Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/30/europe/russian-orthodox-church-resurgence/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RzlFIHChBdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>zoroastrians
>pagan
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

They're heretics regardless

Because they had the most of Europe against them. This is at least true in the case of Wends, Saxons and Old Prussians.

Well, that was a while ago, time changes.
Both Christians and Neo-pagans are cucks.
Contemporary speaking, only muslims retained their fearless attitude towards death, their absolute fanatical belief in god, and the majority seem to keep in mind the teachings of the religion and never crosses them, check LGBT rights in muslim majority regions.
Then again, this can also be contributed to their education, illiteracy.

Heretic does not equal pagan, you dimwit.

Besides, you're at least heretic if not downright infidel for some people as well.

The problem with christians is that they are cringy as fuck, either dumb boomers or edgy /pol/acks claiming that christianity is good because "crusaders were cool and stuff".

The problem with pagans is that it is not very possible to be a pagan in the modern world, as we don't have plenty sources about paganism except christian ones. Also even if we ignore that, it has only sence in Europe. This is why you can notice that the most of cringeworthy christkikes are from Canada and the USA, and it is caused mainly by their mixed heritage and lack of roots.

t. divisive jew (sorry for the pleonasm)

>Pagans were weak
Anyone who considers the the Empire of Alexander or Pre Christian Rome weak is a dip

They were strong against other pagans. The sons of Abraham shall inherit the Earth.

>heretics
>don't share your religion
They're heathens or infidels, not fucking heretics.

>The sons of Abraham shall inherit the Earth.
It would be quite hard for the gas to do so...

>Pagan revival in Germany occurs
>Sons of Abraham become part of the Earth as Germans scatter their ashes in the wind
Hmm...

Pre Christian Rome was weak

>Gets crushed by Orthodox Russians

>no evidence was detected that day

>Gets crushed
Pfttt hahaha...hahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*tumbleweed flies by*

>Saxon wars, the epitome of pagan strength against an practically all-powerful enemy and his allies for literally decades
>weak
Sure in the end they lost, but even a broken Charlemagne is victorious twice a century

>The sons of Abraham shall inherit the Earth.
This is why i agree with Hitler about the jews.

You're a bit late, m8.

>>Gets crushed by Orthodox Russians
>posts a red army pepe
My russian grand grandfather was a veteran of the great patriotic war and told stories to my father how he burned a local austrian catholic church with his comrades literally for the lulz and used to beat orthodox priests back home.
Trully based and inspiring ancestor.

Yes but a Russian only counts as 1/3rd of a regular person for all purposes.

So that's about 4million USSR war deaths adjusted for the general worthlessness of a Russian.

Why is abrahamism so weak against woked proletariat?

communism didn't do well against islamic populations

Did actually fairly good in USSR.
Even in Afghanistan until amerimutts started supporting them... Guess 9/11 was a big thank you from beloved Abraham :)

Say that to my face

Remind me, which one is still alive today?

both.

Communism is a dead ideolgy that workers simply aren't dumb enough to fall for any more, Abrahamic religion on the other hand...
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/30/europe/russian-orthodox-church-resurgence/index.html

>both

delete this.

lol have you heard about albania and bosnia? fundamentalist islam only exists in non-westernized countries and even then its nothing like the original caliphates

>their fearless attitude towards death, their absolute fanatical belief in god

Fearlessly being a terrorist while proclaiming you believe in "God" is retarded.

God is real and you're going straight to hell for devil worship.

"This statement is the word of God and the Qur'an isn't."

Fucking retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzlFIHChBdk

I am aware of soviet opposition to religion. I just needed an event where Germany got curbstomped by Russians.

Infidel just means "atheist" so they're not infidels.

they had disorganized societies
the moment countries became christian is when they had finally some order and could muster decent defenses