bravenewcoin.com/internxt/#Trading-Pairs
coinspeaker.com/2017/08/18/internxt-start-ico-to-decentralized-internet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SUB is so undervalued!

>secret
>filename.png

Delet this, Im not done accumulating !

sssssssssh, im still accumulating *WINKY FACE*

This is unironically a good coin and it's not even on coinmarketcap yet. There's only 1 million coins and the current market cap is only $60,000.

Substratum is at $32 million. Once this gets added to CMC, we're going to the fucking moon.

I've never gotten on the ship this early before

feels strange

why is it different to shift

Whats the nameeee !!??????????!!!!!!!

What's the name of the coin user ?

youre too stupid to invest if you cant find the name

It probably isn't, but it has a good name and logo, which will attract normies like crazy. I already filled my bags which is the only reason why I'm telling you about this. Also:

Shift currently $13,000,000 MC, was $30,000,000 at peak.
Substratum currently $31,000,000 MC, was $55,000,000 at peak.
This has $60,000 market cap.

Look at the filename user.

Shit, thanks user

>what's the name
you people don't deserve to be rich

they have the shittiest website i've ever seen

The fuck you talking about, boy? If there are 1 million coins then the market cap is like $880k

What is so good about it ? Website looks childish

>didn't check the twitter

My fault, I was thinking in ETH, not BTC. Still it's only $600,000 since the price is usually around 0.00016 BTC. Could easily 10x, maybe 20x.

lmao market cap is 1 million

Looks like a scam to me

I'm too retarded cnat find the name

internxt.io

They are burning like 500k coins, market cap is only about 600k atm

Wtf?

Very illiquid on both etherdelta and coinexchange.. eth/inxt has spread 25 to 33

Eidoo

what a great website they have
not touching this pajeetcoin

sell me some on etherdelta come on

better start buyin up those orders lad, no one in the know is gonna sell it for less

Also, why should I buy this

Why is it a "good coin" iyo?

Nope, either they sell me at my price or I look into something else since on EtherDelta I can replicate the same all-in buy orders in 20 different coins.

DGB 2.0
BANCOR 2.0
ELIX 2.0
EBTC 2.0

Delete this I'm not done accumulating

not on coinmarketcap?

that's when the normies get in user

What is the value bet here? Telegram Channel Link doesnt Work... Nothing in github for a Month...?!

where to buy?

Say why to buy and i give you the name of the shit Exchange

Nice. Bought 100k.

Shill me about it

I'll shill it when I actually want to unload it

so where can i buy it then

OK I'm actually retarded (new to Veeky Forums .. second day here) and can't find the name of the coin

Help me Veeky Forums

help me get rich

this aids had a better website

No whitepaper, 2 paragraph basic ass website

These guys know how to Internet all right

isn't there already a coin that does this?

eBTC did the same and went up to 0.7 with no value at all as long as there are retards buying they're good

alright for the sake of all the FUDs I'll give a quick rundown

>rebrand released literally today
>new website coming soon (early october)
>not even on CMC yet
>only trading on ED at the moment
>roadmap in telegram is very promising short-term (also where the whitepaper is)
>Forbes 30 under 30 advisor

but by all means buy in when it goes 50x and is trading at the same price as its competition

>beaners
>no real code

Yeah that's gonna go well

how do i deposit a different coin then ETH to etherdelta?

and these are the bagholders the beaner developer is attracting.

This is how I knew to get out of ELIX, once stupid fucks like this started buying.

The name of the project ?

And yes ... i'm new to Veeky Forums

Try BTCdelta

Jesus christ.

chainlink is in ruby ffs and it 5x i think we will be fine

Link is 60% below where you faggots were shilling it.

>Internxt
200k dollars raised
Bunch of nobody chief devs with little experience
Late 2018 release date

>Substratum
13.8million dollars raised
Experienced devs that worked with Apple, HP, Kodak, American Express and Cardinal Health
January 2018 release date

wew

oh shit how could I forget...
>no dev list on site
>no whitepaper link on site

good investment right there...

