currently 28K

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Drake-over-my-dead-body-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

started with $300 usd in late august, now 13.5k usd

started with 1, now 100k

Started with 250€ in July.

Have 1875€ right now.

Hopefully Link and LAToken will make me rich.

1k in mid June, 4,5 k today

300 a few years ago
160k now

how the fuck do you do it? I started with $10k and I'm break-even - maybe $2k-$3k profit. Please halp!

€20k in feb, sitting on €160k now

Starter with 10k euros, currently 250k

Started with 50usd last week
now ~500 with good stakes.

this thread is going to attract an insane amount of larpers

The process of accumulation has been over 5 years though. I started buying bitcoin in early 2012 and continued buying during the bear market after the 2013 bubble popped. So I've put in about 5k in usd and my btc is worth 60k now.

Started with 1k less than a month ago, now up to 20k.

It's not hard you fucking retards, literally all I've done is buy whatever meme coin Veeky Forums decides to shill week by week, and sold when I've made a decent profit. This board is basically printing money, I don't know how you magnificent bastards do it but I'm not leaving until I'm a millionaire at 23.

$800 in March
$65 000 today

Started with 150 bucks, now up to 5k

started with 1200€ last year, now 432k€

1.5k in August
38k now

This is precisely the strategy I've tried to avoid though. I mean c'mon. Looking at the charts, every one of those coins is precisely at or nearing the apex of those sharp pumps by the time biz starts posting. Which leads me to believe the pumpers are already in for a long time, and are shilling the coins on biz and other forums for the express purpose of causing FOMO so they can sell their bags. The profit taking seems to be done way before anything gets on here. Rare cases of FOMO overpowering the dumpers would be the rare coins that actually blasted into the atmosphere, such as NEO, OMG, LINK etc.

Does this actually fucking work? Literally just keep up with the latest "it's about to moon" coin that hasn't been overly shilled before (or is on the brink of some insane announcements I assume) and that's it?

I can't exactly risk the money I have at the moment (extremely poor college student, not in debt but close to it), but dammit as soon as I get a job I'll probably start investing.

Mining equipment 223k
35 days of mining 53k

3k in March
135k now.
Thanks LINK

started with 8k in BTC in July 2016. sitting on about 65k worth of Crypto now.

I started when I turned 26 i made 49 million dollars which really pissed me off because it was 3 shy of a million a week

$5000 in May
$21,000 now

~$2000 mining equipment
~$180 this month

Well I started a little pot with $1000 in later april to test out a new day-trading technique.

Now it's worth $50,000.

It's doing much better than my HODLings.

Care to elaborate?

pics of farm

2.24 $ -> 4500 $

used my 18th birthday money and turned $500 into $45k

11k in Jan, 200k now. No LARP. I'm really damn good at this

What's your strategy in taking profits? I'm thinking of taking 25% of my holdings when I'm up 25%, another 25 at 50%, another 25 at 75% and then hodling, but I'm not too sure, I'd definitely miss out loads but it would cover my ass if it drops

discovered crypto, literal brain virus, can't stop thinking about it

>why not

140 to 25.6k in 2 months

hey bernd

3.5k in January, 20k now (crypto)

Have withdrawn 20k USD but spent it all on hookers, hotels and drugs

>when a poltard realizes he's been a nigger all along

>being a poltard

2.5k 2 days ago
3k today

How do I into making monies

started from the bottom
no I'm here

Got into it first in mid-june, bought 300$ of ETH when it cost 380$-315$ (yeah..) just before it really started crashing, i also bought a small mining rig in mid-july, but all my crypto at this point is only worth like 430$... I do plan to buy more with another 370$ that i scraped, but minimum pay is super low in my country (7.30$ an hour) so it's kinda hard.. can people who are loaded tip me a few bucks of BTC maybe?
1CxNwEeYDN9mVRL4wvBrLHb6qPagtdZiLF
It'll make me a really really happy dude

Simple:
1. Write here you're rich
That's it.

Go back in time and buy before the May 2017 hyper pump.

>5Uxl) 10/06/17(Fri)03:47:54 No.3759696▶
> (OP)
how

So still at the bottom?

