Germany wanted Europe

Germany wanted Europe.

Germany got Europe.

Why go full retard and risk your gains in a pointless war with Russia, which is fucking Asia?

Russia west of the Urals, so the part of Russia that matters, is Europe.

because the goal was to conquere and colonize eastern europe from the beginning and only control europe through a political system with Germany as the top dog (due to their vast resources from eastern europeand russia) instead of the eternal anglos and frogs controlling it

Adding to this, west of the Urals is the part Hitler wanted.

Brainlet

this

Europe isn't only a geographic term morons. There is something like culture and Russia is hardly culturally European.

Tsarist Russia, after a certain point, was very much European culturally. Even communism is a western-European invention. I’m somewhat ignorant of this subject, did the Bolsheviks try To de-europize Russian culture? Was there a campaign of suppression of western literature and culture? I honesty don’t know.

No, they didn't.
This is false

>did the Bolsheviks try To de-europize Russian culture?
Lenin did, in a way. Lenin was very much against the existing Imperial/Russian culture and wanted all the nationalities to be divorced from it. He wanted a deeper focus on regional culture so if his policies were followed through you'd be seeing eastern parts of Russia to be far more Asiatic and "native".
Stalin stopped it the moment he got into power though.

>Germany wanted France.

>Germany got France.
(and the Suddetenland)
The UK held, fuck off to /pol

Vice versa, pal. The ELITE in Tsarist Russia was Western, which says absolutely nothing. The country certainly was not. The elite in North Korea is Western as well. Kim likes Western movies and sports and other products.

Russia was more Western with the Bolsheviks than ever in their entire history and even now with their great focus on rationality and technological and societal progress.
>of suppression of western literature and culture
I guess some stuff which was politically correct was legal, Robin Hood probably or some French movies. But yeah in the 80s there was too much to contain and a huge black market, so it was everywhere.

All the scientists and art people and everyone who mattered were crazily incorporated in Europe's life and quite detached from their own country besides big city life. That was actually the big problem.

>Germany lost

Thank fucking god for that

t.

Good. The invention of nationalism was a fucking mistake.

Damn, the Untermenschen look like THAT?

>Tatiana Nikolaevna Kotova (Russian: Taтьянa Hикoлaeвнa Кoтoвa, September 3, 1985, pos. Sholokhov, Rostov region, USSR) - Russian singer, actress, television personality, winner of the title "Miss Russia 2006", former soloist of Ukrainian female pop group Nu Virgos.

>Tatyana Kotova, majoring in economics and crisis manager. In 2006 she won the title of Miss Russia and had the opportunity to represent Russia in the contests Miss World 2007 and Miss Universe 2007. Tatiana was one of the favorites in the Miss Universe 2007, but did not reach the semi-finals. Tatiana Kotova is the third Russian to participate in both Miss Universe and Miss World after Anna Malova and Svetlana Goreva.

>From March 2008 to April 2010 she was a soloist of the pop-band Nu Virgos, replacing Vera Brezhneva. She currently works in a solo career posting at Veeky Forums Veeky Forums.

>Russia is hardly culturally European.
Is amerimutt behind this post?

>geographically European
>Indo-European language
>(mostly) European genetics
>Greek-European religion (Eastern Orthodoxy)
How exactly are they not European?

>Hitler wanted to emulate US/Canada Mcborders(tm)
He truly was a menace

Because nazism was the opposition to communism before and during their rise to power. Hitler designed the logo to strike fear into communists. Plus Hitler wanted the "lebensraum" and to obliterate communism permanently.

>Germany wanted Europe

Fuck me Buddy!
Germany had to agree to Europe or there wouldnt have been a reunification. We had no other choice. Basically we now have to pay for that shit (Creek,Portugal,the Euro) and still germany the economic powerhouse of europe. Maybe because the Deutsche Bank is corrupt as fuck and partially involved in the downfall of Ireland greek and Portugal, but fuck me sideways, we never WANTED that!

Also, now that i read the thread. Russian was just aboit to backstab us. With their growth we had no other choice then to attack. No question it was too late

Thank you. This is why I come to this board.

>Russian was just aboit to backstab us
Kill yourself.

Hitler actually never wanted western Russia that bad. It was about securing the gains. Eastern Europe is very hard to defend. So for germany to be really save from invasion russia needed to be pushed east of the Urals, setting the Urals as a natural border.

God I would love to sniff and suck on those feet.

Also, imagine her riding your dick anal cowgirl style damn.

>Germany consists only of my fellow Pegida-friends.

There is a reason why the AfD is only at around 10%, Hans.

>It was about securing the gains
This is primary (and secondary and tertiary) reason for Barbarossa.

fucking 10/10
do you have more?

Because Russia would have inevitably invaded europe in a few years time?
Communism and NatSoc dont mix well.
WW2 was a war of ideologies when you boil it down.

The think you didn't consider is that Hitler did not want Europe, he wanted a strong, autark Germany. He strove for the Russian farmland (minus its people) with its famous "black earth" to feed the aryan race.

*thing
God, whats wrong with me today.

>amerimutt meme
Americans are more likely to call Russia European. Russia being "Asia" is more a of a West European thing.

>Greek-European religion (Eastern Orthodoxy)
>How exactly are they not European?

Sorry to break to you user, but many don't consider Orthodoxy to be European at all. I mean they're wrong but have to admit that many do in fact assume only Catholic and Protestant countries are "true" Europe.
Also the fact that Russia was communist, is relatively poorer and has a "tradition of authoritarianism" also makes it not European in their eyes.

>germanics in charge of who is european and not European

Im taking about 1958 when germany joined the EU. It was bound to the condition wheter germany ever will be allowed to reunite East and West

1 reason?

reverse image search is good for such occasions
it's Tatiana Kotova, some Russian celeb

Dude go out and get laid, jesus

Because Hitler was a good goy who was working for (((them))) and (((they))) told him to do it.
If it wasn't for Hitler, Israel would've never happened.

Hitler was pro Israel before he talked to the muslims

nice bait thread brainlet

>he doesn't like having a thousand-mile-long straight line
GTFO Charlemagne, take your damned bordergore with you.

>Germany starts massive preparations for an invasion in February, 4 months before the actual invasion date.
>Stalin knows about it and does nothing, he keeps insisting that Hitler is his ally
>Germany invades
>DUR IT WAS A PREEMPTIVE STRIKE
Off yourself retard

>Greece
>not European
They literally invented Europe

>Germany wanted Europe.
>Danzig = All Europe
kek this is what public education gets you.

The EU back then was a completely different thing than it was today. I doubt anybody was opposed to joining it.