> read up more about LTC
> Atomic swaps
> new exchagne opening soon to trade
> chinks had top volume of 40% but they are almost out now
> It's at a low
> strong support at $50.

Fukkkkkkkkkk guys I'm now a liteboi.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/litecoin-foundation/redesigning-litecoin-core-with-lightning-capabilities-3a8ebbea590a
medium.com/litecoin-foundation/a-simple-guide-to-lightning-network-on-litecoin-bc944361a5fb
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/atomic-swaps-how-the-lightning-network-extends-to-altcoins-1484157052/
reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/74hzkv/stampery_timestamping_service_now_certifies_data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2x at dec 2017

once the chinks are completely out of this and the new exchange opens this shit is gonna MOON

OUTPERFORM BITCOIN ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't worry senpai.

Next time charlie lee comes out with news this rocket is about to take off.

Where do I see ichimoku?

it already is in function

most drug sites have stopped taking bitcoin and switched to litecoin and monero

buy some Vertcoin too if you're into bitcoin core's code with faster blocks and distributed GPU miners
litecoin is still china coin with giant ASIC farms

Which exchange and why isnt this traded on gemini?

z
It's on like every other exchange besides Gemini

I know but the winkelvii better get with it.

source ?

>most drug sites
Nice try litecuck, but nobody gives a fuck about your deepweb weed store. Also bring some evidence next time so we know you're not just talking out of your ass.

Do i need anything else other than BTC wallet and shapeshift to buy something like link?
Say i buy .1 btc, switch it all to link. Where do i store link in the mean time. Btc wallet only has btc eth and ltc

I was perusing around the DW the other day trying to find somewhere to buy hash and did notice a handful of sites accepting litecoin as well now. they are not very frequented shops though from what i gathered. that was the first time i've ever seen ltc as an option though in my 5 years in crypto and DW stuff

LTC strong long bitches.

>MAST
>LN
>Confidential Transactions
>Smart Contracts

>Steam Store LTC payment
>cryptocribs LTC payment
>Lcoin
>Web integration

>Gemini LTC USD trade pair (speculation maybe 01.2018)

charlie did it.

new Litecoin Core looks fuckin hot:

medium.com/litecoin-foundation/redesigning-litecoin-core-with-lightning-capabilities-3a8ebbea590a

4$ -> 50$ check

when we start the next moon mission from 50$ -> 500$ ???

Arise chickun

If anyone want to play around with Lighning and Zap here you go:

medium.com/litecoin-foundation/a-simple-guide-to-lightning-network-on-litecoin-bc944361a5fb

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the fuuuuuuck.
Why nobody told me that this is already a thing, everybody just said Lightning is a meme

you should be aware that the swaps that have done don't use lightning
BAKA
do your homework kiddos
stop depending on this collection of idiots here

it's been possible for quite some time you just have to do everything in the command prompt. The new litecoin core wallet is coming out "soon" and will have LN capabilities built right into it. I expect that will have a bullish effect on the price once it gets closer to release date and people realize its happening.

Why would swaps ever need to be done the LN network? LN is for instant free tx, atomic swaps is for switching with other coins by employing contracts on the blockchain for everyone to see. They are two separate and independent implentations

NEW EXCHANGE?

WHAT NEW EXCHANGE?

TELL ME

Ok I just read about LN and atomic swaps being used together. IMO those features are amazing on their own and will take a while to build out into user friendly interfaces, but atomic swaps and LN is a whole other level. I'm sure that shit won't be done for like 6 months - 2 years.

People could use other blockchains to send their coins w/ cheaper fees without actually having to buy the coin, & ln payment channels could essentially act as altcoin exchanges through a bunch of atomic swap contracts.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/atomic-swaps-how-the-lightning-network-extends-to-altcoins-1484157052/

Did you see Charlie's tweet about Litecoin timestamping certifying Stampery data?

yuge.jpg

Here's some more:

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/74hzkv/stampery_timestamping_service_now_certifies_data/

Have a good weekend LiteBro!

to da moon

what a fuckin big buy wall -was that the day when charlie tweeted about LN?

The new Litecoin core will be a top notch - hopefully comein this year

did you know when the next LTCFoundation Development outlook will be released?

That was on August 23 it says on the screenshot. right before it went up to .0189/$94 for the next week. I think charlie did have some tweet about LN with VTC and VTC also went up from about 18k sats to 40k sats IIRC.

also excited for the new ltc core wallet

The people that give LTC such great hate have never used it im sure.

It's seamless. Especially with Loafwallet. I love that wallet.

It feels so good.

steam store ltc payment? where?

can confirm sort of, buy dmt off tor and all sites take ltc. not seeing monero though, you sort of want a receipt for your transaction. customer service for drug sites is actually amazing btw, live help plus the last time i bought drugs i got a coupon for 20% off my next purchase and had package tracking lmao not evrn joking

maybe this picture: I dont know but I also heard that charlie hinted that some LTC adoptions will be announced within the upcomein months, after Lightning, LTC Core with LN and the new Loafwallet with Apple iMessage Pay + NFC support is released to the mass.

within the Articel of the LTC Core redesign there is also a picture of confidential transactions ( also not announced officialy )- but Franklyn said afterwards: yes they are workin on it.

The articel also showed a transaction from and to the steam store, but Franklyn is quite about that