Invested 3.5k € gradually between late July and late August. Get it to 4.5k. Then some glorious fucker on EtherDelta fills my for-the-lulz sell order and practically gives me 12k € in Ether. Turn those 12 into 20 via ChainLink. I'm now 20k € into ChainLink and 5k into OMG.

Time will tell if I'll lambo or go broke.
Got roughly 5k € fiat as well. Uni student.

6k dec last year. 150k now. kill me for not being on this board until 2 months ago... (only bought btc and monero)

Started with $130 on March 14, but over time deposited up to 2.3K.

Currently 19K, will be over 20K after some alts recover.

>even if you make 100000000 BTC, you will never lose your V with a 14 year old V hottie both with overdrive sexuality in a summer night during the first year of high school because you lost the genetic lottery

What's a surefire way to kill myself?

started with 0
from that ive ma>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 39Rd1S7A) 10/06/17(Fri)03:17:17 No.3759436▶
>Started with 250€ in July.
>Have 1875€ right now.
>Hopefully Link and LAToken will make me rich.
what do you mine

I actually owed money to satachi nakamoto three weeks ago and now im at 350k. Thanks

They are larping user.

>started with 5k€ in May (had a bit BTC before but only to play)
>now at 50k€ and growing

I went all in on Digibyte 5th of June this year,haven't checked the price since but will probably withdraw some of my gainz by Christmas.

0.8k -> 0.85 (converted to USD)
:')
>tfw no coiner but hey, I made no loss

10k in august, now 1.5mil
bought in early DNT, WTC, and LINK

I don't think so. I've only lost when listening to Veeky Forums

next two coins i'm putting money on are request and airswap if anyone wants to follow my trades

Damn boi

$200 in December 2016

$25,000+ today

I know the feeling man, all these bajillionares in here and me and you.

Started with $1600 in late August, currently at $1880.
Hey, gains are gains.

"Oh well, I guess you lose some and win some
Long as the outcome is income"

Source : genius.com/Drake-over-my-dead-body-lyrics

The reality is, i you're in crypto in 2016-2017, you're already ahead 99% of normies.

PLZ tell me your secrets fellow biz hustlers
I only made about 20% gainz in crypto

No way

Missing the crypto hype is one of my biggest regret in life. But it fucken looked like a pyramidal scheme flavoured pump and dump scam!

The thing is I'm too pussy and I don't want to spend "real money" (i.e. giving a margin of my real money to someone) to get crypto.

I'd be OK with sitting in a cafe, give someone few hundred bucks in person for him to transfer the crypto coins and let him go once the coins reached my wallet. But this ain't happening.

I'd rather mine with whatever shit hardware I have.

Started at 300 in June, added 1000 in July, added 800 in August and now I'm at 19k.
The secret was ICO really, and I missed OMG, 0x and DNT...

request and airswap. i believe in these two so much that i'm putting a majority of my holdings into them. guaranteed 5x a few days/weeks after ico.

Which ICO? You doing any of the ones coming up?

Bunch of amateurs

Started with 38,000 in september 2015
Now with 1,920 in October 2017

[spoiler]please send help

I'm going big on Request. Lower market cap than AirSwap which means more explosive gains. Also, 0x and Kyber already do what AirSwap wants to do. Just seems redundant

Anywhere outside of Veeky Forums we can follow? What are your thoughts on Red Pulse?

Start with 4 or 5K in late april

Now Blockfolio tells me I have 190K USD worth of tokens and coins.

Started right before the fucking Chinese shitstorm with $2500, and I'm at $2650 right now so I'm pretty happy. Could be a lot fucking worse.

How can you miss what has not yet gone? The immense gains are still there to be had, just got to take the plunge man.

You can try some artificial help
discord.gg/fUPzpqQ

...you didn't buy obsidian or link?

i bought link at 36 cent for 2200 link
and coss at 14 cent for 2980 coss

i started 2 days ago and have been researching and reading Veeky Forums for almost all my neet time.

thinking about selling coss when it x5 to buy link or just hold both.

if bizz is right i will have made more money then i have ever had in 2 weeks. else. well it really fucking sucks but i live really cheaply and have 300 bucks leftover from my 950 neetbux a month every month so i wont go homeless.

but can i still get request? or will it jump so high when it releases that there no point trying to buy in

I did BMC (still hodling, I believe in it), LINK (I was in the presale), bought OMG at 2$ sold at 12$, did ODN, CSNO, Kyber (big overnight gains) and that's it really. You gotta research your ICOs and see if they solve a problem, if you like it and all.

