OMG valued at $11.4 for 2018

Came across this analysis on plebbit: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FvYGe0TA-rZR00iAV2PDI-B9zba6GpEG1FodECWJDys/edit?usp=sharing

Values OMG at $11.4 for this year, thoughts?

palm beach prediction > some pleb

... It was already valued at $12 this year, so I'd say the prediction was wildly successful.

yeah but it's currently about 30% lower than that, and this doesn't take into account the HYPE factor.

Too true.

Some research team that picked NEO before it was even fucking NEO which then rallied over 34,000%

Some research team that picked ETH at $11 or whatever and thought it could max out at $300 but underestimated this space.

Some research team that thinks OMG will get to $700 with a chance to reach $3500.

Or some nobody pleb?

I've placed my bets.

I'm an ICO holder actually, and just doubled my stack when it dipped to $8.50

Smart man.

I see the FUD is out in full force against OMG which signals to me a great time to buy more.

They had the news at the end of September which mostly flew over the heads of the morons on this board who don't understand the implications and are looking for the next new shiny thing.

OMG is unbeatable in the mid-long term, and any small dip that comes is a buy opportunity for me.

I have spent more time than I would like to admit researching both OMG and the market it is in and I am bullish as hell on this one.

yeah I was surprised how little effect the september news had. I guess it was bad timing.

honestly kind of funny to think people are investing in so many shitcoins on a daily basis, but when a huge bank puts 25M into omise, no one flinches.

I think it was 30M but point made.

It's not even about the money but the fact that there would have been stringent due diligence on the tech and business model.

Who do you trust
>Some loser on Veeky Forums calling it a shitcoin
>Prime Minister of Thailand and the fifth largest Banking group in the world that puts their money where their mouth is

couldn't agree more bud. but I guess that's what you get on a mongolian cricket trading board.

It's a great coin but it is going to 160k before mooning again

Omg is undergoing a strong downtrend

ATH is like $15 you idiots

everything is losing against to BTC in the runup to the fork, I'm tracking it mainly in USD now.

This. OMG is a great coin, but it blew up something like 5000% from ICO and never corrected.

This is the correction, and it's not done yet. It's not FUD, it's anti-FOMO. It's the cold calculation of looking at a massive price spike and realizing that it's going to lose half of its value before it climbs again. It's about 3/4 of the way down to where it will likely settle.

Really, dude? Thanks!

How much do you all own of OMG? I only have 200 currently as I moved a portion of my stack into QTUM. I think above 500+ OMG is a comfy investment that will yield incredible results. That's my goal

968 OMG, long term hold not even looking at the price day to day

It's corrected 35% already what the fuck are you talking about?
Oh that's right - you have no fucking idea.

Sold about half my stack at 270k, now sitting on 300. Wanted to hedge against any sudden news mooning the price, but it looks like I was just being too cautious. Plan on buying back in once it settles a bit more.

Average correction drops around 40-50%.

So stfu and hold your bags.

I'm well up, fuckwit but the correction is done.

Sure thing boyo.

18k not even LARPing

22k here.

no way you guys have that much.

how did you get there?
Did you get in at ICO? where you very wealthy before you started to invest? whats the story here? Is all your profits from Crypto?

I always wonder how people with such big stacks got there.

half from ICO, doubled down when I saw it dip to 8.5 this week.

composes about 60% of my portfolio.

started with 25k in May.