>all these new telegram people
go on, tell me how much of a scam this is

Ebtc was being completely controlled it has fallen to 20 cents. Will look to ride this inevitable pump and dump once the groups do it dirty. But after the pump and dump and it's shit website this coin will be dead.

>internxt.io/whitepaper.pdf

You need to go back
>>>/plebbit/

Just stop. No one wants your shitcoin.

Which one of your brainlets bought 0.003 INXT for 0.135 ETH on ED just now?

20 cents, Oh no, the coin only 4x in 2 days....

source on new rebranding and new site?
I don't want to join their telegram.

How many coins are circulating?
Where do I find the market cap?

I might just put 3 eth in

bravenewcoin.com/internxt/#Trading-Pairs

PLEASE BUY MY SHITCOIN

Thanks.

I probably won't get any, after some more research this seems like some real pajeet tier shitcoin.

it really is. its even worse that one of the devs keeps coming here on Veeky Forums and incessantly shills his pajeet coin because he couldn't raise any money during ICO

he's entering a crowded marketing and doesn't even know if users will need a different browser to use this pajeet shitcoin. really amateurish stuff.

Great another Siacoin

Looking to get a position. I put up a 20 ETH buy order on EtherDelta @ 0.002.

Fuck it I'll buy some. It's low as fuck considering there's only about half a mil.

We Silicon Valley now coinspeaker.com/2017/08/18/internxt-start-ico-to-decentralized-internet/

Fran, stop, just stop.

Oo oo! I'm in that photo! I feel famous

I literally bought some.

What price did you enter at? Do you have any you'd like to sell me? I have 20 ETH to invest

Thanks for the reply :D

P-PLEASE B-BUY MY COIN
we only got 200k on ICO and Spain's economy is shit right nao

p-please, i-i p-promise. m-moon soon...

looking for some sweet inxt bb

Holy! a 20 ETH buy order actually went up

Legit question here: why would you drop money into Internxt when you can buy Sia or Substratum? Both of which have better developers and a better product than INXT (and higher funding).

Are you just rich? Or did you just not do your market research? This is why we have so many pink wojaks in this fucking board

Thanks for the question. I'd go with Substratum if I wanted a (safer) 20% profit over the next week. I'm going with INXT with an expectation of (at least) doubling after having success with previous low market-cap alts.

Getting in this early I think there is a good probability of making at least some gains

>Sia
Kek

Yeah, still a risky buy. Too much estabilished competition and no real reason to pick INXT over them for a regular consumer.

Still, as a swing trade you can probably make some money off of it. As an investment, with the scarce amount of information and lack of edge over competitors I'd stay away.

High risk high reward

People always look for cheaper alternatives for estabilished high market cap coins and buy those. Substratum and Shift both have over $10 mil market caps, this has like $600,000 and it's not even on coinmarketcap.

>Distributed cloud platform that fixes the current issues with distributed technology to make a coud infrastructure ready for mass market adoption, with a seamless functionality, UX and pricing structure.

All white papers have dumb buzzwords and shit. Who cares?

I have 10k INXT and I'm feeling like making some poorfag happy, so post your Ethereum address below as a reply and I might throw you like 200 INXT tommorow when I get home.

0x2de07A71044aC5B21705239C2BD2e50381700F9A

Thanks if serious :D

0xa01eaa53df41bfb1dfd530f012f7177368ee3bc8

gl gl

0x7FCa8E07A5EeF698af750257896d1536450601ba

Thanks

Also, just a reminder that INXT is also on coinexchange.io so you don't have to trade on crapdelta as some anons suggested here.

The developer team is super active. The CEO Fran is chatting with all of us on Telegram as well as working on the product. They're going to make a product that's really clean and user-friendly and that's important if they want to get most types of people to use. I know that the selling point of apple was its clean user interface and the fact that it was so easy to use. Since I follow the telegram and I've seen their updated white paper and I think it looks really good. They're also working on rebranding and on making a new website... They're purposely trying to get all of it done before getting on coinmarketcap specifically for this reason; because y'all will cut the project down cause of their website. Also, it's on coin exchange also right now.