Also I rode the WTC pump, I had 100 antshares at 4$ sold at 35 sadly (I was fairly new to crypto, didnt realize it would go 15$ higher), and the coin I'd tell you to buy right now are BLAS, XTO, the ICOs would be Leverj, Jibrel, Airswap not so much (lol at FOMO), Request, blockV, Bitclave maybe... That's it.
Good luck anons!

so no link or coss?

2k late august to 15k currently.

Kyber -> Chainlink, and sold off some LINK to buy ODN at around 10k sats.

Got another couple accounts for Request set up so 100k by the end of the year should be doable.

Coss feels like a PnD so no.. Link wouldve been great if you bought ICO or presale. Now you can either buy at the moment, or wait after Sibos. What will happen at Sibos is either price goes up or goes down. That's a gamble, something I don't do...
Also I'm "lucky" in the sense that I've never held bags, never sold at a loss, never really lost money. Maybe beginners's luck ?

Made ALOT of stupid risks, practically gambling, lots of research on random shit coins that had incredible short-term potential, I'm talking about 1-2 days pump and dump. I went all in like 6 times. I should be broke right now, but I got stupid lucky. I know it's gonna sound ridiculous, but trust your gut; and by trust your gut, I mean do a shitload of research and make an educated guess as to what will bring huge ass gains.

The crypto market, as much as I would like to believe in a revolution, a truly decentralized world, it's not because people believe in the movement, it's because people see the stupid amount of money you can make. Crypto is a literal way to get rich from nothing, and people like you and me will be blinded by greed. Many won't make it and will break even, but you just have to know when to cut your losses and when to get out with decent profit.

Also I feel bad for giving advice because I don't want to be wrong and take you down with me but really, I think buying LINK at anytime is a nobrainer and holding for at least q2 2018.
But if you're poor or started poor like I did look at more inexpensive things like XTO or BLAS which have big, big moon potential. The secret when you're a poor fuck is to take moon shot really, that's how we all did I think ? Most people I talk to that were like me with no real capital (and I still dont think I have much) took moon shot and that was it.
Also avoid PnD/riding on a coin mooning. If it's green you're too late.

3k-10k
Started in june, I only hold

I mean missing the initial wagon. Back when bitcoin happen I literally filtered all bitcoin information so I could just shitpost and fap
I don't feel comfortable giving literal money away to exchange because it feel like these "nigerian princess" email scam from the early 2000s.
So I could just select a random alt coin and hope it moons and establish like bitcoin and ethereum did.
I believe in the blockchain idea and its applications, i just can't sense when something big is about to happen until it's too late

started with a bunch of $5 microinvestments in doge, bumped up to 10 daily in bitcoin, then 20 daily in ethereum with higher paying jobs

i think i've put in about 16k and have 20k. made a lot of genuinely boneheaded decisions

started working in 2003, got about $1m saved now

You might want to consider recouping your initial investment plus a little extra in case this whole thing goes tits up.

Thanks! :)

$600 in late July
$9500 now

God I wish I had jumped on board the crypto train sooner.

Dang, me, too. I'm down like $300. What kept you afloat? I realize now I should've sold more highs in OMG and ETH.

It's RIDE or fucking DIE until 300K USD AT LEAST. especially since most of it is LINK(not fucking selling) and Etherparty(ico isnt even over yet)

1 week ago with about 500 maple dollars, currently at 900$. Thanks LINK. Sonn thank you TRX. Fuck you COSS.

I swapped out of LTC right before it started tanking and put in BAT when it was still pretty low then swapped back to LTC after it rose. Saved my ass!

started with 2.5K Jan.

got up to 65K in August.

Now down to 30K thanks China...

Need a 2x's desperately!

Help me Veeky Forums

$3,100 -> $13,952

Early August

no I'm here

Well done! I had a handful in Ark which similarly was low but stable, so it mitigated it a bit.

$60 em feb, 300 now

$500 -> $100k+ in 3.5 months

Started with £100
Now have £50000