Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally nothing

it means:
look here is the support line
i won't go any lower
buy me

Whale put a huge sell wall , is accumulating, price will rocket again when he lifts.

it means you still have time to get saved by Serjio

>"dip"

lmao, zoom out new friend

Its because of the BTC dip

it means you are a retard, OP

Newfag here, i have few hundred $ that i wanna sink in Link, should i buy BTC and get LINK with it or ETH?Does it matter?

it will continue to do so over the weekend

Doesn't matter, although ETH is faster and less volatile right now which may play to your advantage during transfers of funds. But ETH on coinbase or whatever and then send the ETH to Binance and buy LINK with the ETH/LINK chart

I b-bought LINK with BTC

>dip

You started trading 3 days ago?

le weekend dip amirite?

>skelly arms

Gross

WHALES PUTTING UP FAKE WALLS. SELL NOW.

SHIT WE ARE DROPPING BELOW ICO

I love how we're supposed to believe you and other screaming SELL are some kind of good samaritans who come running to Veeky Forums to tell the rest of us plebes what to do in order to save our money lmao

KEK ID CONFIRMED TRUE

fuck off back to pol idiot

you all are so stupid to shill this stupid piece of shit project with 2 devs and literally no communication at all.

ITS BELOW EMA LINE BUY NOW

TO LATE FUCKERS
that was your dip. wont go to 9800 again

It has a working product, been in development for four years, has a working relationship with SWIFT, and is about to be showcased by SWIFT at SIBOS.

Cry more.

Weak hands are pulling out to FOMO back in later.

Don't believe me indeed. Do your own research, i'm just here to tell you about it so you do your research. It dipped to 9800. I myself didn't dare buy back at 10100 after selling at 10180 to buy again at 9850 or so.

>working product

This.
There's always time to FOMO, but you have to seize every opportunity to panic sell. Those are rare and precious.

smartcontract.com/
(or google "smartcontract.com")
And click the "chainlink a smart contract" button.

Yep, thats what i was planing, but was wondering about the differences between buying with ETH and BTC.
Thanks lad, gonna do it tonight when im back home

wtf lost all my links

Is there another dip coming? I wanna buy low again

What the fuck are you doing, this coin is undervalued as fuck. Just buy it NOW

Thanks ,just lost all my LINK

How the fuck do I even buy LINK? There's no listing for it on Bittrex. Do I have to sign up with Binance?

Yes
Binance
Or EtherDelta

you have to timestamp your dick with your passport to sign up for binance

Which one is better, generally speaking?

I find Binance pretty hard to look at and navigate. I don't even know where I go to buy LINK on binance

>I don't even know where I go to buy LINK on binance

There's no LINK on Binance, that's a /biz meme. You must be new.

Why'd you shill ED? Do they even pay you for that?

>Bittrex
When you all realize?

NOT etherdelta, save yourself the trouble

Binance is great

New dip is 45c, thats the new support cocksucker

>binance is hard

What is etherdelta then for you?

Oh I see you prefer the OMG style of communication.
>hey guys i'm here with my APPLE stickered skateboard
>heyguys just trking about new partnerships, google logo just happens to be in the background
>hey guys big new coming whoops no there's not

It's much much much much better to over-deliver than to promise and under-deliver.

MR.CHINKCHONK learned that the hard way.

Well then wtf is this LINK/BTC shit, faggot?

Binance is much better objectively and subjectively speaking

How do I fund my account with BTC in order to buy LINK?

Nevermind. Do I just go to deposits and withdrawals and then deposit btc from one of my other wallets?

I can buy LINK with BTC though, right?

Link is not a real coin, it's just a biz meme lmao how new are you? Buy some Ark now if you want to make gains by the end of the year.

YES and YES.
I recommend you move ETH though since it costs less and is quicker.

Also if you'll be transferring ETH you can just buy LINK with ETH while you're at it and then just go to the LINK/BTC view and carry on from there if you really want to trade in satoshis.

I don't have any ETH so I'm just using the remnants of one of my BTC wallets (300k sats) and just funding it with that. It'll get me like 35 LINK I believe.

Pretty new here but I already have 1.5k ARK so

M-me too sempai :3

Lol...I'm sure it's a whale and not just a decent amount of intelligent people getting out while the getting is good.