BUY RIPPLE

THANK ME LATER.

sibos is making ripple fags really desperate isn't it?

sibos is not a threat. big news coming at swell loading up for the fomo. if u think link and xrp are the same ur a tard

>ripple team desperately shilling their inferior product in the same city at the same time as where sibos is being held

chainlink is a threat to them and they fucking know it, you think SWIFT doesn't know what the fuck they're doing, lmao think again.

Link and XRP aren't the same. Link has a future.

deluded linkie.... hue hue hue.... listen buddy ripple has been around 4-5 years if you think that a start up with a swift partnership will overpower ripple you have sadly mistaken. swift is running around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to stay afloat with ripple taking banks right and left. singapore already predicts 2 dollars but 5 dollars is a small expectation. you know nothing of what your talking about youngin

Great. The /pol/ ---> Veeky Forums Junior High schoolers raid group woke up. I saw you guys forming up a couple of weeks ago on /pol/ to pump a scam coin on Veeky Forums. I know what you are up to with Link shilling and Ripple fudding. Run along now. Your going to be late for school.

when ripple blew up swift was still taking 3 days to proccess one transaction cross border and XRP takes 3-5 seconds with a fraction of a penny fee. Plus we already have a ex SWIFT CEO on our team. swift is toast dont be a loser. swift came back with its own DLT and it still takes a day nobody can compete with ripple they have the head start and the foot in the door

Plus, Monica is a CUTE.

WE ARE NOT FUCKING BUYING

Deluded Linkie is afraid.

>deluded enough to think that some centralized half-assed tech is going to take over a huge player like SWIFT, a company which has been deeply rooted into the banking business for half a century

ripple cultists are THIS deluded. SAD.

Nice fake buy wall, yours?

Deluded Linkie is afraid. Back to your Containment Scam. Shoo.

Whoever thinks Link, a pothead coin made by two virgins, is a threat to Ripple literally has Down Syndrome.

Just playing a few head games with the fake sell walls. Nothing Personal, Kid.

see you in a few weeks faggot

great counter-argument!

Confirmed for /pol/ Junior High Veeky Forums raid member.

Half a century too long. If i can make a payment in 3 seconds and pay close to nothing to a fee. Obviously it will do better then swift which take 3 days with a ridiculously high fee. Phone operators ran the telephone business back in the day but they are not relevant now are they? Also ripple will be more decentralized then bitcoin look it up faggot. If coin supply is your next issue then the answer is there will be a lock up retard. Anymore fud?

Why would I argue with a Junior High Neckbeard? Its like playing chess with a Downs.

lmao, even a person with downs could see that doing a complete system overhaul is not something banks prefer, especially when their current, well-established partner SWIFT is making great technological progress.

even a bimbo can understand waiting 3 days for one transactions is worst and more costly then waiting 3-5 seconds....

>handing over an extremely important, delicate job to a new player in the game, just because of fancy tech
>while your current capable partner has never failed its job, knows your systems inside out, and will possibly integrate a blockchain solution anyway

hm, what a difficult choice...

Ripple and Lumens are ready for take off. Lumens will probably make bigger % gains

Speakung if takeoff, this Ripple buy wall us not me. The Banks just opened. Now or never.

>Fancy Tech banked by all banks in japan along with 90+ others.
>Singapore with ripple already progected 2 bucks(which is small)
Im sure the old nokia brick phone was more reliable then a smartphone, but it got replaced because it was new, more convenient and cheaper . Using ripple tech you save 30% If you use XRP on top of the tech you save additional 30%
Got anymore??

I'm thinking of selling all my LINK and go all in on XRP.

Here's my reasonings:
1) Ripple has a working product. And it's very impressive compared to the current system.

2) CEO hinted that something big will happen at SWELL.

3) Chainlink is a complete mystery, nobody have a clue what their product is and whether it is complete product or work in progress, nobody know what they are going to demonstrate at SIBOS. It's very difficult to access the strengths and merits of Chainlink because their PR do not release any information.

Criticize my decision.

Do it

Who else here likes to watch a giant towering buy wall close in on a poor tiny defenseless sell wall while playing the Imperial Battle Cruiser them from Star Wars at full blast?

>tfw holding ripple and link

I'm the most aggressively political faggot you'll ever meet, but money is money. The fact that you faggots pick sides is hilarious to me, you're either all completely deluded or poor as fuck.

>7 billion market cap
I'll pass

1. Eth and smartcontracts. We all know smartcontracts are revolutoinary, but their use cases are limited. Smartcontracts are awesome, but they are confined within the blockchain and data on the blockchain. In otherwords, right now smartcontracts are "you send 1 eth and I'll send back 1000 McTokens", and this contract is verifiable/trustless/amazing but its stuck within the universe of Ethereum and the data Ethereum understands

2. It is possible to use external data to inform these contracts, but right now that process is centralized. This is a problem. Lets say the external data is a transaction of Dollars for ETH. So you send 300$ to bank account X, and then I send one Eth to your address. Right now you either do that through a third party (CoinBase), OTC (LocalBitcoins) or whatever else centrlized system you want to use.

Knocking out that centralization, where you have to trust someone, is THE key to SmartContracts having a real world use case. But how do you get that information -- the fact that the $300 has been sent -- onto the blockchain using data that the smartcontract understands?

3. Oracles. Right now the answer is "hey we can hire Oracle X to do the translation to represent this bank dollar transaction on the blockchain." The "oracle problem" with this is that you are 100% TRUSTING that oracle to act prudently. That they don't tamper with the data. So we can kill coinbase but now we have to trust the oracle instead of coinbase .This is a HUGE problem for Banks who want to get into blockchain but have to trust a centralized oracle to translate data. This Oracle can be hacked, falsified or defrauded.

1/2

XRP is a good buy but not at the exact moment. buy the dip or you will hold bags for a little

4. ChainLink - this service DECENTRALIZES that translation process of the Oracle. Now, the translation is trustless, and you have a trustless data feed that informs the trustless smart contract.

Multibillion dollar institutions can rely on distributed blockchain technology and know the data that informs their smart contracts is tamperproof.

So Thats what ChainLink does. ChainLink is the first decentralized Oracle that allows anyone to securely provide smart contracts with access to external data, off-chain payments, and really literally any other API you can dream up. Confirmation of delivery of an items (RFID, like Walton), confirmation of a wire being sent or received, interest rates from any central bank, sports scores, product/machine uptime, price of Eth/BTC in real time, weather patterns etc. Right now smart contracts are simple if/then functions where you go and manually do the if so the then comes back. Now with Oracles smartcontracts can automatically confirm or deny if then statements without any human interaction. Transactional automation for agreed upon terms on steroids.

Anyone can now engrain off-chain data directly onto the blockchain in an actually decentralized way and use that data to directly inform trustless smart contracts, and since the Oracle is decentralized you know the data feed is secure and you’re not concerned with tampering on the Oracle’s part. This is like a skeleton key to actualize the data on the blockchain and apply that data to real world use cases.

2/2

Your reasoning is poor. Link have a working product.
Secondly, a quite team is a clever team. When they do announce something at link, it will probably be a bomb.

So you have a bomb announcement at Swell and then another with Link. Which do you stand to gain more... Link, look at their mcap. Ripple has matured, their price is stable the gain may be good, but it will take 5 years to gain what you will 6 months with link.

Not the best idea to sell link right now.