Holy shit Veeky Forums

Holy shit Veeky Forums
I just turned 20 and i'm now worth 100k
wtf do i do. Started in janurary with 3k btw

Live off that longer spending as little as possible and continue to grow it.

Trying to do the same user. 20 and so far turned 2K into 9. Didn't really start trading until June. Congrats! Keep reinvesting your gains

You should keep going. Its easier to make more $$ when you have a lot.

Go hard or go home. 100k is just a start. Try for 1-5 Million

Should i sell my chainlink?
I'd hate to be dumped on

kys faggot

CONGRATS user, IM AT 60K RIGHT NOW, HITTING 100K SOON WITH MY 105K LINKS AND A LIKE 30ETH !!!!
FUCK YESSSS

LINK IS HONESTLY GOING WAY PAST 1.5$, I PROMISE YOU user. I DON'T WANT TO LIE TO LIE, I GENUINELY WANT YOU TO MAKE IT

>tfw 25 and only 1880€

W-we all will m-make it.

No way

>selling link before sibos
actually retarded

What exchange are ya'll using to trade? I'm using BTCMarkets atm but it's limited to a few coins.

Bittrex mainly. I've got an account on Binance, Cryptopia, Coinexchange and another one, but I don't use any of them, and I just opened Coinexchange for this coin.

Oh shi- Thought I was in the Voise thread, ignore this.

How do you do this?
My crypto life:
>buys dip, it dips even further
>hodls, doesn't go anywhere

Literally how? Have you been part of some scam ico?

How does it feel to know you have a good chance of being a millionaire in your 20s?

NO, YOU FUCKING WEAK HANDED FUCK, STOP RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US.

How could you buy a house with crypto?
Would the government lose its shit if you managed to cash it all out and get a house with cash?

Everyone makes mistakes but you have to be methodical about predicting hype and trends. I've certainly lost money before. No scam ICOs though. Pick solid projects with reputable teams that aim to solve a real problem, and where the token server a purpose other than generating revenue for the devs/loyalists.

Feels gud mane

And most of my gains honestly have come from coins I discovered on Veeky Forums. But for every winner there's 30 shitcoins you should avoid like the plague.

Google Bitcoin real estate

This, it's only worth what you're selling it for, hold that shit to the moon

>optus

not gonna make it

I'm going to give you honest advice. Sell it at its height before SIBOS, then get the fuck out of it. The conference is a huge deal, but they're just demoing the technology to investors behind closed doors in a smaller room. I have great faith in LINK for the long-term, but if your life depends on this money, you should follow this.

You did well. Got on all the right trains I assume. I started in February, but had no idea just how this shit might work. I missed so many opportunities. Got in quite a few good ones too, but either got out too early or held too long. Kinda stings to know I could legit have hundreds of thousands and ALREADY be retired, but instead I just turned 2k into 10k.

Generally speaking, I should be amazed with these kinds of returns, but to know what I missed out on... meh.

Sweet, I've turned $41,500 into $75,000 in 5 months. This shit has consumed me and I couldn't be happier.

Make more, brainlet. In 5 years you're going to look back at 100k and wonder how to lived with so little.

>That amount of LINK

Jealous as fuck. Here's me sitting on 2000 hoping and praying it gets to $50 next year so I can get out with 100k

that moment when you returned 20x in one year but you feel inferior to your peers

Well done, user. I want to be you soon.

Me too user. Just 2k Linkies and I’ll be stoked if it gets to $5 or $10. Not enough to make it. But enough to keep reinvesting in moon missions or BTC as it continues to climb.

20k to 55k in 3 months here, just listen to the right shills. it pains me a bit how much more money i could have right now if i had not fell for the hodl meme. i could've sold DNT, ZRX and WTC at the top, but i didn't...

ah, and i also sold my free jihancoins right before that "flippening" incident. oh well, free money is free money.

who are the right shills though ? Any twitter / youtube / facebook / discord links?

You cant retire on a couple hundred thousand lol.

>$56k in LINK
Well, looks like you'll be worth $75k soon

>put 3k in august bought btc at 4.8k
>now 2k

i just browse Veeky Forums, lol.

Good job.
You need 700 k net worth to be part of the 1% richest on the planet.
You'll be there in a few years. Make sure to fuck a lot of young girls to keep your testosterone high, lift weights and shit. Live a good life beore your eventual death.

You most certainly can if you're not an ameriburger. Amerifats get absolutely shafted with everything possible, from what I've read here and heard from friends living there.

Yes you're definitely gonna get dumped on

You should convert it to something that actually has value.

x10 and you'll be a millionaire. Good job user.

Dump 100k on them linktards

I'm also 20, net worth about 120k, all in crypto. Have a shit ton of LINK.

We're gonna make in user.

The government doesn't give a fuck as long as you pay your taxes.

Not to be a downer but you basically got paid to do a full time job. And depending on how many hours you spent being consumed by it, possibly not a well-paying job.

40 hr weeks: $42/hr
60 hr weeks: $28/hr
80 hr weeks: $21/hr

Unless you are investing millions into these products, you're really just working a decent paying job that you may get fired from (or much worse) at any time.

Meanwhile, most people in serious careers would be getting that or more consistently and on a long term basis.

Point is that maybe the profits should be leveraged into something else and not just continual gambling.

>making someone else rich

How can u spend 10 s of thousands on something but not do your own research.