SENIOR QUOTE

I need a senior quote, any suggestions? Something libertarian or classical

"Lord, grant me chastity, but not now." - Augustine

"Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!"

"Just fuck my shit up"

Very classical

Which scholar said these beautiful words?

Eines Tages wird unsere Geduld zu Ende sein und dann wird den Juden das freche Lügenmaul gestopft werden!

"there is no god but god and muhammad is his messenger"

you need not look further than this post

Bruce. San Francisco 1979

It's a piece of graffiti discovered in Pompeii

"I sometimes dream that if I were to marry, I think I would bring my wife a lover myself, if she was too slow in taking one. "My friend", I'd say, "I love you, but beyond that I wish you to respect me--here!""

“Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.” - Thomas Jefferson

"Global rule 2"

The history of all past societies has been the history of class struggle —Bastiat, F

Cant get more libertarian than Bastiat

>Something libertarian

NO PAY TAXES REEEEEEE

lol

see how much of the speech from Atlas Shurgged they'll let you copy and paste into the quote field

Aaah, Evola.

Make your own quote and stop living in the shadow of those long gone.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A RETARD MARIA IM RETARD CHARLES

>libertarian

>I think it's time to swivel that motherfucker around and point at women and say stop making yourself look like fucking sex clowns to milk money out of men's dicks. Stop lying about who you are and what you're about.
>—Stefan Molyneux

spbp

Just look up Tocqueville quotes on google.

>something libertarian

>TAXATION IS THEFT END THE FED REEEEEEED

"I shall get a patriot and teach it to swear"- Andrew Jackson

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world.”

“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”

“It's an universal law-- intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education. An ill-educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility.”

"hey you filthy praetorian slut, your emperor orders you to fuck him nice and good" - elagabalus

Gird up now your loins like a man; for I will demand of you, and answer you me. -Job 39:3

swear as tell curse to someone or swear as give someone an oath?

>Wrote "Why would you shoot a man before throwing out of the plane?"
>They forgot to put it

"""""""""""forgot"""""""""""

"We should have picked our own cotton."

>Sergey Ivanovitch sighed and made no answer. He was annoyed that she had spoken about the mushrooms.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

They cant turn down a quote by aberlamb linkedin