*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

*hides your thread*

Shit Pacific Islander-tier reconstruction and actual Greeks, not shitskin larpers, agree.

So is this the latest reconstruction of the historical Jesus?

>Five and a half feet tall
>Taller than most of his contemporaries

When will they learn?

Indo-Europeans were 178cm / 5'10 so this guy was a manlet for them.

The closest related descendents of the ancient Indo-Europeans are also the tallest today (Germanics, Balts and Slavs)

Generally yes, but Dutch used to be turbo manlets, even shorter than 178cm.

Also I'm pretty sure that Balkan Slavs are the tallest in Europe.

WE WUZ TALL N SHIEET SENPAI

We had horrible poverty and diet in the 19th century. When we enjoyed a better and more varied diet our average height exploded. Though we also have the genetics to be tall, genetic potential and food variety and quantity is what increases size.

>165cm

*blocks your path*

Minoans got BTFO'd by non Indo-European manlets.

>butthurt stormfag
It's how an actual Greek would have looked like m8.

"No"

Prove it. Because for now, this is how ancient Greeks looked, honey.

Implying Anglos don't serve Jews. Thanks to that toxic desert ideology called (((Christianity))) the royal family claimed descendence from king David and of course their Jewish breathren were most welcome to come and blend in.

"for now" this is how ancient Romans looked like.

Lmao you think you could survive in the Cyclades during summer? With your "attractive" pussyblue eyes and crusty skin? I've driven retards like you to the hospital for 3rd degree burns.

WE

I'm not talking about the skin, hair and eye color, I'm talking about the facial structure and facial features.

If were were an actual Med and not an aggressive shitskin LARPing piece of shit you would agree with me.

*If you were

>i'm not talking about skin, hair or eye colour
>lurp larp shitskin lol
>you're not med Xd
Why are cumskins shuch effeminate liars?

its not so bad as that considering its a south african university

You're not even trying to hide that you're the "black" Turk

I'd rather be seen as a blackturk than some pasty ass, passive agressive queer that constantly flames his butthurt

If you're happy with your ancestors being portrayed as retarded Island niggers, that's fine by me. But I where I live there's a large amount of Pacific Islander immigrants and from my experience they look 10x as close to that "reconstruction" as any Greek that I've seen.

>ooga booga you are retarded island savage
>ooga ooga booga nigga muh ancestry
I FUCK your women every summer. Where are you ancestors now? Or does that not bother you because you prefer feminine dick?

lol

>>ooga booga you are retarded island savage
do you happen to be a pacific islander or why are you so butthurt

t. other

Why are you so hung up on pacific islanders, dicklet? Did one of them charm your 300 pound wife into raft sex?
>t. Other
Nice try cuck

I'm just curious since if you're the turkish nigger poster this thread basically confirms the depths of your festering inferiority complex

>im just curious
Bahaha we all know you are aroused
>festering inferiority complex
Please don't project your biggest shortcomings on evidently superior posters, your neckbeard grease is dripping all over this thread.

you wouldn't write such over the top emotionally charged replies to somebody saying "shitskin" if it didn't genuinely upset you, were you indifferent you would simply disregard them

>mental gymnastics on fleek
Now bend over and suck my footer

nah, just common sense

>being this butthurt
>pseudo-philosophical bullshit
You reek of underage. All the more reason for me to fuck your tight little ass

More accurate representation based on Homer.

there's nothing philosophical about it, if you didn't care you those posts wouldn't be worth your time

>if you didn't
>y-you w-wouldn't
Try me faggot. You're not in the position to judge who's emotionally charged or not. Ofcourse that doesn't change the fact that if you ever pulled this retard behaviour in public you'd lose your teeth, dipshit.

>>if you didn't
You shouldn't forcefully invest so much time and energy into something you're indifferent about, then. ;')
>You're not in the position to judge who's emotionally charged or not.
I'd say that the tone of my posts has been pretty neutral so far in comparison to yours, you can get some external observer to verify if you don't trust my judgement.

>being THIS mad
Just because you are a passive agressive cuck that limits his emotions into some ill-perceived sense of neutrality, doesn't mean you'll be taken seriously. Being a delusional mutt LARPing as a civilised person (that you aren't) won't gain you shit here. Especially when you are a retard.

I'm not being passive aggressive, I'm just stating the obvious. If you were indifferent you wouldn't get so assmad over labels such as "shitskin". But whatever.

Agamemnon looks metal as fuck.

God you're annoying

Nice, you posted an image from a tv show while the image in the OP comes from an actual research. Amazing debate stormfag, as usual.

>tfw look like a fat Ajax