Can someone redpill me on Cardano aka ADA...

Can someone redpill me on Cardano aka ADA? It was just added to bittrex a few days ago and the Launch party in Japan on Oct 16 is supposed to be huge. They have 5 working ATMs in Tyoko with 25 more coming in December.

Seems like an easy 5x/20x while bitcoin will just be doing a 1.5-2x

bump

dang any thread not about chainlink gets ignored? ig it's true Biz is a bunch of bagholding shills

BAMMP

I don't know much about it myself, but general sentiment around its release on Trex was it wasn't a very legitimate project.

Almost everyone was confused as to why it got listed there and it dumped pretty spectacularly right after.

Check the amount of coin in cyrculation and market cap. This coin should not be over 100 sats.

That girl is not human

she has crazy eyes. makes me uncomfortable looking at her

why is the price so high? it's the 17th highest coin by market cap. are you saying the market cap is being faked?

there are speakers at oxford university talking about the coin so it seems legit

>suddenly appears on bittrex out of nowhere
>instantly in top 20 market cap

totally not a scam

how can they scam this thou? ??? didn't they make up the money in the ICO?

It will probably 10x to Ripple levels of shitcoin. Worth keeping an eye on.

i just bought it. The launch in Japan on Oct 16 will birng in a lot of japanese and chinese and korean money. Basically a guaranteed 4x

Think of it this way:
Bitcoin - generation 1 blockchain (no dev crew, segwit, drama)
Ethereum - generation 2 blockchain (brilliant but flawed, cant scale it. can do 4-5 transactions a second. Visa can do 5000). Will start Proof of stake..) Built by a genius kid.
Cardano - generation 3 - built by academics, written in haskell, advanced cryptography, scalable

Company (IOKH) invoved with original ETH and ETC guys collaborating with some famous academics and an array of universities.

High degree of skilled people, trying out a bunch of new ideas at once. But in crypto, fundamentals are Mich relevant than hype and I don't know if they will hype much.

Also, shady ICO restricted to Japan

But yay for functional programming!

i too was confused why the ICO would be restricted to Japan...

However with the launch event and it getting listed on Poloneix in two weeks it's a gurrentied 2x

why its BCH's price so high?

because anyone can create money out of thin air in this space

I live in Japan and haven't heard shit about this. Bitcoin is big. We can buy electronics from large stores and there are bitcoin commercials on TV but not any other coin

>p-please buy my shitcoin

Is people brainbashed by Roger Ver's bitcoin.com propaganda or did they dump BTrash too?

I don't know user, I just spent a bit of time reading up on it.

I think this has a lot of potential, but won't see any gains for quite some time. It has solid fundamentals, and is sort of like a more efficient and scalable ethereum.

Not going to buy now, but definitely keeping my eye on it.

That dumbass is critisizing bitcoin's decentralization and lack of cleader as something bad. Not to mention the "generation x crypto" bullshit. This is the level of shitcoiners these days.

Did you research it or are you just bullshitting?

Bitcoin is slow and inefficient. Imagine the whole world replacing cash with gold bullion. That's bitcoin.

It's decentralization is not a bad thing, but it's lack of leadership is. It can't evolve to become more efficient easily.

>Bitcoin is slow and inefficient.
Except it isnt. It's fast as cheap now, and once we get lightning network, it will be instant and pretty much free so all normies in the world that want to use it will use it (webm related)

Lack of leadership is part of decentralization you dumb cock. Segwit outcome was a demonstration of a real decentralized outcome, not having Mr Money Skeleton saying what's best. This is why satoshi left.