with your stupid fud and buy before we run to $1

COSS is a divorcecoin user... gudluk with -50% gains

Okay I'll just keep watching coss go up in the market volume rankings and wonder what will happen to coss token. Stay poor

they are in the midst of listing on binance and bittrex

Pepe took

Im already in user, I bought early but Im buying more even now. It will easily go to $1

do i put in a sell order right now for 1$ ? or do i greed for more?

Smartest thing will be buying even more.

well. i have 50% in link and 30% in coss.

and bought 1200 sonm for 20 cent each XD fuck my shit up. waiting for it to rise so i can sell it without a loss

where do you guys have your sell limits set at? and are you selling 100% or 50%?

Source?

source! COSS holder here. I demand source. Also loving this short term sideway movement. Perfect buildup for next pump. BB was breached instead of going down it goes sideways. Nice.

There is no way in hell that a coin that pays 50% kickbacks gets listed on Bittrex.

Considering I'm up 300% from ICO, that ship has long since sailed. Only real plan is to see what the payout is this weekend. If it dumps hard, then I'm still in the green, and I'll consider adding more to my stack.

so when it comes to binance. are you dumping your coss to the binance exchange ?

Depends on if they count as a COSS wallet for dividends. Binance hands out GAS from NEO, so it's possible.

>coss.io
>hitbtc
>etherdelta
I've got a bunch of COSS but I dunno where I should keep them. What are the advantages of each exchange? coss.io pays dividends sure but what about the others?

So far, only COSS.io and a pre-setup wallet pays dividends. There's a walkthrough in your profile on COSS.io on how to properly set up your MyEtherWallet to accept the payout.

But I'm not entirely sure how it works, because some of the tokens listed aren't ERC20 tokens, COSS included, so I'm not sure how you'd get payouts. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong on that. I'm just keeping everything on COSS.io right now.

Why is the circulating supply increasing like every hour? What's up with that

Not entirely sure. I've heard that CMC got their numbers wrong and COSS were talking to them to fix it. Possible they're counting coin movement instead of just putting out the total that COSS gives them.

I don't actually have an sales in place.

I want to see how it goes on Sunday. If the payout actually happens properly and people do receive a profit share which will happen weekly, the coin will gain a fuck tonne of interest.

If the payout just doesn't happen for whatever reason, dropping it desu

People are dumb,they'll rather buy messenger tokens and the post pink wojaks.

come in now lads, 0.2 is broken soon