Veeky Forums official moon mission

it's like Binance, TenX and OMG combined.

>Exchange, with over 50 trading pairs already
>Mastercard with crypto funding
>Crypto Payment processing with hundreds of merchants signed up already
>Dividends, revenue sharing 50% of transaction fees starting this sunday.

Their site has gone from 0 - 1.5 million per day in revenue in the week its been up.
It's a pretty slick site, and it can only grow from here as they ad more coins.

There is rumors they will be added to another exchange soon. hopefully its binance.

This is getting ready to explode, $1 by sunday. Lets do this Veeky Forums

This can only go up from here. If Sunday is a success we'll see a nice rush.

Loving the 130% gains already

COSS = my fucking saviour, literally pulled me out of loss and into profit within 24 hours

Thank you, COSSgods

moon when?

it's on a moon mission until at least sunday.
After then, take profits, look for re-entry. this is not just a pump and dump scam coin, its a keeper.

COSS 15% MINI-MOON MISSION STARTING RIGHT NOW !!

get in, feggets !

P.S.: AND: Sunday will be the forst divident payment into all wallets holding COSS !!

wohoooo !!! :3

discord pajeet groups please leave

saged

this

TO
THE
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

how do you guys look at charts from coss? the one on coss.iso doesnt even update automatically nor can i set a time frame for the candles.
do you have some other site or program where you check it out ?

BLOCKFOLIO
->etherdelta
or ( better )
->HitBTC

when will people be taking profits? i have set my sell order for all my coss at 1$

How to buy, pajeet shill?

I'll probably leave it in for the long term, as I belive it will go higher than 1$.
The exchange is still in beta, but this will only grow. It's not your typical PnD no product coin.

HitBTC
EtherDelta
Coss.io
now, excuse me while i go shit in the street

this
not gonna sell on sunday, UNLESS there is a strong bb break. Then maybe just a temporary sell

Entirely depends on how well the dividends payment on Sunday goes. If it goes well, .95 cents. If it shits the bed, $5+.

My reasoning: If it pays well then people will want in, and I think 19x profits from ICO are good enough for this run. Afterwards the price will smack against the $1 psychological barrier and I'll buy back in at the dip.

If it shits the bed then I'll end up bagholding my initial stack and just scrape more into my pile. Then we wait for mid 2018.

There's too much invested in getting a working exchange up and running for this to be a pump and dump scam. Even if this Sunday is a shitfest, we're gonna be seeing COSS threads for a long time.

We cant go expecting big returns, the site has only just opened,
they are up to 1.5m volume a day so if they continue to grow at this pace it will pay very nicely in the coming months.

That why I said this is more of a long term thing for me. Just put in some money you can afford to lock up and thats that.

This is why I'm entirely expecting a complete dump in price by Monday morning. People are going to receive their pittance of 0.0002 ARK and sell their bags.

That's when I scrape more into my bucket at a discount. I'm long on COSS, I bought in at the ICO, but the shilling the last couple of days has been unreal.

Where can I buy? I have only been using binance and bittrex and making solid gains

>g

wow, ONE FUKKN WEEK ago they were at 200'000$ / day only WOOW !!!

See:

one day later btw at 350'000$/ day

BIG RESPECT

COSS is mooning on coss.io its 0.000700
if you want it cheap buy on HitBTC now 0.000650

GET IN HERE Veeky Forums

thats in ETH obviously not btc.